Thread: The Complex

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Wait, what?

Scans, please.
    http://comicbook.com/2014/10/23/inhu...n-summer-2015/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Actually it was a fun excuse to ship duda with cyke and decide if they make a good couple, the results showed that medusa is cyke type and they would be a power couple since they are the heads of their respectives races, but that is never gonna happen and I cant think of any name for the ship
    No.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Scans of Cyclops being, quote, "the strongest one of all of them". Thus why I emphasized that specific portion of the post.

I'm eagerly awaiting for those scans of a Phoenix-less Cyclops soloing the likes of Hulk, Magneto and Thor in current continuity.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Scans of Cyclops being the strongest character of the bunch. Thus why I emphasized that specific portion of the post.

I'm eagerly awaiting for those scans of a Phoenix-less Cyclops soloing the likes of Hulk, Magneto and Thor in current continuity.
    Sorry kind of meant most powerful, meaning the leader of the X-men, the one with the army that would stand with him. I just can't write thing right today.
    Last edited by Jynx; 10-26-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Sorry kind of meant most powerful, meaning the leader of the X-men, the one with the army that would stand with him. I just can't write thing right today.
    Cyclops currently isn't the leader of anything.

Seriously, how many folks are currently (or have ever been, really) unquestionably loyal to the guy?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-26-2014 at 09:54 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Medusa could, have been, standing on anybody it just happens to be cyclops big deal. This has nothing to do with Fox films. It's and AU Story of some kind that is moving the inhuman plot forward. Since right now it's only doing world building and isn't as big as inhumanity led us to believe at the time. Marvel isn't undermine in the X-Franchise.
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 10-27-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    X-Men Forever

Given it was Cyke's head under this boot and not, say, Havok for example, it was definitely an attack against the X-world. Has to be.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    I get the X-fans refuse to like the Inhumans and want to complain about everything to due with them no matter what, (even if I think it is stupid). Cyclops is shown because he is the leader of the X-men and just like you said "is one of the 3-4 ''faces'' of the X-Men, and the current face of the mutant revolution. He is shown with some of marvels top characters Ironman, Thor(ok the new female thor but still), Hulk and Magneto. Her foots is on him because out of all the group pictured Cyclops is in fact the most powerful one of all of them. Why not look at the cover and take it as a complainant about how popular and meaning full the picture is. Instead of complaining about it I really want to now how the hell the inhuman won the fight. God we X-fans complain when we are not included in events we complain when we are included, god we complain no matter what happens, hell I am starting to wonder why marvel even bothers trying sometimes.
    People aren't used to Wolverine not (badly) representing the x-men in cross-title promotional media, as he has for quite a few years. It's ok, give them time to grieve.

They can't use tainted characters like Hank (Illuminati) or Havok (Avengers). And I guess Medusa stepping on Storm might have caused TOO much rage, specially in this forum

Is that a cover?
    It's kind of awful.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    People aren't used to Wolverine not (badly) representing the x-men in cross-title promotional media, as he has for quite a few years. It's ok, give them time to grieve.

They can't use tainted characters like Hank (Illuminati) or Havok (Avengers). And I guess Medusa stepping on Storm might have caused TOO much rage, specially in this forum
    Because Scott isn't a tainted character himself ? Mmh-ok, bias not showing at all here.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I'm sure my local Police Department might wind up searching my vehicle...not yours.
    i can call them for you if you like.

Who needs Miracles when you have knock offs?

CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

I thought of this thread right when I got to the final announced film. Death Clock 2018!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Because Scott isn't a tainted character himself ? Mmh-ok, bias not showing at all here.
    He was right, and a clear representative of the X-men with no AVENGER TAINT, so yeah............. Not even Storm can brag being clean of Avenger-ness.
    Seeing the devil everywhere indeed............
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Who needs Miracles when you have knock offs?
    Eh, it's a wash really. Stan didn't want to have to create origins for every X-Man so...voila! Mutants!