Page 762 of 875 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    The Complex was alive and well when MvC 3 came out and it had plenty of muties. Don't despair yet I'm certain we will see some X-Men in the line up.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It may very well be the case, but that article is hopelessly vague on this point. It mentions sources, but it doesn't even make clear if the rosters are based on those sources or based on speculation.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It may very well be the case, but that article is hopelessly vague on this point. It mentions sources, but it doesn't even make clear if the rosters are based on those sources or based on speculation.
    Polygon isn't a reliable source. Their article didn't provide anything that anyone in the FGC didn't know for the last two weeks. The writer probably read Yoga Flame's tweets like the rest of us and called it a day.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

IGN commenting on it. Makes point to include the no X-Men part;https://youtu.be/8mGOArwst3Y
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hardcore fans of MvC will be pissed if there's no X-Men. Magneto, Storm and Sentinel are ironic characters in the series for the competitive scene. Taking out Mags is like removing Ryu from Street Fighter for them.
    Seeing as I have a XB1 and the rumors are saying it'll be following suit of SFV and being a ps4 exclusive... I'm super pissed. And no X-Men characters? Wow. No words.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

If this turns out to be true, I have not interest in buying this game or supporting it in any way. Given the popularity of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, and X-23, Capcom would be foolish to exclude them. Then again, I wouldn't put it past Marvel in the slightest to deny Capcom the right to use those characters. It would be a huge setback considering there seemed to be a thaw between Marvel and the X-men. This would be a clear indication that this conflict is not settled and the Complex may be alive and well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    IGN commenting on it. Makes point to include the no X-Men part;https://youtu.be/8mGOArwst3Y
    They cite to the Polygon article. We still have the issue that the Polygon article doesn't even claim their sources tell them there will be no X-Men. There might be no X-Men, but my speculation isn't any better or worse than Polygon's speculation about this issue. One should take these reports with a grain of salt until we get something more concrete.

They cite to the Polygon article. We still have the issue that the Polygon article doesn't even claim their sources tell them there will be no X-Men. There might be no X-Men, but my speculation isn't any better or worse than Polygon's speculation about this issue. One should take these reports with a grain of salt until we get something more concrete.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Polygon's "sources" was this neo gaf thread
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319710

This is where a lot of these MvC4 rumors gained traction. The site has a good track record for leaked info.

This is where a lot of these MvC4 rumors gained traction. The site has a good track record for leaked info.
    It depends. Someone from Gaf tweeted the writer of that article, and they said that it was a separate source. Although they did acknowledge reading the Gaf thread as well.

Are there updates in the thread? If not, it seems to be just reporting on the game being made, not the specific rosters.

Are there updates in the thread? If not, it seems to be just reporting on the game being made, not the specific rosters.
    Here's the twitter of the guy who wrote the piece. You can hit him up if you want. @MikeMcWhertor https://twitter.com/MikeMcWhertor/st...88100864921600

I will still plan to to buy MVC4 even without Xmen,Deadpool,and Fantastic Four
    But I'll wait to make sure that we are getting a MVC4 and not a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    Here's the twitter of the guy who wrote the piece. You can hit him up if you want. @MikeMcWhertor https://twitter.com/MikeMcWhertor/st...88100864921600
    Well, I don't have Twitter, but I appreciate something a bit more concrete.

My expectation is still somewhere between 2-5 Fox-owned characters, depending on how many total characters there are. I expect Deadpool, of course, but I also would be surprised if either Logan or Laura isn't there.

there may not be any X-Men at launch but i bet in four or six months they could do DLC featuring em.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    there may not be any X-Men at launch but i bet in four or six months they could do DLC featuring em.
    I'm hoping this game doesn't have any DLC. DLC for licensed games don't end well. I remember the DLC for Ultimate Alliance 2 and UMvC3 being pulled after the license expired.