Page 712 of 875 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762812 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    I generally avoid posting in here cause I'm an Inhumans fan and not really an X-Men one.

But there is a theory going around that the Skyspears have chemically altered the Terrigen Mists (explaining why they are toxic to mutants now and didn't use to be) and that whoever sent the Skyspears did it to fabricate a conflict between Mutants and Inhumans and that the story will end with both sides teaming up to fight that threat when they realize it (best guess is it's the Kree but who knows).
    Yep that is a theory i have suspected since the Skyspears storyline popped up. Also i think i message in Kree that said genocide was discovered. Also the DOX solicits state 2 Terrigen Mists clouds were active at the same time.

Spectacular Member

It's what I'm hoping for. I'd like both fanbases to be happy after all this.
    That would be for the best.

Also: it's nice to have what at least appears to be an end in sight for this Terrigen Genocide plotline.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

I generally avoid posting in here cause I'm an Inhumans fan and not really an X-Men one.

But there is a theory going around that the Skyspears have chemically altered the Terrigen Mists (explaining why they are toxic to mutants now and didn't use to be) and that whoever sent the Skyspears did it to fabricate a conflict between Mutants and Inhumans and that the story will end with both sides teaming up to fight that threat when they realize it (best guess is it's the Kree but who knows).
    That sounds like it would be a cool story. I have no idea what a Skyspear is but I would love the two groups fighting together against a common enemy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    That sounds like it would be a cool story. I have no idea what a Skyspear is but I would love the two groups fighting together against a common enemy.
    Skyspear is pictured below.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    They're these big things (see picture posted above) that crashed down at some point during the 8 month gap after Secret Wars. No one knows where they came from or what they do really.
    They've been messing with the Inhumans' powers and future solicits make it sound like Beast and Iso (an Inhuman scientist) are studying them at the beginning of IvX.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

They were really explored in All-New Inhumans, which was unfortunately cancelled before we got any details.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

They're these big things (see picture posted above) that crashed down at some point during the 8 month gap after Secret Wars. No one knows where they came from or what they do really.
    They've been messing with the Inhumans' powers and future solicits make it sound like Beast and Iso (an Inhuman scientist) are studying them at the beginning of IvX.
    Ok cool, thanks for answering. Then it does sound like maybe the Skyspears are skewing things up. If those things are messing with the inhumans powers then they could totally be changing the T-mist so it could hurt the mutants.

Random thought:
    So the claim is that the top at Marvel (specifically Ike Perlmutter) is hostile to X-Men and wants to downplay them. The claim is also that they're hijacking X-Books to promote the Inhumans. What if it's actually the opposite. What if they wouldn't normally be allowed to make big X-Men events, but are free to make Inhuman events, so this storyline lets them make X-Men events to get around Perlmutter's requirements. I mean, if we're going with crazy conspiracy theories and all, I thought I'd throw it out there.

I believe people would be more inclined to believe it if it weren't for the negative effects of the T-Mists to mutants.

BANNED

Psi-Lord
    I believe people would be more inclined to believe it if it weren't for the negative effects of the T-Mists to mutants.
    True... many important X men died because of mists...

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Psi-Lord

True... many important X men died because of mists...
    Which important X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Which important X-Men?
    Well so far is the implied Cyclops and potentially mutants that stood with him like Emma and Havok and their unconfirmed status.

I guess is more accurate to say many important x/men have been purposely sidelined because of the mists plot.

BANNED

Mike_Murdock
    Which important X-Men?
    Correct answer is 0. And i am sure that this is common knowledge. Maybe Psi-Lord will understand that Mists are not so terrible for X men as they look. He just need to count dead X men.

BANNED

Which important X-Men?
    Hey how about a storyline were Cyclops goes full injustice and murders 90 % of the inhumans offscreen minus the non boring ones, then he releases a variant of the legacy virus that renders all inhumans sterile and forces them to go to the moon, finally he's praised for doing that by everyone and you can't read any inhuman book without a mutant reference. I'm sure that'd be helping the inhumans because reasons?
    Then when also get an event when Cyclops and X force kill all the inhumans panel by panel like Hal Jordan did to the green Lanterns in emerald twilight, but that's still helping the inhumans because they get publicity, oh, and for the next year or two all their stories are interconnected so you can't read anything inhuman without an X men mention.

Tell me how would that be helping the inhumans, C'mon bro, I double dare you

Actually I wouldn't mind cyclops going full villain and murdering 99 % of the inhumans, he'd live to his Hitler name that fedora breevort emphasized so much and it'd mean marvel finally decided to keep him as a villain

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Random thought:
    So the claim is that the top at Marvel (specifically Ike Perlmutter) is hostile to X-Men and wants to downplay them. The claim is also that they're hijacking X-Books to promote the Inhumans. What if it's actually the opposite. What if they wouldn't normally be allowed to make big X-Men events, but are free to make Inhuman events, so this storyline lets them make X-Men events to get around Perlmutter's requirements. I mean, if we're going with crazy conspiracy theories and all, I thought I'd throw it out there.
    So you believe that the noticeable reduction of the X-men from Marvel merchandise that a Marvel exec has already stated is in play is a crazy conspiracy?
    Or how about XD Studios being told do cease work on X-men products. The Company went public with the information, and later on Marvel reversed their decision. Is that a crazy conspiracy theory to you also?