Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What if Donna Troy was multiple people?

I saw this idea somewhere else and the idea appealed to me.
    What if every origin for Donna Troy was in fact a new character instead of being a reinvention of the same one.

This left me wondering just how many different Donnas we would end up with and how they may differ from one another if it was in fact a thing.
    Like I know New 52 Donna would be some sort of clay golem with a pegasus and the ability to 'see the fates of people'
    But what would the others be?

....Just how many origins ARE THERE for Donna Troy?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

No thank you, honestly. That just makes it even more convoluted.

The only thing that I'd go for is the idea of New 52/Rebirth Donna being a fake Golem that was created to look like and believe it was the actual Donna Troy while she was off the playing field - and in fact has an origin like at least one of her classic ones. Maybe that's what they should do.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Why not have her be the daughter of Rhea?

It pretty much feels like that now what with all of the different origin stories for Donna.

technically they aren't the same charter if they are reborn. Each living a new life before dying.

BANNED

what if Donna is actually..... Wally's children manifested in a single entity???? they will soon be bringing out Amazons in crisis the sequel to HIC where Wally races all over the world chasing Donna and disintegrates her releasing his trapped children residing inside her upon touching her and transporting her to the dark multiverse which will drive her insane and she will return as a pawn of the Batman who laughs. that's what will happen if DC indulges in further retcons or attempts at fixing a character.