Page 760 of 875 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Maybe there are plot points or other surprises that they aren't wanting to spoil, especially if they're going to announce them all at once. Relax, people.
    A creative team won't spoil anything. They already said the Royal family is gonna go to space and Black Bolt is in prison for some reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    A creative team won't spoil anything. They already said the Royal family is gonna go to space and Black Bolt is in prison for some reason.
    Yeah, but a solicit or cover image might.

Are they going to resurrect the adult Jean Grey or something like that?.

Never asked for solicits and they don't have to give us covers. Rosters don't matter if the creative team is trash.

Extraordinary Member

There was no way Marvel was going to announce Resur-whatever without teasing the X-Men first. Not including the X-Men in Marvel NOW 2.0 was explained by saying the X-Men had a big event coming out early 2017 that would be very important. If some relaunch with an X-Men logo was used to hype some Inhumans book first there would have been rioting.

Wanting to get those out sooner could mean that creative teams were not finalised yet, but I really do hope we are not waiting another month to get the more detailed X-Men announcements.

The first full week of December is only two weeks away, so I think we can all wait and let the Inhumans' fans have this week to get cool announcements.

Also, I don't think those X-Men announcements were supposed to happen in October. The knew X-Men fans weren't excited and they needed a way to get us excited.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    The first full week of December is only two weeks away, so I think we can all wait and let the Inhumans' fans have this week to get cool announcements.

Also, I don't think those X-Men announcements were supposed to happen in October. The knew X-Men fans weren't excited and they needed a way to get us excited.
    Yeah I'm still not picking IvX, JL v SS seems better

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post

This is too much common sense for me to process.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I just wanted to say: "Lol, they're giving the unpopular 'X-Men-Exiled-into-Space' plot to the Inhumans. Inhumans getting the mutants' leftovers."

Even though it's more interesting to imagine the Inhumans banished from Earth / shuffled off to space and definitely think it could lead to some good stories for the Royal Family, I also want to caution Inhuman fans that sending them into space was the last thing they did to the Fantastic Four before cancelling their book.

Or that's how I remember it, anyhow.

As for Black Bolt going to prison, think it'll be society holding him responsible for his part in all those mutant deaths due to the T-Mists? Maybe? Justice for mutants, too??
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

As long as the Inhumans are out of mutant affairs and their books seem interesting, I'm NOW willing to give them a read. The Inhumans have been off Earth lots of times for good stories; I hope this will be another such good story.

Black Bolt in prison fills me with a bit too much glee.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Comixology is having a Marvel sale. And by "Marvel," they mean "characters that are not the X-Men."
    https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Co...ale/page/13202

BANNED

sage :
    Comixology is having a Marvel sale. And by "Marvel," they mean "characters that are not the X-Men."
    Poor Sunspot and New Avengers. Avengers have relaunch and Doctor Strange movie it is logical to sale books about Avengers... X-men sale should be later during IvX or RessureXtion or Logan movie.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Co...ale/page/13202
    But I do see Deadpool on this list. I see a LOT of Deadpool. No matter how much it pains Marvel, Deadpool is still one of their most popular characters and their most valuable brands. There is more Deadpool merchandise than any other merchandise right now. When I was at NYCC, I saw SO many Deadpool costumes. And even though I was only there a day, I didn't see ANY costumes from the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners, including the royal family. Not one. Deadpool outnumbered almost every other hero, except for maybe Wonder Woman. So if nothing else, Deadpool provides an important bridge that Marvel can't afford to burn. Hopefully, that helps the X-men get their own Comixology sale at some point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    But I do see Deadpool on this list. I see a LOT of Deadpool. No matter how much it pains Marvel, Deadpool is still one of their most popular characters and their most valuable brands..
    Deadpool is actually not the X-Men. He is something like a squirrel-girl.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I just wanted to say: "Lol, they're giving the unpopular 'X-Men-Exiled-into-Space' plot to the Inhumans. Inhumans getting the mutants' leftovers."

Even though it's more interesting to imagine the Inhumans banished from Earth / shuffled off to space and definitely think it could lead to some good stories for the Royal Family, I also want to caution Inhuman fans that sending them into space was the last thing they did to the Fantastic Four before cancelling their book.
    It's also like War of Kings. Inhumans have been involved in space previously. It's not my favorite thing but, if they're exploring their past and ties with the Kree, I'd like it.

As for Black Bolt going to prison, think it'll be society holding him responsible for his part in all those mutant deaths due to the T-Mists? Maybe? Justice for mutants, too??
    Given that it's an alien prison, my guess is it's more likely he's just captured and held for ransom or something.