Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I'm down with it anything to get more Vixen.
    ^This.

I am here for this and I like the number of members already, but that of course doesn't matter if there is no actual plans.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Wonder Woman leading the likes of Vixen, Hawkgirl, Jessica Cruz, Zatanna, Mera, and Supergirl would be cool to see.

Then, as others suggested, you can have Birds of Prey, Black Canary leading the likes of Batgirl, Huntress, Katana, Lady Blackhawk, Tarantula...etc
    Heathen! The only right and proper leader of the Birds of Prey is Oracle!

On a more serious note, I think it's a mistake to pile on too many characters onto teams. The Birds of Prey lost a bit of their allure the more members they added: three were probably the sweet spot for their regulars given their setup and style of stories. Five members looks like a good enough spot for general cases. But in general I think it's often better to think in terms of a small core (three to five) with recurring extras.

The lineup that Snyder created, with Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Vixen, and Poison Ivy looks like a good one to me, with good opportunities for each character to shine and good scope for team dynamics. Better not dilute that before it even has started.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post

On a more serious note, I think it's a mistake to pile on too many characters onto teams. The Birds of Prey lost a bit of their allure the more members they added: three were probably the sweet spot for their regulars given their setup and style of stories. Five members looks like a good enough spot for general cases. But in general I think it's often better to think in terms of a small core (three to five) with recurring extras.

The lineup that Snyder created, with Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Vixen, and Poison Ivy looks like a good one to me, with good opportunities for each character to shine and good scope for team dynamics. Better not dilute that before it even has started.
    In that case, there's no point to it existing. I don't like Ivy's inclusion and I hate DC's inability to keep their female villains evil!

If there were to be an all female team, then I'd just pull the trigger on a "J-Force" team. Wonder Woman leading Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Zatanna, Vixen, Jessica Cruz, Katana and Mera. That's a fun, diverse team with distinct personalities. Doubt DC would ever do it though.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post

I have to say that I am not such a fan of it...

I hoped more that Supergirl could for example join the YJ, because she was once Wonder Girls Friend and Member of TT after Conners Death...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    In that case, there's no point to it existing. I don't like Ivy's inclusion and I hate DC's inability to keep their female villains evil!

If there were to be an all female team, then I'd just pull the trigger on a "J-Force" team. Wonder Woman leading Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Zatanna, Vixen, Jessica Cruz, Katana and Mera. That's a fun, diverse team with distinct personalities. Doubt DC would ever do it though.
    DC still has plenty of female villains who are still evil.