Page 775 of 875 FirstFirst ... 275675725765771772773774775776777778779785825 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's my stance on it... hopefully Capcom can step in and change it.
    My stance as well. In fact, I don't have any real interest in the game without X-Men. MvC3 gave me Wolverine, Wolverine (lol), Storm and Jean Grey among others. Why would I pay to go backwards?

They did the same dumb thing with the Lego series. I feel sorry for the suckers that payed for essentially the same thing but with characters missing.

Marvel really does squeeze the #TrueBelievers for every cent.
    Last edited by Jerk Chicken; 12-29-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of "No X-Men, no buy" responses towards MvCI right now. If the Fox characters being DLC rumor isn't true, maybe Capcom can use the outrage to their advantage.
    I haven't seen a whole lot of that. I have seen some. There are plenty of X-men fans who have followed the MvC series for years. It's hard to really separate the X-men from this series, given how it began with X-men vs. Street Fighter. But that won't stop Marvel from trying. I think the initial sales will be telling. If the current info we have is accurate, then the initial launch won't have any X-men. Then, if the DLC rumor is true, that's the biggest opportunity X-men fans have to let Marvel know how they feel. Marvel doesn't respond to twitter, letters, or message boards. It responds to one thing: sales. If initial sales of MvCI are sluggish, then that'll send a message. If the sales surge after the DLC is released (still an if at this point), then that will send a message that they can't ignore. Marvel and Disney may be petty, but they're still businesses. They'll respond to money at every turn.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of "No X-Men, no buy" responses towards MvCI right now. If the Fox characters being DLC rumor isn't true, maybe Capcom can use the outrage to their advantage.

Wouldn't listen to that if I were you, it's mvc... people will buy it just based off of that

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Wouldn't listen to that if I were you, it's mvc... people will buy it just based off of that
    Especially since most of the people who would be expected to buy it won't even know the X-Men are missing. Half of them will probably wonder why Batman isn't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Especially since most of the people who would be expected to buy it won't even know the X-Men are missing. Half of them will probably wonder why Batman isn't in it.
    You may be underestimating the FGC's love for the X-Men a bit. I've seen more than one video where their absence is a concern.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    You may be underestimating the FGC's love for the X-Men a bit. I've seen more than one video where their absence is a concern.
    The FGC love for the x-men is strong but regardless what they say they will purchase it, especially come e3 when it's playable.

Yeah, bright shiny new object? *THROWS MONEY AT IT*. I wish people would exercise some self-control and vote with their wallets more often.

BANNED

If you don't buy it though, then no future game no future x-men.

Best thing to do is buy it and buy the X-Men DLC.

IF enough profit made, will make it clear to Disney how valuable the X-Men are.

And Disney is looking to be more hands on if the rumor of them wanting to use MVCI to get into esports.

Nope. I won't buy it if no X-men in it. Hope it tanks and next time they add X-men. I'll take the risk that there may not be another if it tanks. Whatever. I can still play the old game.

Yeah I'm not going to support the initial game to shell out more money for a possible add on later, when all I want is the possible add on. I'd rather the game sales go down as a result of people not buying it because no x-men, than sales go up because people are waiting for dlc of the x-men. That makes sense in my head and I'm sticking to it. Sorry Capcom, genuinely.

BANNED

Yeah, if it somehow tanks so bad that they don't bother with DLC, that works for me too.

What I want ultimately, is a Capcom X-Men fighter. I've never cared about Captain America, etc.

BANNED

Then you won't get ANY games. Hell you don't have to buy the game till the DLC is announced. Or even full priced. You can just use gamefly for all I care, the DLC purchase is the main thing.

This is Marvel we are talking about, the company that is currently still pushing Bendis as the main star even with his books no longer selling nearly as good as in the past.

No joke. They don't learn lessons, however if the DLC for the X-Men is extremely high, then papa Mouse will notice.

Then the crackdown will happen. Disney cares about the green, nothing more and nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Then you won't get ANY games. Hell you don't have to buy the game till the DLC is announced. Or even full priced. You can just use gamefly for all I care, the DLC purchase is the main thing.

This is Marvel we are talking about, the company that is currently still pushing Bendis as the main star even with his books no longer selling nearly as good as in the past.

No joke. They don't learn lessons, however if the DLC for the X-Men is extremely high, then papa Mouse will notice.

Then the crackdown will happen. Disney cares about the green, nothing more and nothing less.
    Then so be it. I'm stubborn. I don't care.
    Last edited by cc008; 12-30-2016 at 09:02 PM.

agreed, no X-Men - don't care if it's even made or if sales tank. I hope they do to show these people that we're sick of the CompleX!

BANNED

Then you will continue to have the Complex.

If the game tanks and the DLC tanks then they will continue to say no to X-Men and use the DLC as an excuse that no one cares about them.

Which means no Rogue in other games. I WANT to play as my southern brawler damnit!