Page 494 of 875 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    Moral of the story, don't believe everything that you hear from rumor sites. Do a little digging on your own to find the facts before you buy into something, regardless of your stance on the subject. I get that most of you are anti-Inhumans, but they've put out some pretty good comics as of late that could be the basis for the movie. Also keep in mind that most of Bleeding Cool's sources come from the TV & comic book side of things, not Marvel Studios.
    Please stop lecturing us.

A lot of us admit the fact that it's just a rumor at this point.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I know is a rumour that requires actual confirmation, you have to take info of bleeding cool with a grain of salt. They've been right many times before but that doesn't mean every rumour they send is gonna be true. No need to remind us of that, and to be fair the first report doesn't matter until we get official confirmation.
    Some people here will be more than happy when the inhuman get cancelled, others like me won't mind but it at least mean r they'll stop trying to replace the xmen
    Most of Bleeding Cool's scoops have been from the TV & comic book side of things. And even then, their track record has been relatively spotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

It's not you that I'm worried about. It's the others in this thread who are jumping to conclusions.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

It's not you that I'm worried about. It's the others in this thread who are jumping to conclusions.
    Mmm-kay.

Still, nothing wrong with a little healthy over-reacting to complete speculation... that's half this thread right there, hah. Sometimes it's just fun/cathartic to type that stuff on the internet. ;P (Hoping nobody takes it too seriously, of course.)
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yes but forget it, he's here to defend everything that Marvel says because management of corporations would never lie to people. We should all be sheep and believe everything they tell us, the Complex is all a big lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Don't we (as in almost everybody on CBR) normally go the other way and start to rant about Rich Johnston not being a real journalist and Bleedingcool being just some glorified internet rumours?
    Well, most of the time, it's the anti-complex people the ones keep saying things like that.

Mmm-kay.

Still, nothing wrong with a little healthy over-reacting to complete speculation... that's half this thread right there, hah. Sometimes it's just fun/cathartic to type that stuff on the internet. ;P (Hoping nobody takes it too seriously, of course.)
    Sadly, half of this thread aren't the only ones who like to jump to conclusions & overreact. I just wish more people would stop & think for a second about the facts.

That being said, I'm pretty sure Marvel TV is just buying Marvel Studios time to get the Inhumans movie made while not going anywhere near the Royal Family. As for who this will affect the X-Men, it'll probably be business as usual (as far as this moment in time goes).
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes but forget it, he's here to defend everything that Marvel says because management of corporations would never lie to people. We should all be sheep and believe everything they tell us, the Complex is all a big lie.
    I do believe that something's up on the merchandising & video game side of things. If you look at my posts on NeoGAF, I'm making everyone on there aware of the fact. It's just that I'm not gonna just sit here & blindly believe a rumor that's clearly BS.

And the funny part, Rich is probably gonna just come out & say "Oh wait, Marvel changed their minds" when more reputable movie sites deny the rumor to save face.
    Last edited by Neoxon; 10-09-2015 at 08:56 PM.

BANNED

Most of Bleeding Cool's scoops have been from the TV & comic book side of things. And even then, their track record has been relatively spotty.

Bleeding cool predicted terrigen mists killing mutants, extraordinary x men and the whole x men in space thing before it got cancelled, also Mary Jane in the iron man title. No one here is jumping at conclusions but having a pre celebration considering the fact that bleeding cool rumours on x men have been pretty accurate , even if they were wrong they have every right to believe what they want until official sources confirmo otherwise. Plus this thread is partially based on speculation as you probably already know.
    I do believe that something's up on the merchandising & video game side of things. If you look at my posts on NeoGAF, I'm making everyone on there aware of the fact. It's just that I'm not gonna just sit here & blindly believe a rumor that's clearly BS.

And the funny part, Rich is probably gonna just come out & say "Oh wait, Marvel changed their minds" when more reputable movie sites deny the rumor to save face.
    Link to the neo gaf please.
    Anyways there's a reason they're rumours and not actual information
    Last edited by somacula; 10-09-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Bleeding cool predicted terrigen mists killing mutants, extraordinary x men and the whole x men in space thing before it got cancelled, also Mary Jane in the iron man title. No one here is jumping at conclusions but having a pre celebration considering the fact that bleeding cool rumours on x men have been pretty accurate , even if they were wrong they have every right to believe what they want until official sources confirmo otherwise. Plus this thread is partially based on speculation as you probably already know.
    And what do all of those scoops have in common? They all come from the comic book side of things. And even then, not everything they reported on was legit. This is more so concerning their movie scoops.

HitFix & their sources called BS on the "Inhumans movie being cancelled". And while sure, they aren't Variety, they're much more reputable than Bleeding Cool. Plus they brought up the point that the Royal Family, whom the Inhumans will be based around, are still off-limits to the TV division. To add to this, Devin Faraci also isn't buying it. But unlike HitFix, he's still waiting for his sources to either confirm or deny the rumor.

Moral of the story, don't believe everything that you hear from rumor sites. Do a little digging on your own to find the facts before you buy into something, regardless of your stance on the subject. I get that most of you are anti-Inhumans, but they've put out some pretty good comics as of late that could be the basis for the movie. Also keep in mind that most of Bleeding Cool's sources come from the TV & comic book side of things, not Marvel Studios.
    But it's fun to play along, dont you think ?.

Anyways, i only care about Ms Marvel, the rest can get eaten by Magik's demons for all that i care.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    But it's fun to play along, dont you think ?.

Anyways, i only care about Ms Marvel, the rest can get eaten by Magik's demons for all that i care.
    Not when a rumor reeks of click-bait.

BANNED

And what do all of those scoops have in common? They all come from the comic book side of things. And even then, not everything they reported on was legit. This is more so concerning their movie scoops.
    It's not a scoop (scoops are exclusive news ) , it's a rumour he heard around. Rumours have every right to be wrong. Link to your neo gaf please, I'm too lazy to Google it

It's not a scoop (scoops are exclusive news ) , it's a rumour he heard around. Rumours have every right to be wrong. Link to your neo gaf please, I'm too lazy to Google it
    I'm Neoxon on NeoGAF as well.

Yeah, if you don't like people jumping to conclusions and speculating, maybe you shouldn't hang out on message boards.

Anyway, apparently Heroic Hollywood is now debunking the BC rumor and saying the Inhumans film is still happening. Unfortunately. Hope it bombs. Like Fantastic Four level stinkbomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, if you don't like people jumping to conclusions and speculating, maybe you shouldn't hang out on message boards.

Anyway, apparently Heroic Hollywood is now debunking the BC rumor and saying the Inhumans film is still happening. Unfortunately. Hope it bombs. Like Fantastic Four level stinkbomb.
    Fant4stic was a bad movie, so it deserved what it got. Inhumans should at least prove itself as a movie before we mark it for death.

As for message boards as a whole, I don't mind speculation. What I mind is people jumping to conclusions without doing a little research.