Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Its funny there are only 5 members. It reminds me of the superior foes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Scorpia went from being institutionalized to being a mob hitwoman/enforcer - i think she got her scorpion suit from whatever mob outfit she aligned with - there's not much to her beyond being a female version of Scorpion
    Silvermane. She's got her battle suit from Silvermane, who once said "the female is the deadlier of the species", during Mac Gargan's renouncement from being Scorpion which lasted only during the year of 1995. See the Spider-Man: Power of Terror mini series from 1995, and later referenced again from Black Cat in the Spider-Man / Black Cat mini series.
    Last edited by ngroove; 05-30-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    I'm surprised Ana Kravinoff is not a part of this. I'm also surprised Lady Octopus is not positioned as the leader of this team.
    As a lawyer, Janice is objectively the most successful member of the entire unit. Also, she's Spencer's stepaughter, and creator nepotism trumps all.

The most shocking omission is LADY STILT-MAN! Who did pop up in Spencer's Cap run. But Callie's a good girl who also deserves rest.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    I'm surprised Ana Kravinoff is not a part of this. I'm also surprised Lady Octopus is not positioned as the leader of this team.
    i'm half expecting Ana to make an appearance. but she renounced the family name. Lady Ock isn't as ambitious as Janice (but equally as capable). the latter tried to usurp Boomerang's leadership.

I've always enjoyed Scorpia and her sassy ways.

White Rabbit is one I just can't ever take seriously. And I love her for it, but I kinda hate when they overuse her.

Love Lady Octopus, and happy she's getting used more. I wish Stunner was back with her.

Beetle is always fun.

She-Electro is the only one I have virtually no interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Silvermane. She's got her battle suit from Silvermane, who once said "the female is the deadlier of the species", during Mac Gargan's renouncement from being Scorpion which lasted only during the year of 1995. See the Spider-Man: Power of Terror mini series from 1995, and later referenced again from Black Cat in the Spider-Man / Black Cat mini series.
    thanks. i wasn't a fan of her original costume. so i skipped those stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I've always enjoyed Scorpia and her sassy ways.

White Rabbit is one I just can't ever take seriously. And I love her for it, but I kinda hate when they overuse her.

Love Lady Octopus, and happy she's getting used more. I wish Stunner was back with her.

Beetle is always fun.

She-Electro is the only one I have virtually no interest in.
    there are a few costumed villainesses that should be invited to join. Stunner is one of them. the current group is lacking a brick (although Lady Ock's arms serve that purpose).

Stunner
    Quicksand
    Ana Kravinoff
    Lady Stilt-Man
    etc.

Judging by this preview page it looks like the female Trapster (AKA, the Tripster), is a member:

thanks. i read the same thing. that's why the second post in this thread was devoted to her. no idea why someone would want Trapster's legacy. could be his kid. she's about the same age as Wizard's daughter (in appearance).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    in preparation for Janice Lincoln's new villainess group. Which member of the new roster are you most excited for? who would you like to see join up?

You know?, I believe this group could be complete if they add Quicksand, since she's like a female version of Sandman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know?, I believe this group could be complete if they add Quicksand, since she's like a female version of Sandman.
    that could be cool. she did appear semi-recently (being kidnapped by some unscrupulous corporate scientist type). it's weird to me that Quicksand's real name has never been released. there are characters who are just as minor (even moreso) who have real names. they could use a physically stronger team member. i half expect Ana Kraven to show up in conjunction with this group. there are several "female versions" of spider-man rogues. just look at Lady Stilt-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Quicksand, Menace, Starling, Mysteria, Iguana, Ana Kravinoff (God, I miss this one)...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Quicksand, Menace, Starling, Mysteria, Iguana, Ana Kravinoff (God, I miss this one)...
    didn't she transition to QueenCat? and isn't Iguana a dude? were you thinking of Tuatara?

Sorry, Komodo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Sorry, Komodo.
    Ahhh, that makes sense.