Page 821 of 875 FirstFirst ... 321721771811817818819820821822823824825831871 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

BANNED

It's a good thing I got my butt handed to me so badly in Marvel vs Capcom 2 that I said "Eff these games forever!" and never looked back, otherwise this news would be really discouraging.

Yeah, I was just stopping in to see if this one had been posted.

If there is a boycott or twitter # I'd love to take part in it. If the X-Men fans don't speak now, it will be the nail in their coffin.

EDIT: Trying not to be so angry..
    Last edited by uebersoldat; 06-23-2017 at 10:33 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    If there is a boycott or twitter # I'd love to take part in it. If the X-Men fans don't speak now, it will be the nail in their coffin.

I mean, I don't think that these statements so much have to do with the Complex. It's just as much on Capcom as it is on Marvel; at least Marvel is trying now, what with the obvious push that Ressurxion was (whether you enjoy the titles or not is irrelevant), Legion, and the Gifted.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

A boycott won't do squat. And protesting on Twitter will be even less effective. All that'll do is bring more attention to the game and that'll give Marvel even more incentive to screw the X-men and F4 over in future games.

If you really want to make a difference, money and attention talk. The best way to protest is to simply ignore the game and play those that do have X-men in them, like Future Fight and Marvel Heroes. If those games make more money for Marvel, then they'll have more incentive to put the X-men and F4 into other games. It's that simple.

Right now, apathy is your greatest weapon against a game like this. Ignore it. Don't talk about it. Don't even acknowledge it exists. Marvel doesn't dread bad press, but it does dread apathy. That's toxic to any business.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Plenty of X-MEN available on Marvel Heroes Omega

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    A boycott won't do squat. And protesting on Twitter will be even less effective. All that'll do is bring more attention to the game and that'll give Marvel even more incentive to screw the X-men and F4 over in future games.

If you really want to make a difference, money and attention talk. The best way to protest is to simply ignore the game and play those that do have X-men in them, like Future Fight and Marvel Heroes. If those games make more money for Marvel, then they'll have more incentive to put the X-men and F4 into other games. It's that simple.

Right now, apathy is your greatest weapon against a game like this. Ignore it. Don't talk about it. Don't even acknowledge it exists. Marvel doesn't dread bad press, but it does dread apathy. That's toxic to any business.
    I wouldn't be interested in boycotting the game as much as making people and making sure that Capcom and Marvel know that fans are aware of the BS.

Now that I think about it. Most of the general audience don't even know that there are no X-men, and if we're being real, there probably won't be any as DLC for a long time because of that. That's also the feeling I got from that recent interview.

However I do think getting a trend started on twitter can effect the games' DLC in the long run. Possibly sooner than later. If we got a hashtag like #NoXmenNoMvCI or #XmenInMvCI and tweeted it during the same day, at the same time, and to the same twitter account which belongs to the producer at this twitter account @Yoshi_OnoChin it may very well gain some spotlight. That would require someone making a thread about it though and everyone coming to a unanimous agreement on when to tweet to the producer though.
    Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 06-24-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    I wouldn't be interested in boycotting the game as much as making people and making sure that Capcom and Marvel know that fans are aware of the BS.

Now that I think about it. Most of the general audience don't even know that there are no X-men, and if we're being real, there probably won't be any as DLC for a long time because of that. That's also the feeling I got from that recent interview.

However I do think getting a trend started on twitter can effect the games' DLC in the long run. Possibly sooner than later. If we got a hashtag like #NoXmenNoMvCI or #XmenInMvCI and tweeted it during the same day, at the same time, and to the same twitter account which belongs to the producer at this twitter account @Yoshi_OnoChin it may very well gain some spotlight. That would require someone making a thread about it though and everyone coming to a unanimous agreement on when to tweet to the producer though.
    I don't have any followers besides IRL friends and family so I'm not sure I could start such a thing, but I'm in if it exists. Would it be worth trying to gain traction over on Marvel's forums?

I don't have any followers besides IRL friends and family so I'm not sure I could start such a thing, but I'm in if it exists. Would it be worth trying to gain traction over on Marvel's forums?
    All the materials needed are right here on this site, right here on this forum. Everybody here would love to see the X-men in the game in some way. Everyone here would love to make their voices heard in some way. It just has to be well organized and respectful in it's approach.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

Yeah, instead of talking about Marvel vs Capcom; talk about how Dragon Ball Z: Fighters is so much better.

Mighty Member

Yeah pretty sure Marvel vs. Capcom's shittiness will be its own boycott.

That Dragon Ball Z game looks pretty awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Plenty of X-MEN available on Marvel Heroes Omega
    When does that game come to Xbox again? Soon I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    comes out on the 30th.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

Yeah X-MEN fans have four options currently...

Marvel Heroes Omega
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

All these games are online and we could all play together.... So forget Infinite and let's play what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Yeah X-MEN fans have four options currently...

Marvel Heroes Omega
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

All these games are online and we could all play together.... So forget Infinite and let's play what we have.
    Didn't know that they had UA1 & 2 on sale on steam. Just got them because they are one of the few games that have the FF and they're great games.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!