Hello,

would like to ask what your opinion is on the 2 Superboys.

I start with Jonathan:
I liked Jonathan as Kid, but I absolutely dont like the idea that he grew up so fast.
As kid he had something unique, but now he seems to be only Superman Junior, while as kid he was funny together with Damian.
But now the Look with Cape etc. reminds STRONGLY at his dad...

Conner:
I was always a big fan of Conner, he had many great interpretations like Super Seven, the early Conner etc. etc.
also as Adult in Sins of youth,titans of tomorrow,black zero...I liked him....

I like that he is now back. What I dont like is that he is in Wonder Comics which are more for younger people, but considering Wally,Roy,Nightwing ec. it could be the best for him.
I liked the Titans Run with him and I hoped that it would be still in Continuity, so he could outgrow the SuperBOY name and give it to Jonathan.

I have to say that I like his actual look, but he is sometimes to skinny. This was something what I didnt like also Pre-Flashpoint, sometimes he was 220 pounds, sometimes 160 pounds etc.

I hope hat they keep the actual design, because it really distinguish him from Jonathan and Clark and I like the punkish Leather Jacket and his outfit and hairs...and also let him use TTK..

My biggest fear is that they display him like in the Young Justice TV Series, where he became a punching bag...