Page 750 of 875 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Guess who is missing from this video.
    No, he's seen throughout the video and is clearly referred to at the end. This isn't exclusion, it's just that Cyclops joins in issue 2, not 1, and they likely wanted to not give that much away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognition View Post
    No, he's seen throughout the video and is clearly referred to at the end. This isn't exclusion, it's just that Cyclops joins in issue 2, not 1, and they likely wanted to not give that much away.
    He was in the cover of #1.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't see her being unpopular on the MCU. Yeah, they probably care more about other characters, but as Vision would say, no one dislikes her much. And I mean, I'm not asking for a push or anything. Just for her to be allowed to show up in games or cartoons if the creators actually want to put her there like any other character would have the chance. She's on the same complex pattern than the X-Men and there's lot of obscure characters on these, so I can't see it being just lack of interest on the character. It's really ridiculous for them to do that.
    As far as the MCU movies go, Wanda and Hawkeye are my favourite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    As far as the MCU movies go, Wanda and Hawkeye are my favourite characters.
    I really like Hawkeye's arc in AoU. But I'm a sucker for family men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I really like Hawkeye's arc in AoU. But I'm a sucker for family men.
    I also think that in his own laconic way he's funnier than Stark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Guess who is missing from this video.
    Oh, they all have cellphones. What a must read.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    You do realise that the U-Foes are over 30 years old and that this is pretty much their actual comicbook origin? Originally their intent was to get superpowers by duplicating the Fantastic Four accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Foes
    Hah, yeah, I saw the Avengers Assemble cartoon and thought, "Doesn't this sound familiar? Aren't they basically a villainous Fantastic Four?" But if they're typically Hulk villains in the comics, then I guess it makes sense.

I thought they were F4 villains, not Hulk villains. In any case, I just spied an X-Men villain in this official Marvel video for their upcoming "Marvel tl;dr" webseries:

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/796438476488994816

There's Lady Deathstrike and Mr. Fantastic, but it's mostly the MCU + Spider characters.

I continue to want to have hope that the Complex will thaw, but I just don't know.

If they never include the X-Men on Marvel TL;DR, which seems to be an effort to get kids into (certain MCU + Spider) comic books, then we'll know the Complex is still on.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

https://www.facebook.com/TheM6P/posts/10154230390869541

New officially license X-Men shirt, buttons, AND a Fantastic Four dress!! Wow!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post

Thank you Ike Perlmutter, now don't backstab us or we're all going to DC

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Thank you Ike Perlmutter, now don't backstab us or we're all going to DC

Don't let your guard down soldier!

This is a little good news though. Maybe hes starting to crack.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Oh my god thats awesome!
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I wonder what's gonna happen to Wanda because of all that. Even after being part of the MCU she's still banned from appearing on games and cartoons and etc because of her mutant background(even if they retconned), now I wonder, if that change for the X-Men really happens, if she will actually be boycotted because of her MCU position. She's on like the weirdest position on this whole mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    TPTB really don't like Wanda; and to my understanding she's not too popular with the mcu fandom after her antics in AoU and CW, or with the x-fans after decimation; so they lose nothing by keeping the embargo

@bold

That has been something I've pondered. Both QS and SW never made appearances in either Avengers EMH or Assemble. Despite EMH doing classic stories (from the 60s, 80s and 90s) and Assemble being tailor made to resemble the MCU. Like king of hybrids said, I don't think TPTB like Wanda and Pietro. I mean, they are both commodities now due to the movies (MCU and XCU) but that hasn't translated into greater star power for either of them.

I don't know if this was posted earlier in the thread but I'm going to post it now. New Funko Pop figures, with a certain silver haired speedster among the mutants.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Great news, thanks for sharing!

And lol at Funko counting Quicksilver amongst the X-Men. To be fair, he WAS just in a movie with 'em all (Apocalypse movie).
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    @bold

That has been something I've pondered. Both QS and SW never made appearances in either Avengers EMH or Assemble. Despite EMH doing classic stories (from the 60s, 80s and 90s) and Assemble being tailor made to resemble the MCU. Like king of hybrids said, I don't think TPTB like Wanda and Pietro. I mean, they are both commodities now due to the movies (MCU and XCU) but that hasn't translated into greater star power for either of them.

I don't know if this was posted earlier in the thread but I'm going to post it now. New Funko Pop figures, with a certain silver haired speedster among the mutants.

I can understand Pietro tbh. He's dead on the MCU and still alive and popular on Fox movies. But Wanda is really out of nowhere.

Love this news. And just in time for the holidays, no less.

This is very promising. Between the Funko toys and new merch, there really does seem to be a thawing of relations between Fox and Marvel. I think the recent Fox rumors that they're hitting the reset button on the X-men movies could be another sign that there's some greater collaboration going on. We can't forget that these are both companies that want to make money. Marvel Entertainment can't do that with Marvel Studios anymore because Fiege won his power struggle. But they can do it with Fox. They can use that relationship to mutually benefit one another. That's how good businesses do business. I think Legion will be an interesting stepping stone. Deadpool and New Mutants could be another. If there is going to be some sort of soft reboot of sorts, I think it'll probably come around 2019, just in time to compete with some of Marvel Studios' big releases like Captain Marvel. Even though I loved X-men Apocalypse, I'm very interested in seeing the direction the movies go now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.