Page 866 of 875 FirstFirst ... 366766816856862863864865866867868869870 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    "The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. "
    https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/wal...billion-stock/

So, X-Men and F4 on MCU it's pretty much official I guess.
    Well, it's a done deal. What does this mean for this thread? Is it truly over now? The X-men and the F4 are officially home. It's probably going to take a while to see the X-men pop up in other media since these mergers take time to settle in, but it's official now. Can we say The Complex is finally over?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Well, it's a done deal. What does this mean for this thread? Is it truly over now? The X-men and the F4 are officially home. It's probably going to take a while to see the X-men pop up in other media since these mergers take time to settle in, but it's official now. Can we say The Complex is finally over?
    I think we should keep this thread, as like the opposite of what it was. Posting about all the good news for the X-Men.

Astonishing Member

for me the clear sign the Complex is over will be seeing xmen in videogames again, and also in shirt like those they were edited off to be replaced with other characters

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

The unambiguous positive of this deal are how it affects comics, video games, animation, toys, and so on.

The movies and TV shows are going to be VERY mixed bag I think
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

This makes me very happy, just knowing that at least the X property will be treated better than it was. It doesn't mean that focus will shift from Avengers, but at least the threat is gone. There's no reason for Marvel not to promote X-Men now as it will benefit them if the property does well

BANNED

I wonder how long it's gonna take for stuff like that. Technically they can start that right now, as the whole ban was self-imposed. But I wonder if they're gonna wait until the whole thing is really closed for real(apparently that's gonna take like a year?) or even when the X-Men are about to show up on the MCU or something.
    They probably will want to align lineups or suits with the movies, but so far they have no excuse to not promote a property they now fully own

Astonishing Member

This makes me happy because I care infinitely more about comics and videogames than movies. (also because I think cartoons are important to make kids like the xmen)

for the movie industry (the entertainment industry it is worrying, but, oh well

I wonder how long it's gonna take for stuff like that. Technically they can start that right now, as the whole ban was self-imposed. But I wonder if they're gonna wait until the whole thing is really closed for real(apparently that's gonna take like a year?) or even when the X-Men are about to show up on the MCU or something.
    Oh it will move fast I'm sure. it was already getting better recently, surely because they were already in talks for over a year (when we starterd seeing more X-Men toys). So this will prove that we complexers were right all along, and thankfully the boycott is now over, we can focus on other more important global conspirations (like Disney wanting to rule the world and becoming it's own country in the future).

Astonishing Member

I bet I bet after the Captain Marvel movie we will have the Rogue stealing her powers movie, which would also be a very easy way to introduce the brotherhood.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Oh it will move fast I'm sure. it was already getting better recently, surely because they were already in talks for over a year (when we starterd seeing more X-Men toys). So this will prove that we complexers were right all along, and thankfully the boycott is now over, we can focus on other more important global conspirations (like Disney wanting to rule the world and becoming it's own country in the future).
    True that is why we saw the X-men start to come back around about a year ago in a number of things and also about a year ago the inhuman push was ended basically.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I bet I bet after the Captain Marvel movie we will have the Rogue stealing her powers movie, which would also be a very easy way to introduce the brotherhood.
    This also means we can have a good Rogue at last.

Amazing Member

Like the rest of y'all I'm so happy to see this fade into history now that Disney no longer has any reason to block our mutants from popular culture. We can go back to implicitly expecting they'll be in video games, we're going to get mountains of merch, a new cartoon, the whole nine yards. What a day, what a lovely day.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    This makes me happy because I care infinitely more about comics and videogames than movies. (also because I think cartoons are important to make kids like the xmen)

for the movie industry (the entertainment industry it is worrying, but, oh well
    Same here. Cartoons are what brought so many of us here in the first place.

I wouldn’t expect an announcement about X-men and the MCU until at least the slate of Fox films is done with. They’ll let them die a natural death before announcing a reboot. At most expect the word mutant to start popping up and some X non commital references.

I can see something maybe post Dark Phoenix if they treat New Mutants and Deadpool as just focus on the end of the main franchise. We won’t see an MCU X film for at least 5 years.

Holding out hope for a video game and cartoon. And obviously more relevant stories in comics that impact the whole universe. It’ll take a while.

The first observable change will be merch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I don't think he said what you think he said.