Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Cassandra Cain and X-23 by Marjorie Liu

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Cassandra Cain and X-23 by Marjorie Liu
    That would be really damn good.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

-- Wolverine / Batman: Aside from commercial appeal, I like the contrast of the disciplined, thoughtful, methodical Batman versus the raw, brutal, animal instinct of The Wolverine. I'd love to see them fight, I've love to see them team up.
    -- Silver Surfer / New Gods: There's almost no point in even trying since Kirby's the only one who could do this justice. And of course there'd be a scene of Galactus trying to eat Apokolips.
    -- Iron Fist / Katana: just pure mystical martial arts genre fun.
    -- Jessica Jones / The Question: Like "True Detective," but with superheroes.
    -- Firestar / Starfire: the comedy writes itself...
    -- Black Widow / Black Canary (Guest starring Ollie and Clint, but only briefly because it's not about them )
    -- Fantastic Four / Doom Patrol: people like to compare DP to X-Men, but from the characters, these two are more analogous - Chief/Mr F, Elasti-Woman/(also) Mr F, Robotman/Thing, Neg Man/Human Torch (the visuals are the thing that's most similar here, but still...) Throw in Franklin/Dorothy Spinner too...

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Wouldn't Scorch be the one with the Human Torch? Oh wait, Scorch is with Hawkeye...
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

-- Captain Britain / Constantine: I feel like these two would not get along...
    -- Machine Man & Jocasta / Metal Men
    -- Luke Cage / Black Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    -- Captain Britain / Constantine: I feel like these two would not get along...
    -- Machine Man & Jocasta / Metal Men
    -- Luke Cage / Black Lightning
    Can be put in Pete Wisdom to meet Constantine too?
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Can be put in Pete Wisdom to meet Constantine too?
    I was going to say this to lol. That would be off the charts epic.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Characters that I think would just have entertaining interactions of different kinds:

Dr. Doom/ Lex Luthor- The clash of egos would be amazing to see
    Batman/ Iron Fist- amazing how similar yet different they are
    Batman/Emma Frost- Given his track record with morally ambiguous women, feel like Bats would fall for Emma pretty quickly
    Lois Lane/ J Jonah Jameson- Think it would be entertaining to see how Lois would react to working for JJJ
    Johnny Storm/ Starfire- Feel like they would be incredibly entertaining as a partnership.
    Superman/Cyclops- Feel like they are kinda similar and that Superman would have an immense respect for Cyclops and how he has lead the X-men through all their hardship.
    Thor/Shazam
    Loki/Joker
    Last edited by regg215; 06-11-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Angela and Artemis of the Bana Mighdall

Jessica Jones and the Question in a team up would be outstanding.

Kyle Richman Nighthawk vs Batman
    Hyperion Vs Superman
    Namor vs Black Adam
    Ultron vs Brainic
    Ultimate Hawkeye vs Bullseye
    Daredevil vs Nightwing
    Wonderman (full powered) vs Superman or Black Adam
    Ethan Edwards vs Martian Manhunter

I think my number one pick would be to see Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor. They're just so alike. As you stated the EGO of course, but the jealousy factor as well. Lex of Superman, Doom of Reed Richards. I would edge out Doom tho, because of his talent is magic.
    I think Namor vs Black Adam is pretty dead even, and they also have so much in common.
    I would LOVE to see a Deathstroke vs Deadpool or Captain America, but a fight between Midnighter and Wolverine is pretty even too. People don't like Midnighter because he's gay, but his powerset is pretty insane. The whole "living computer that can run thru a million different outcomes thru his brain in less then a second" is just stupid. He can have a BILLION different outcomes run thru his head BUT, and even tho this is fictional comic books here, it wouldn't matter because he's still just guessing in the end. He wouldn't be able to just KNOW if Wolverine is going to throw a right hook, or a left leg kick after he throws a jab. It's a guess. BUT....if they use the version where he basically reads peoples body language and has his own version of Spider-Sense, that's different. His healing factor is on par with Wolverine's, but his agility is way better. I just think this would make a good story because Midnighter talks **** like Wolverine.
    I wouldn't mind Midnighter vs Deadpool the more I think of it.

Elektra / Deathstroke
    Punisher / Robin (Damian)
    Ghost Rider / Raven