Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default What Marvel and DC characters would you like to see together in a book?

I want another cross over between Marvel and DC. Things are so different now from when they did the last cross over. The stories are more mature, and there's a lot more emphasis on villains. I wouldn't need a battle story either. I wouldn't mind a team up. Miles Morales Spider-Man and Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle seems like a no brainer. Lex vs Doom. Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark. Deadpool and the Joker. Wolverine vs Deathstroke.
    One that makes sense to me is Wolverine vs Midnighter. Black Adam vs Hyperion. Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel are pretty equal in power sets. Hulk vs Doomsday. I think Thor has something to prove against Superman and if Thor being an Asgardian would have an effect on Superman. Flashes Rogues vs Spider-Mans rogues would be great in a 3 part story. Namor vs Black Adam. Two Superman level characters both known for being anit-heroes. Martian Manhunter vs Jean Grey. Daredevil and Nightwing together or fighting makes more sense then Daredevil and Batman. Captain America vs Deathstroke. Of course Hawkeye vs Green Arrow. How about Batman vs Norman Osborn, or even Bullseye. Wonder Woman vs Thor or Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel. Lobo vs Hulk. Batman vs The Hand. Daredevil vs Ras Al Ghul and the League of Shadows. Dr. Stange vs Dr. Fate redone, or Dr. Strange vs Martion Manhunter. Booster Gold vs Kang The Conquerer. Black Panther and/vs Batman. Brainiac and/vs Ultron. Deadshot vs Punisher. Lex vs Norman Osborn. Two-Face, Riddler, or Penguin vs Daredevil. Loki vs the Justice League. Kingpin Vs Batman. Annihilus vs Darkseid. Task Master Vs Deathstroke. Redhood vs Punisher or Moonknight.

A bit of a random pairing but my fave characters from both companies that do have some common ground.

ROGUE and POISON IVY

Both southern gals

Rogue would be equally compassionate, bemused and disgusted at Ivys motivations and methods

Ivy would be equally amused, intrigued and bemused at Rogues motivations and methods

Humanity vs Nature, Nature vs Nurture, Give vs Take themes could be explored in story.

In the ultimate universe we saw a Rogue who absorbed a 'sentient forest' and found a lot of joy in that life, briefly. I'd like to see her use chlorokinesis and enjoy her powers. Ivy could benefit from being reminded that humans face troubles of their own so quit ya bitchin' . They could have a really funny dynamic, neither giving the other a pass for their attitudes and behaviors but not being so judgmental of each other either.

I'd like some of Ivys sultry seductress vibe to influence Rogue to bring her closer to the fun XTAS Rogue that has been missing from her character for years and I'd like Rogues sass and proactive nature to give Ivy some ooomph that she has been lacking for years.

They could battle, befriend then battle some more, then befriend and so on ...etc etc

Supporting or antagonistic characters or a sub plot could be Harley VS Moonstone and a Shadowcat VS Catwoman chase scene.

I'd also be up for a Suicide Squad vs Thunderbolts rumble (not necessarily current rosters, I love Ghost, Carla, Satanna and Troll, so maybe a royal rumble type 'contest of champions'

Now that he's in his right mind and on the side of the angels, Hal Jordan would be an excellent team-up for the Silver Surfer as they have their rematch against Thanos & Parallax. Maybe in a supporting role, both Kyle Rayner & Dawn Greenwood could help out in some capacity.

JSA and Invaders

Invisible Woman vs a Green Lantern (preferably Kyle Rayner or John Stewart)

Just for how cool the fight could be before the eventual team against the big bad.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Vixen and Black Panther. They have to work together to destroy a threat to Wakanda and Zambesi. Bast and Anansi would interact as well.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Wanda And Zantana

Hawkeye and GA

Vison and Martian Manhunter

Wolverine and Deathstroke

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Silver Surfer and the New Gods

Dr. Strange and The Endless

Harley Quinn and Moon Knight in A Midsummer Night's Scream

Blue Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Adam Warlock, Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, the Spectre and the Watchmen

Green Lantern (John Stewart) and the Valkyrie (Jane Foster)

Miles Morales and the Teen Titans

Elektra and Huntress

Blade and Batman
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Wonder Woman & The X-Men

I would have NEVER thought of these 2 fighting. Invisible Woman's power set is pretty under rated. Beside her being able to go invisible, the force fields she creates have always been of the most powerful. She's always been written that way, but most people don't realize she's pretty much has kinetic powers too. She throws force bubbles around objects and moves them with her mind. That's telekinesis you ask me. I'm not FF reader tho. Can she go intangible when she's invisible? Walk thru walls? I don't see her beating Green Lantern tho. Aside from turning invisible, GL can do everything she does, but more so. The force bubbles around objects and move them, but he can also conjur up what ever he thinks of too. I don't know whose force fields are stronger tho. IW has been written that her's are almost unbreakable, but so has GL's depending on the writer and how ever he writes Hal's will to be at that moment.

I would LOVE to see a team up between the 2, but not fight. Silver Surfer gets his props, but he's also under rated at the same time. Reading enough Flash books how it's mentioned that because of the speed being so fast, if any of the Flashes punch someone, the kinetic force can be Superman level in terms of power, which while comics are fiction, this fact is true. The whole "drop a penny from the Empire State building" will go thru a person if someone does that. and it hits them, it will go right thru them. Now the Silver Surfer already has the strength to lift 100 tons by just standing there, be he can also travel waaaay faster then the speed of light. I'm surprised no writer has written the Silver Surfer to go so fast that he's traveled thru time (unless he has and I don't know so), but he regularly travels faster then the speed of light. Imagine if HE hit someone going that fast. To ME!!!! Silver Surfer has NOT been written up the level of power he actually is. I'd like to see a battle between Silver Surfer and Superman. I don't think Superman would win if you wrote both characters up to each of their power levels. I don't think Superman would beat a Green Lantern either tho. Another character always written below their power level.

These are perfect choices. I always thought of three of your pics, but not Wanda vs Zatana

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    JSA and Invaders
    YES!

And...

Ghost Rider (Blaze or Danny) and Lobo

Miles Morales Spidey and Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle

She-Hulk and Wonder Woman

Deadpool and Harley Quinn

Luke Cage and Black Lightning

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Title: Harley Quinn Runs Amok in the Marvel Universe (One Shot)

Stars: Harley Quinn, Ms. Gsptlsnz, the entire Marvel Universe

Plot: Bored out of her mind and feeling neglected, Ms. Gsptlsnz, the sometimes partner, sometimes paramour of the powerful 5th Dimensional imp, Mister Mxyzptlk, sets off for the 3rd dimension's DC Earth to pass the time. As fate would have it, she encounters Harley Quinn, who is also in the doldrums, feeling neglected and dejected. Gsptlsnz decides to act as Harley's fairy godmother and bestows upon her three wishes. Harley, although skeptical at first, nevertheless accepts her gifts. She vaguely recalled a fantastical tale that the Joker (her Mr. J.) told her about an extravagant world where he entertained one of his greatest capers. Harley didn't believe him; she thought that Mr. J. was simply lying to cover up an affair that he was having behind her back. I mean he was gone for weeks! But she never forgot the name of this strange and exotic place: Marble. She wanted to go to the Marble Universe. Ms. Gsptlsnz returned a perplexed look, but soon realized what Harley meant...or more correctly, where she meant. With a wink of an eye and a kiss blown, Ms. Gsptlsnz sent Harley to the Marvel Universe. And all manner of hell and hilarity soon followed! (Someone cue Sting's Englishman in New York. )

Preview art: In process
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 06-04-2019 at 07:22 AM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Peter Parker Spider-Man and Pre-New 52 Wally West.

A story of where the kid from the Mid-West teams up with a Big City kid to defeat a common enemy. I always thought the dynamic of their personalities would play off each other really well.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.