Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Strongest person Enid (OK K.O Let's Be Heroes) can beat

Who would be the best match for Enid?

Loyal ninja, hereditary witch, kick blasts and ninja-y powers.

Who is the strongest person she could put hands on?

Alrighty, this is a bit of a lacklustre response, probably not many people watch OK K.O. I'll collate and list some feats tomorrow evening.

As a basic level, she's in that grey area of being above street level/ambiguously metahuman. She runs a little on toon logic, as OK K.O has some soft toon elements to it but I'll try and pull out a cohesive sense of where she's supposed to stand.

She can sure likely beat MCU Captain America methinks.

Found me a small respect thread here on Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Alrighty, this is a bit of a lacklustre response, probably not many people watch OK K.O.
    Worth watching, in your opinion?

I'll collate and list some feats tomorrow evening.

As a basic level, she's in that grey area of being above street level/ambiguously metahuman. She runs a little on toon logic, as OK K.O has some soft toon elements to it but I'll try and pull out a cohesive sense of where she's supposed to stand.

She can sure likely beat MCU Captain America methinks.
    She's wayyy too much for MCU Cap. I mean, you already mentioned she's in the grey area of being above street level/ambiguously metahuman, what with her abilities being right at home with pre-chunin exams Naruto characters.

Actually, maybe some of the pre-chunin exam Ninjas from Naruto. Some might be way too fast for her, but some of them would have a hard time between all the jutsus and rocket boot trickshots.

I don't think anyone in the MCU would be a good match for her, since most are either street level or way beyond that. She'd do fine vs folks like Sif, Deathlok, the Kree, and so on. I'd give her an OK shot vs Skye and the final boss as well, though those might be quickdraws.

I don't think she can really hurt Loki, but she might be able to freeze him? I'm unsure about how her freezing breath works, to be honest.

Obviously this is all based on the respect thread. There might be additional context I'm missing. I mean, she's honestly a bit ridiculous; what she lacks in stats, she makes up for by making up abilities on the spot.
    Last edited by Sol_M; 06-04-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Worth watching, in your opinion?
    It's a very entertaining and entirely wholesome show. It's aimed at a young demographic but there's a lot to enjoy in there.

Fight scenes are pretty good too.

She's wayyy too much for MCU Cap. I mean, you already mentioned she's in the grey area of being above street level/ambiguously metahuman, what with her abilities being right at home with pre-chunin exams Naruto characters.

Actually, maybe some of the pre-chunin exam Ninjas from Naruto. Some might be way too fast for her, but some of them would have a hard time between all the jutsus and rocket boot trickshots.

I don't think anyone in the MCU would be a good match for her, since most are either street level or way beyond that. She'd do fine vs folks like Sif, Deathlok, the Kree, and so on. I'd give her an OK shot vs Skye and the final boss as well, though those might be quickdraws.

I don't think she can really hurt Loki, but she might be able to freeze him? I'm unsure about how her freezing breath works, to be honest.

Obviously this is all based on the respect thread. There might be additional context I'm missing. I mean, she's honestly a bit ridiculous; what she lacks in stats, she makes up for by making up abilities on the spot.
    The freeze breath thing was a combination of ninja magic and the coolness of her heart. It's not something she's used regularly since that episode. The shadow magic, body duplication and log substitution are standard tricks that she does a lot, along with her kick blasts.

I had forgotten the ice shattering feat, that's pretty ridiculous striking power. Well above street level.

She might do well with some Ranma characters actually.