Page 875 of 875 FirstFirst ... 375775825865871872873874875
Results 13,111 to 13,124 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

The major apparel brand "VANS" has a collaboration with Marvel. No X-Men characters included.
    Source: http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...-clothing-buy/

There are a ton more items you can find by searching "vans marvel" on Twitter. Yet none have X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    The major apparel brand "VANS" has a collaboration with Marvel. No X-Men characters included.

There are a ton more items you can find by searching "vans marvel" on Twitter. Yet none have X-Men.
    Deadpool though?...

It's really lame that this crap is still going on. I'd buy an X-Men blue and yellow van with a big 'X' on the side in a heartbeat. The same for a Fantastic Four one that is blue, black, and white with a '4'.
    It doesn't even have to be shoes, I'd buy an X-Men and FF backpack in a heartbeat too. I thought we were finally over this...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Deadpool though?...
    Deadpool has been immune to the CompleX most of the time. He is the only Fox movie character that has received his own merchandise in the last 3 years:
    http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDet...?productID=596

Saw this at the grocery store the other day though:

I personally think Disney just can't make up its mind. They don't have the X-Men film rights just yet... but we're seeing a smidge more Wolverine and X-Men stuff. Also it's important to remember that they are going to hype the Infinity War event and their next film (Captain Marvel) so we'll have to put up with that junk for a while yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I personally think Disney just can't make up its mind. They don't have the X-Men film rights just yet... but we're seeing a smidge more Wolverine and X-Men stuff. Also it's important to remember that they are going to hype the Infinity War event and their next film (Captain Marvel) so we'll have to put up with that junk for a while yet.
    There is no great Overmind at Disney who micromanages every last scrap of merchandising...

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    There is no great Overmind at Disney who micromanages every last scrap of merchandising...
    I'm sure there's a committee at least that oversees Marvel merchandise and I'll bet they go back and forth with X-merch lately. Are you saying there's no such thing as the CompleX?

BANNED

I'm sure there's a committee at least that oversees Marvel merchandise and I'll bet they go back and forth with X-merch lately. Are you saying there's no such thing as the CompleX?
    I very much doubt that Disney is in any way at all involved. If there is a CompleX then Ike Perlmutter is the one pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I very much doubt that Disney is in any way at all involved. If there is a CompleX then Ike Perlmutter is the one pushing it.
    How would a man like Ike have any say-so in the CompleX but absolutely none in the comics? Genuinely curious. People tend to blame negative things on Ike but isn't he pretty conservative right-wing? The comics are anything but. I doubt he does a damn thing except involve himself in US politics and roll around in money.

EDIT: Spelling

BANNED

How would a man like Ike have any say-so in the CompleX but absolutely none in the comics?
    He has everything to say in the comics. It's the movies he got kicked out of, for penny-pinching, sexism, and pushing CompleXy things like Inhumans, among other things.

People tend to blame negative things on Ike but isn't he pretty conservative right-wing?
    That he is, but heseems self-aware anough to realise that if he pushes that ideology in Marvel comics he's not going to sell a a lot of books.

How would a man like Ike have any say-so in the CompleX but absolutely none in the comics? Genuinely curious. People tend to blame negative things on Ike but isn't he pretty conservative right-wing? The comics are anything but. I doubt he does a damn thing except involve himself in US politics and roll around in money.

EDIT: Spelling
    Nah. He's the one responsible for the Inhumans push and the CompleX. This is common knowledge. Have you been on this thread at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Nah. He's the one responsible for the Inhumans push and the CompleX. This is common knowledge. Have you been on this thread at all?
    I hope that's sarcasm, I've been a pretty loud voice on this thread for quite some time haha.

Yet another animated series with no X-Men. Yet it features a bunch of unknown D-list characters. And Captain Marvel so they can promote their upcoming MCU movie.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/marvel-lau...lebrities.html

Yet another animated series with no X-Men. Yet it features a bunch of unknown D-list characters. And Captain Marvel so they can promote their upcoming MCU movie.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/marvel-lau...lebrities.html
    While I'll watch this series, I take umbrage with America Chavez being labeled Marvel's first LGBT Latinx character.

Rictor is the first...although I suppose at this point Ms. America is more popular.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion