Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm just copy and pasting what I wrote in the Appreciation Thread:

Felicia's narration sounds on-point .

"Female, mid-20's." I guess that's the most indication we've had on Felicia's age...? Peter's late 20's so would that mean he's actually older then her even though it tends to come off the opposite sometimes? I never thought there was much of an age gap. Could just be the guard guessing because she looks so young.

"White hair," it's platinum blonde sir .

"Stunner." Couldn't resist, huh guys?

So are these mugshot flashes going to be a consistent thing with the book whenever we see someone with a criminal background? Maybe more then one for Felicia?

The only Cat I care about lets see if her series can hit it off with a Bang. I am going to predict that Sonny will be an ongoing character maybe her new boyfriend I don't think Felicia has dated a fellow ex-con before
    Last edited by Jman27; 05-31-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The only Cat I care about lets see if her series can hit it off with a Bang. I am going to predict that Sonny will be an ongoing character maybe her new boyfriend I don't think Felicia has dated a fellow ex-con before
    Probably because her type is good guys .

I guess that would make this a prequel to the ASM arc where she found out Peter's identity since she mentioned she was already seeing someone again (unless she was lying).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just copy and pasting what I wrote in the Appreciation Thread:

Felicia's narration sounds on-point .

"Female, mid-20's." I guess that's the most indication we've had on Felicia's age...? Peter's late 20's so would that mean he's actually older then her even though it tends to come off the opposite sometimes? I never thought there was much of an age gap. Could just be the guard guessing because she looks so young.

"White hair," it's platinum blonde sir .

"Stunner." Couldn't resist, huh guys?

So are these mugshot flashes going to be a consistent thing with the book whenever we see someone with a criminal background? Maybe more then one for Felicia?
    I just commented on the appreciation post, too, but I'm here for more talk!

I always thought Peter was slightly younger than Felicia, too. I think Noir really affected me. She's got quite a few years on him in that universe, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    It definitely looks like they have some history together. I think they worked together, but then she might've ditched him when things got messy. He's definitely got a grudge, I can just tell. Also, let's not forget that she's totally not against playing around with some cons if it means she can get something out of it. She totally played Boomerang in Superior Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    It definitely looks like they have some history together. I think they worked together, but then she might've ditched him when things got messy. He's definitely got a grudge, I can just tell. Also, let's not forget that she's totally not against playing around with some cons if it means she can get something out of it. She totally played Boomerang in Superior Spider-Man!
    I think we're meant to assume he "knows her type" because he also used to be a criminal, but it could be they have some history and that's how he immediately recognized her.

Then again, she wants to be seen so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're meant to assume he "knows her type" because he also used to be a criminal, but it could be they have some history and that's how he immediately recognized her.

Then again, she wants to be seen so ...
    Oh, yeah. Maybe his employer has no idea of his past. This'll be fun!

Why is this the only preview for next week's comics? None of the others seem to have been put online.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Eh. Not sold yet.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I'll probably pick it up for no other reason than Jed MacKay is a local, and I always enjoy a good signing.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

flipped thru it today at the LCS, didn't care for the art.

Question

I'll be picking this up for sure. If I continued to read the book beyond the first issue will depend upon its quality, as there are already a heck of a lot of Spidey related books.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    flipped thru it today at the LCS, didn't care for the art.
    The art is so disappointing! I wish it was better. The covers are good, the story seems to be decent, but man what a letdown visually.

I picked up a copy a short time ago. I won't do any spoilers that said - the story is okay but like others have mentioned already the artwork is not on the same level (to be kind).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."