Page 832 of 875 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

BANNED

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/19/1...eview-hands-on

Deadpool is in the game so there's hope for the other X-Men yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post

Well, it's better than nothing. At this point, X-men fans should be grateful for whatever crumbs Marvel/Disney throws us.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It's definetely a good sign at least. You could argue Deadpool is on a different situation, but until now he was still excluded from the other games that the X-Men were...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's definetely a good sign at least. You could argue Deadpool is on a different situation, but until now he was still excluded from the other games that the X-Men were...
    This definitely show something has changed.

Because I mean, Scarlet Witch is excluded from the games on the idea that she is also an x-property. But that's changing. Deadpool being here goes to show that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Think its been confirmed no Xmen or FF in lego marvel superheroes 2.......

What a disgrace marvel is now.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

Funniest thing about that is Gwenpool is in the game lol. I find that so hysterical.

There are over 200 playable characters that will be in this game and one of them will be the iconic Stan Lee. He returns again in the sequel but will be in peril again. If you are able to rescue him, you will be rewarded handsomely.

Although there are over 200+ characters, none of them involves Fox franchises, mainly X-Men.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-marv...e-panel-recap/
    Yes, they announced no characters that Fox has the film rights to will be allowed.

Without the X-Men or FF characters Marvel is scrapping the barrel so hard that they can only include characters like Forbush Man and Greenskyn Smashtroll .

It's honestly embarrassing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

It's disappointing, but not surprising. I'm still going to hold out hope that we'll get some DLC, just like we did with Future Fight.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's disappointing, but not surprising. I'm still going to hold out hope that we'll get some DLC, just like we did with Future Fight.
    Future Fight didn't renegotiate their contract with Marvel they bought out a company that already had a contract with Marvel that allowed them to use the X-Men. They did get the ability to use x-characters, but not by Marvel negotiating with them to let them do it.

If you are looking for signs that the ban on new contracts with X-Men in games has come down Future Fight isn't it. The Marvel MMO would be a better example where this year it was renegotiated where they continued to allow the X-Men, but banned the F4 going forward.

Though that was not all good news either as basically they cut as deep as they could of Fox film rights owned IP from the game without killing the games profitability.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-24-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    And if its anything like Future Fight, then the X-men DLC is going to cost as much as the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post

As nice as that is, Deadpool has always been an exception to the CompleX because his merchandise sells too well for Marvel to stop putting it out. There is always so much Deadpool merchandise (not as much as Avengers tho) whenever I go to toy aisles in Walmart, Target, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    As nice as that is, Deadpool has always been an exception to the CompleX because his merchandise sells too well for Marvel to stop putting it out. There is always so much Deadpool merchandise (not as much as Avengers tho) whenever I go to toy aisles in Walmart, Target, etc.
    Deadpool sells. X-men thanks to movies... they don't.
    X-men with interesting uniforms (similar to X-men TAS) would sell but Fox don't want this.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 07-24-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Deadpool sells. X-men thanks to movies... they don't.
    X-men with interesting uniforms (similar to X-men TAS) would sell but Fox don't want this.
    As usual, your hate boner for the movies causes you to spout untrue statements.
    1. Marvel no longer allows Fox to make X-Men movie merchandise so we will not get X-Men movie toys regardless of what they wear.
    2. Deadpool merchandise was selling well before the movie was a hit. It's been ubiquitous even in non-toy stores like Gamestop and Hot Topic for years.
    3. It's no longer the 90s. X-Men with interesting uniforms still don't sell well. In the early 2000s, the X-Men Evolution toy line was cancelled while the show was still airing because of low sales. The X-Men Classics 2 line of figures was cancelled due to lack of retailer interest. The Wolverine and the X-Men toys didn't sell well. Even now, it's ridiculously difficult to find X-Men mystery mini bobbleheads and the 3D foam keychains in stores. If they sold better, we would see them more.

BANNED

Looks like I'll have to go back and read my 90s X-Men again.

Least I still have an X-Men logo pin, can't believe it's see the day marvel would try and drain the X-Men support.

They don't want new X-Men fans, they want us old guys to give it up.