Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Sinister Sextet Appreciation Thread

in preparation for Janice Lincoln's new villainess group. Which member of the new roster are you most excited for? who would you like to see join up?

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-30-2019 at 03:20 PM.

i noticed that the new Paste Pot Pete/Trapster was also part of the lineup on one of these covers. i was wondering where she'd turn up next.

i will be honest I only know of Electro the others no idea where they came from or their origins
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i will be honest I only know of Electro the others no idea where they came from or their origins
    Beetle/Janice Lincoln is Tombstone's biological daughter. she got her law degree but always wanted to be an organized crime figure. her daddy didn't get her a costumed identity so she went to Baron Zemo and Fixer. they outfitted her with a customized Beetle armor and bazooka (that she sometimes used). her first mission was an attempt on Bucky's life. she went on to join Boomerang's Sinister Six (actually 5) team.

White Rabbit is a long time Spider-man villain; basically a crazy rich girl with a lewis caroll obsession. she used to date Arcade. often employs a trick umbrella gun.

Electro, who you already know, is Francine Frye a supervillain groopie who formerly hung out at the bar with no name and semi-dated Max Dillon. the latter killed her accidentally but she was brought back; with his powers to boot.

Scorpia went from being institutionalized to being a mob hitwoman/enforcer - i think she got her scorpion suit from whatever mob outfit she aligned with - there's not much to her beyond being a female version of Scorpion

Lady Octopus - dr. carolyn trainer was big in the 90s spider-man title - i don't know that much about her to be honest

Extraordinary Member

Ohh! Carolyn's back! Nice!

please god do a janice mini series
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Aren't they supposed to be called the Sinister Syndicate?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aren't they supposed to be called the Sinister Syndicate?
    Do any of them have the rights to the name? I half suspect that they are gunning for Boomerang because he contested the name.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-30-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Mentioned in the Solicits thread but I find it interesting that Lady Octopus' look essentially got re-tweaked to make her look like Liv Octavius. Though with Otto abandoning his old identity, I wonder if she'll fully take on Doc Ock as her new name?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I'm surprised Ana Kravinoff is not a part of this. I'm also surprised Lady Octopus is not positioned as the leader of this team.