Page 322 of 875 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Tell me about it - I'm only on page 25 of this thread and already the unabridged complex timeline is at ten pages....

Also, its a hoot to see Marvel employees calling fans paranoid about something and then a few months later to see it happen. I've had a few good laughs so far. :-D
    Thanks for doing this. I've been wanting to do it for ages, but i have had zero free time lately. Any way i can help?

Also, are the usual suspects on here still trying to deny that the complex is legit?
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 06-02-2015 at 03:27 PM.

BANNED

Well there is this one guy with like 25 posts who keeps popping in to tell us how crazy we are and how cool he is.

BANNED

The one going on how crazy we are and that the X-Men DO deserve to be marginalized and are marginalized, because it makes sense, but we are imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, maybe Quicksilver is only her half-brother, and that's why he was knocked out instead of being killed.
    From the beginning they were established as twins, there's no way one can be a half-sibling to the other. At least the Magneto part was a retcon.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    From the beginning they were established as twins, there's no way one can be a half-sibling to the other. At least the Magneto part was a retcon.
    From the beginning they were established as mutants too and that is gone, but I think them being twins is safe because that is what they are in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    From the beginning they were established as mutants too and that is gone, but I think them being twins is safe because that is what they are in the MCU.
    Well, we tecnically never had confirmation that they are indeed twins-------------------------

Well, we tecnically never had confirmation that they are indeed twins-------------------------
    I thought we did with a comment about them being born a few seconds apart towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I thought we did with a comment about them being born a few seconds apart towards the end.
    Well, i will have to rewatch the movie, because i dont remember.

Well, i will have to rewatch the movie, because i dont remember.
    Pietro is 12 minutes older than Wanda in the MCU. The number 12 is a running gag in the MCU, previously used in both Avengers 1 & Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Babies swaping or record swaping at the hospital happen...

The number 12 is a running gag in the MCU, previously used in both Avengers 1 & Guardians of the Galaxy.
    It is? Least obvious 'in joke' ever it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    TV rights things are weird in the UK, not anything to look at really as Fox TV channel is not the same as Fox US. I mean, they don't show Simpsons, Sky do.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

There was just an article on CNN about how twins can have different fathers. It just happened in a custody or child support case. Maybe someone at Marvel read the same article.

Ultimate Member

This is comic book 'twins,' after all, where different sex twins can be considered 'identical' twins, even if they pretty obviously aren't (Jean-Paul and Jean-Marie Beaubier, or Garth and Ayla Ranzz, over at DC).

Wanda's dad being Django Maximoff and Pietro's dad being the Whizzer wouldn't be any more weird than normal, for comic books.

Or maybe their 'dad' was Mystique, pretending to be Xorn, pretending to be Magneto?