Page 765 of 875 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think both of those games are worth $60 together for how old they are. I'm not paying more than $20 for them.
    I guess I'm desperate because I really wanted to play as Magneto in both games (and Doom in the first one), but I'm trying to hold out and see if it'll go on sale later.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

4chan rumor so take for a grain of salt

Heavily MCU focus and the actors voicing the characters. If this is true I don't see the X-Men showing up even as DLC.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Lmao, there's no way the MCU actors are voicing the characters. Too expensive.

Also, a roster of 24 characters? That seems very, very small for something like this.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Lmao, there's no way the MCU actors are voicing the characters. Too expensive.

Also, a roster of 24 characters? That seems very, very small for something like this.
    The rest will be DLC. And probably not X-men.

Heavily MCU focus and the actors voicing the characters. If this is true I don't see the X-Men showing up even as DLC.
    Rumors from 4chan aren't always reliable. The 4chan rumor around Cyclops' fate turned out to be extremely off so I don't think it has quite the credibility as other sites like Polygon or Bleeding Cool. That said, I can still see this happening. I can still see the X-men and F4 completely purged from this game to make it feel like an MCU game. That may have been the only way Capcom could get the necessary license to make this game. And if it's inspired by the MCU, then the chances of the X-men and F4 showing up, even as DLC, is zero. As much as I love MvC, I won't buy or support this game in any way without the X-men being part of it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah, I don't see the MCU actors voicing the characters for a game.

I see the VA's from the current cartoons reprising their roles, as tends to happen, but that's about it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't believe the actors voicing the characters. Just getting Robert Downey will cost as much as the game's development I reckon.

I hope that a 24 character cast isn't true. A lot of favorites will be left out and not a lot of room for new characters.

They might use clips from the movies, not unlike Lego Marvel: The Avengers. It would also explain why the game doesn't have any X or F4 characters; they couldn't (or didn't want to) get the rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Daisy View Post
    They might use clips from the movies, not unlike Lego Marvel: The Avengers. It would also explain why the game doesn't have any X or F4 characters; they couldn't (or didn't want to) get the rights.
    Or they simply didnt bothered.

they will prolly use the avengers assemble cartoon for va. just like how they used avengers emh for mvc3. bad news we could get drake bell for spider-man instead of josh keaton like they did with mvc3.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    they will prolly use the avengers assemble cartoon for va. just like how they used avengers emh for mvc3. bad news we could get drake bell for spider-man instead of josh keaton like they did with mvc3.
    Yeah, that's more likely, maybe they can afford one actor, but casting all of them would be ridiculous; or unless they agree to work for cheap because they really wanted to do it.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Daisy View Post
    I think I saw somewhere that Carol Danvers is in it, which blows up this theory.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think I saw somewhere that Carol Danvers is in it, which blows up this theory.
    She is, along with Iron Man, Ryu, and Mega Man X so far.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Rumors from 4chan aren't always reliable. The 4chan rumor around Cyclops' fate turned out to be extremely off so I don't think it has quite the credibility as other sites like Polygon or Bleeding Cool. That said, I can still see this happening. I can still see the X-men and F4 completely purged from this game to make it feel like an MCU game. That may have been the only way Capcom could get the necessary license to make this game. And if it's inspired by the MCU, then the chances of the X-men and F4 showing up, even as DLC, is zero. As much as I love MvC, I won't buy or support this game in any way without the X-men being part of it.

You bought into it strongly, so you saying this feels very.....

Well there you have it, rumors of MCU-focused MvC game are true. If they *ever* plan on including any X-Men they had better do some PR moves on that pretty quick.