Page 326 of 875 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Astonishing Member

yes; the mutants marvel has the indisputable movie rights to might be a problem. some (like molly) will be retconned inhuman*; others won't.

it could be cyclops and storm go "screw you baselines" and leave; or some shenanigans now that the celestials are all dead?

*at least for the MCU

Do you think Marvel can get around their Fox issues but retconning all or some of the major players from X-Men into InHumans?

Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfire View Post
    Do you think Marvel can get around their Fox issues but retconning all or some of the major players from X-Men into InHumans?
    No, X-men, is the licence, it can include non-mutant characters.

Book sales would also plummet to about 5 sold a month. Who wants to read a book about Inhumans?

Changing anything now wouldn't mean anything. Just because Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch aren't Magento's children anymore or may not be mutants now.. or whatever.. dosent take away Fox's license to use them.

Dang. I don't mind the Fox movies, I just wish Marvel would stop ruining a line that has so many fans. I just hope that either Fox can come up with some agreement with Marvel (like Sony) or that Marvel gets their own creative license and goes back to the company they once were before the movies.

BANNED

So, Marvel hasn't mentioned anything about the X-MEN in their little "previews" to the post Secret Wars world. Should I be worried?
    Last edited by William300; 06-04-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    So, Marvel hasn't mentioned anything about the X-MEN in their little "previews" to the post Secret Wars world. Should I be worried?
    only if you choose not to believe the wizard behind the curtain.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeKMS62GrTI
    HERE COMES THE SPACCCCE

Ultimate Member

I feel it's time someone actually reach out to Marvel/Disney to get them to actually explain what's happening.

The situation is bordering on comical (no pun intended).

It's pretty sad and quite silly that Marvel can't even include X-characters (who are some of their most popular) in the All New Marvel promo pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It's pretty sad and quite silly that Marvel can't even include X-characters (who are some of their most popular) in the All New Marvel promo pic.
    Can't or aren't? 2 different things. The contract hasn't changed from 2013 to now.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    Can't or aren't? 2 different things. The contract hasn't changed from 2013 to now.
    I mean't "aren't".

I'm not a complexer but even I can understand how absurd it is to exclude the X-men characters in the promos.

Simple answer: No.

Example: Jubes is now a vamp - Fox is using her. Quicksilver is now....whatever he is...Fox can still use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Simple answer: No.

Example: Jubes is now a vamp - Fox is using her. Quicksilver is now....whatever he is...Fox can still use him.
    So if Marvel destroyed/retconned mutants as inhumans, Fox can still use all the x-men storylines from inception to their death?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So if Marvel destroyed/retconned mutants as inhumans, Fox can still use all the x-men storylines from inception to their death?
    Yep. And Marvel can't use them in their own movies.