Default Classic Kingpin in Kengan Asura...

How well would fisk do in the setting as the president of a corporation?

How well does he do in the tournament?

How would he be ranked?

What kind of speed does classic Kingpin have? We have all sorts of strength and durability feats, but in terms of speed I'm unsure of what he has outside of tagging Daredevil and early Spider-Man.

I say this because some characters in Kengan Asura are absolutely and demonstrably unafraid of going for an eye gouge against bigger, slower opponents.

BANNED

If Fisk likes to fight clean, he's hosed. Let's just say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    What kind of speed does classic Kingpin have? We have all sorts of strength and durability feats, but in terms of speed I'm unsure of what he has outside of tagging Daredevil and early Spider-Man.

I say this because some characters in Kengan Asura are absolutely and demonstrably unafraid of going for an eye gouge against bigger, slower opponents.
    I want to say he has peak human speed.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I want to say he has peak human speed.
    If so he's at a speed disadvantage against most of the fighters here, who are capable of deflecting bullets with barehanded techniques or have other such speed feats that put them in that ballpark.

Plus, Fisk is at his best as a weapon-based fighter. The tournament is barehanded, so Fisk will be lack his oak desk.

If so he's at a speed disadvantage against most of the fighters here, who are capable of deflecting bullets with barehanded techniques or have other such speed feats that put them in that ballpark.

Plus, Fisk is at his best as a weapon-based fighter. The tournament is barehanded, so Fisk will be lack his oak desk.
    I can see him beating a few fighters from the tournament but he loses against most.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I can see him beating a few fighters from the tournament but he loses against most.
    Hmm maybe he does a bit better than I’m giving him credit for.

He's doubtlessly extremely strong and durable. He ripped (Class 5ish era) Spider-Man and the chunk of stone/concrete wall he was standing on from the rest of the wall. He laughed off said Spider-Man beating on him. Certainly against some of the weaker fighters like the amusement park guy. I don't see what Kaneda Suekichi could possibly do to Kingpin. Likewise, Inaba Ryo (hair guy) has a horrible match up against Kingpin, who would just tear his hair to shreds.

Kingpin has good matchups against tanks who don't have as much of a speed edge. Karo Yoshinari (fisherman guy) probably loses, for example. It'd be fun to see Kingpin take on Julius Reinholdt.

On the other hand, the lack of speed leaves him extremely vulnerable to fighters like Hanafusa Hajime (mad scientist guy who sneaks in poison weapons) and Muteba Gizenga (mercenary guy).

He's doubtlessly extremely strong and durable. He ripped (Class 5ish era) Spider-Man and the chunk of stone/concrete wall he was standing on from the rest of the wall. He laughed off said Spider-Man beating on him. Certainly against some of the weaker fighters like the amusement park guy. I don't see what Kaneda Suekichi could possibly do to Kingpin. Likewise, Inaba Ryo (hair guy) has a horrible match up against Kingpin, who would just tear his hair to shreds.

Kingpin has good matchups against tanks who don't have as much of a speed edge. Karo Yoshinari (fisherman guy) probably loses, for example. It'd be fun to see Kingpin take on Julius Reinholdt.

On the other hand, the lack of speed leaves him extremely vulnerable to fighters like Hanafusa Hajime (mad scientist guy who sneaks in poison weapons) and Muteba Gizenga (mercenary guy).
    That’s pretty much how I view it.

I need to make some Kengan rumbles.

Which characters in Kengan are you guys pegging as faster than CBPH? Rei? Rain? Ohma? Agito? Kiryu?
    Rain was tagged by a crossbow bolt from close range.
    Muteba slaughtering 7 pirates off screen without being shot is something below CBPH can do.
    Blink seemed to be speed and technique. Like moving so fast you're hard to track, but still it's movement during the blink gap. Isn't that just aim dodging ?

Niko deflecting bullets was explicitly due to predicting the trajectory. No one in verse can react to bullets. That seemed pretty clear from that scene to me.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 05-31-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Which characters in Kengan are you guys pegging as faster than CBPH? Rei? Rain? Ohma? Agito? Kiryu?
    Rain was tagged by a crossbow bolt from close range.
    Muteba slaughtering 7 pirates off screen without being shot is something below CBPH can do.
    Blink seemed to be speed and technique. Like moving so fast you're hard to track, but still it's movement during the blink gap. Isn't that just aim dodging ?

Niko deflecting bullets was explicitly due to predicting the trajectory. No one in verse can react to bullets. That seemed pretty clear from that scene to me.
    I’d definitely say Ohma, Rei, Watasuki, Hatsumi, Agito, and Hanafusa are faster.

You’re right though no one is a bullet timer.

I forget the specifics of the scene where all the fighters team up to take on the mooks with weapons, including guns. Gonna want to look into that, which is where the bullet feats would be.