I want another cross over between Marvel and DC. Things are so different now from when they did the last cross over. The stories are more mature, and there's a lot more emphasis on villains. I wouldn't need a battle story either. I wouldn't mind a team up. Miles Morales Spider-Man and Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle seems like a no brainer. Lex vs Doom. Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark. Deadpool and the Joker. Wolverine vs Deathstroke.
One that makes sense to me is Wolverine vs Midnighter. Black Adam vs Hyperion. Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel are pretty equal in power sets. Hulk vs Doomsday. I think Thor has something to prove against Superman and if Thor being an Asgardian would have an effect on Superman. Flashes Rogues vs Spider-Mans rogues would be great in a 3 part story. Namor vs Black Adam. Two Superman level characters both known for being anit-heroes. Martian Manhunter vs Jean Grey. Daredevil and Nightwing together or fighting makes more sense then Daredevil and Batman. Captain America vs Deathstroke. Of course Hawkeye vs Green Arrow. How about Batman vs Norman Osborn, or even Bullseye. Wonder Woman vs Thor or Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel. Lobo vs Hulk. Batman vs The Hand. Daredevil vs Ras Al Ghul and the League of Shadows. Dr. Stange vs Dr. Fate redone, or Dr. Strange vs Martion Manhunter. Booster Gold vs Kang The Conquerer. Black Panther and/vs Batman. Brainiac and/vs Ultron. Deadshot vs Punisher. Lex vs Norman Osborn. Two-Face, Riddler, or Penguin vs Daredevil. Loki vs the Justice League. Kingpin Vs Batman. Annihilus vs Darkseid. Task Master Vs Deathstroke. Redhood vs Punisher or Moonknight.