Page 51 of 875 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: The Complex

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Precisely what I was thinking.

A latex lovely stomping a stiletto-hole in Cyke's head isn't bigotry or tyranny or whatever other silly words have been thrown at it - this is basically the start of a perfect date for him.
    Incorrect, Cyclops has a telepath fetish. Medusa would not push his buttons.

The war with Fox is bigger than the movie rights to FF and the X-Men. Fox owns the original Star Wars movie. Lucasfilm, who is owned by Disney, owns the rest and the franchise. Disney cannot release A New Hope without Fox's permission. So these disputes will grow bigger before being resolved

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Incorrect, Cyclops has a telepath fetish. Medusa would not push his buttons.
    That's a common misconception , his fetish actually is dominatrix women.

Hence Lee Forester ?
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    That's a common misconception , his fetish actually is dominatrix women.
    And with that hair dominating is not an issue!!
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

That Inhuman image is X-Fan bait to the highest degree, that's not tinhatting, it's just common sense. Let's not be willfully obtuse. It is pretty embarrassing that they had to make up an event for them though, vs all the others, and add in mutants in order to gain any reaction other than disinterest.

A pretty good collection of how spiteful Marvel have been in regards to the X-Men/FF.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/69649/8-i...-marvel-movies
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 10-26-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Wait, I'm supposed to complain to authorities that people don't have lives and post very frequently on internet message boards?

I'm sure my local Police Department might wind up searching my vehicle...not yours.
    Sounds like some smart cops.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    That Inhuman image is X-Fan bait to the highest degree, that's not tinhatting, it's just common sense. Let's not be willfully obtuse. It is pretty embarrassing that they had to make up an event for them though, vs all the others, and add in mutants in order to gain any reaction other than disinterest.

A pretty good collection of how spiteful Marvel have been in regards to the X-Men/FF.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/69649/8-i...-marvel-movies
    So if her foot had been on Thor's head, that would have been Thor-fan-baiting? If not, why not?

Second to that, is it X-Fan baiting, truly? Sounds like it'd be more of a case of Cylcops-fan baiting, because going by these boards, there's a lot of X-Fans that don't like him!

BANNED

So if her foot had been on Thor's head, that would have been Thor-fan-baiting? If not, why not?
    Let's not with the blatant disingenuity. You know why there's a difference between Thor and Cyclops when it comes to the Inhumans/Mutants. Pretending otherwise is just tiresome and undermines any legitimate point you may want to make.

Second to that, is it X-Fan baiting, truly? Sounds like it'd be more of a case of Cylcops-fan baiting, because going by these boards, there's a lot of X-Fans that don't like him!
    That there are a few who dislike him is irrelevant to the broader point. Cyclops is one of the 3-4 ''faces'' of the X-Men, and the current face of the mutant revolution. Picking him in particular was obviously designed to garner a reaction and tap into the recent controversy about the Inhumans being budget Mutants.

I'd be saying the same thing if it was Magneto or Storm.
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 10-26-2014 at 08:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Let's not with the blatant disingenuity. You know why there's a difference between Thor and Cyclops when it comes to the Inhumans/Mutants. Pretending otherwise is just tiresome and undermines any legitimate point you may want to make.
    Actually I don't know this, but I do think it's a case of being overly sensitive to something that doesn't even really matter.

But, c'est la vie.

BANNED

Actually I don't know this, but I do think it's a case of being overly sensitive to something that doesn't even really matter.

But, c'est la vie.
    So you've just happened to miss the thousands of posts and multiple articles over the last year or so in relation to Marvel trying to make the Inhumans their new mutants? In this very thread? In posts that you've directly responded to? Mhmmmm.

Of course, it doesn't really matter. This is just a small piece of marketing with garbage art for a garbage flop book. But it is another cog in the machine. You can bet that whoever commissioned this specifically wanted Medusa standing on a mutant's head in order to play into the controversy because it's the only element that people actually talk about in relation to the Inhumans.

People aren't being sensitive because Medusa is standing on Cyclops' head. They're sensitive because of what it means in the bigger picture.

Spectacular Member

I get the X-fans refuse to like the Inhumans and want to complain about everything to due with them no matter what, (even if I think it is stupid). Cyclops is shown because he is the leader of the X-men and just like you said "is one of the 3-4 ''faces'' of the X-Men, and the current face of the mutant revolution. He is shown with some of marvels top characters Ironman, Thor(ok the new female thor but still), Hulk and Magneto. Her foots is on him because out of all the group pictured Cyclops is in fact the most powerful one of all of them. Why not look at the cover and take it as a complainant about how popular and meaning full the picture is. Instead of complaining about it I really want to now how the hell the inhuman won the fight. God we X-fans complain when we are not included in events we complain when we are included, god we complain no matter what happens, hell I am starting to wonder why marvel even bothers trying sometimes.
    Last edited by Jynx; 10-26-2014 at 09:00 PM.

BANNED

What is this logic.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    He is shown with some of marvels top characters Ironman, Thor(ok the new female thor but still), Hulk and Magneto. Her foots is on him because out of all the group pictured Cyclops is in fact the strongest one of all of them.
    Wait, what?

Scans, please.

BANNED

Actually it was a fun excuse to ship duda with cyke and decide if they make a good couple, the results showed that medusa is cyke type and they would be a power couple since they are the heads of their respectives races, but that is never gonna happen and I cant think of any name for the ship