Page 324 of 875 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think there's a logic reason behind it. They already said the Mutants will be on another planet after Secret Wars.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by natevegas View Post
    I can't wait for the upper brass at Marvel to explain that poster. My guesses are:

5. We did it on purpose cause we love those x & ff characters so much.
    Yes, I think they do things out of love.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

So just to keep up, the only remaining argument against the Complex is now, "Yes, it's happening, but only everywhere except the comics. Marvel is actively turning away money from areas they control, like licensing, cartoons, etc., but the comics side is magically exempt." Is that right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    So just to keep up, the only remaining argument against the Complex is now, "Yes, it's happening, but only everywhere except the comics. Marvel is actively turning away money from areas they control, like licensing, cartoons, etc., but the comics side is magically exempt." Is that right?
    Also we're imagining things even though they are happening. It's been the same since it's started. We just have even more evidence supporting us.

It's obvious that something is amiss in regards to the X-Franchise. Marvel did not sell the merchandise rights, or the animation rights just the movie rights. Brevoort should have never commented on that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think there's a logic reason behind it. They already said the Mutants will be on another planet after Secret Wars.
    Yeah, Bleeding Cool, who doesn't have the best track record when it comes to scoops.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    There's no hard evidence that this is affecting the comics. It may influence the writers not to rush on reviving Wolverine & Deadpool, but we wouldn't have as many X-books for Secret Wars or a new X-editor to replace the one that left if all this Complex stuff applied to the comics.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Yep. So pretty much what the quoted poster said exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    Yeah, Bleeding Cool, who doesn't have the best track record when it comes to scoops.
    Yeah they got that whole death of Wolverine thing so wrong.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    There's no hard evidence that this is affecting the comics. It may influence the writers not to rush on reviving Wolverine & Deadpool, but we wouldn't have as many X-books for Secret Wars or a new X-editor to replace the one that left if all this Complex stuff applied to the comics.
    How can you be so sure? I mean look at that Line up poster it doesn't show any X or FF characters and those posters deal with comics not movies or PR....

Quote Originally Posted by natevegas View Post
    How can you be so sure? I mean look at that Line up poster it doesn't show any X or FF characters and those posters deal with comics not movies or PR....
    Because that's merchandise. Common sense, why hire a new X-Men editor if you're not gonna make X-Men comics. If anything, they wouldn't have bothered hiring a new one after the old X-editor left if we weren't gonna get X-Men comics. Plus giving the X-Men so many comics during Secret Wars would be counteractive to their supposed goal of removing the mutants from the comics.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

The Secret Wars X-books are only there for nostalgia grabs and to be cannon fodder for when the Shield finally falls and the Ultron/zombie/Annihilation hoards are unleashed on Battleworld.

BANNED

Not a single mutant is on the All New All Different Marvel promo image.

Surprised not to see any of X-Men and Fantastic Four? Me neither.
    Good to see that Coulson is greater than Wolverine.

Fantastic Member Ultimate Spider-Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Not a single mutant is on the All New All Different Marvel promo image.
    There's also no Guardians or Inhumans (unless you count Ms. Marvel), so I don't know if that means anything. All the poster tells me is that old Steve, FalCap, and female Thor will be sticking around after Secret Wars. Also, and this is completely off-topic, but that is one of the uglier Iron Man suits in awhile.