Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would love to see Nova (Richard Rider), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), and Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) help form a veteran version of the Legion of Super Heroes. Along with Ultra-Boy, Dawnstar, Wildfire, Timber Wolf, and Princess Kori'andr (Starfire), to battle the threat of the new Fatal Five led by Annihilus, and rounded out by Blastaar, Atrocitus, Zoom, and Validus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Batman and Daredevil, written by Frank Miller.
    This would be a dream come true if he did both story & art. But if not, I'll settle for Miller on story and Mazzucchelli on art.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Or Elsewords vs What If Crossovers?
    Not really a "What If... ?", but I would love to see a crossover between the Marvel Mangaverse and the Elseworlds' Titans from Scissors, Paper, Stone with story & art from Adam Warren.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Booster Gold and Antman (Scott Lang).
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

how about Miles Morales and Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle? Doesn't that just make a lot of sense. Or Sam Alexander Nova and Blue Beetle?

Wolverine and Jonah Hex, I find these 2 characters to be pretty similar.

YES!!!!!! I thought I was the only one that would want to see Miles Morales and Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle. It just makes so much sense. I wouldn't mind Sam Alexander Nova and Blue Beetle either, but yes without a doubt Miles and Jamie.

OMG!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE A BATMAN AND DAREDEVIL WRITTEN BY FRANK MILLER!!!!! In fact I think it's fucking no brainer. But you would have to give Miller room to write. It couldn't be a one shot. It would have to be an actual mini-series so he could plan out an actual good story, because as much as I love me Frank Miller, Frank is weird and needs time to think things out. By you posting this, how about this for an idea. A Batman and Daredevil story where both are in their Year One, or with in their first 3 years of less. This just popped into my head. I thought of this because the difference between Miller's Year One Batman and Dark Knight Returns is miles. Miller Wrote Batman so well in Year One because he showed his as an amateur, but in DKR, Batman was the ****!!!! The professional he is in his books today. Daredevil tho. Because of his power set, once he BECAME Daredevil, he was on the move. Yes he's gained experience dealing with his rogues, but his abilities are almost what they were when he started, that they are now. He's just faced off against his rogues more then once. Plus Daredevil has power set, even tho he's a street level character. Put it this way. Year One Batman can not beat a Year One Daredevil, but a Year Ten Batman CAN beat a Year Ten Daredevil. Batman grew an ego, and he keeps perfecting his abilities. Daredevil always had abilities. He might be have grown more as a detective, but physicality? Daredevil, on most given days should be able to beat Batman one on one if they had just met for the first time, but Batman.....in his Year Ten as Batman, and he's facing off against someone he's now fighting for the first time and he's losing, that's where the ninja/samurai comes into play with him and Batman will use his patience and figure his foe out and end up winning. REGARDLESS!!!! I want this. I want it written by Frank Miller. I want simple gangsters as the villains with maybe a tough henchman involved, and fight between Daredevil and Batman and then a team up. It would be priceless, and if it was a co-joined DC/Marvel publication, it would make BOTH companies a HUGE seller. Plus it would be like a Dark Knight Returns, Year One, or even Killing Joke book, where EVERY year the book keeps selling. I've easily had to purchase at least 5 of each of them because I lost or gave them away. I've also purchased my Frank Miller Daredevil Man without Fear illustrated by John Romita Jr trade (I still have my single issues) about 4 times because I gave my trade away once, lost it once, and bought it twice because I found the copy I lost. Another HAVE. Is it has to be written by John Romita Jr..... Now I know that John Romita Jr. is an aquired taste because he's built his ability as apposed to being just born gifted, but one thing he does better then anyone. He draws the BEST choreographed fights then any other artist. Miller does a great job too, but Romita draws each and every punch and kick, and he USES more punches and kicks as apposed to throws. His DD Man with out Fear shows this, as does his artist run on Daredevil, but his best example is World War Hulk. I'm a boxer and a fighter, so I love when fights are drawn so well.

Wolverine and Deathstroke makes so much sense. So Does Deathstroke vs Captain America and Wolverine vs Midnighter. To many people don't like Midnighter because he's gay, and I don't really care, but any time I read anything with Midnighter and someone wrote something showing he was gay, I felt like it was being forced on me, and I hate that. That's why I like the New 52 Stormwatch, because he was just a bad ass, and it they gave some hints he was a fruit, but Midnighter is badass and he's not used enough. His healing factor is more on par with Deadpool, then Wolverine. It's more powerful then Wolverines, but he's a smartass **** talker like Wolverine.

I've read limited......ANYTHING regarding Zauriel after him as an Avenger in the Grant Morrison run, but I'm a Catholic and I always loved him. Especially his 4 issue mini-series written by Mark Millar where at the end he faces off against Asmodel. The toughest of any of the angels aside from Michael (who in the mini-series has now become mortal like Zaurel, but he's a has been) and Asmodel is taking **** to Zauriel about God not being around, and being gone, and now that it's just He and Zauriel no one can stop him from killing Zauriel, and Z telling Asmodel something along the lines of "That's your problem right there. You've lost faith. Even when you think he's gone, or doesn't hear you, or stopped loving you, he's always there. He's God. He's NEVER not everywhere. But don't sweat it Asmodel. I'm not mad at you, I don't hate, I still hate, and I forgive you, but I'm leaving right now, and it's not if I forgive you or not that you have to worry about." and Zauriel leaves and then there's a full page of heavenly light shining down on Asmodel and you can tell the God is showing Asmodel that's he's never left and that Asmodel had just fucked up.

Holy ****!!! This is good pick i never thought of too.!!!!!

which Hawkeye tho. Ultimate or 616 version. Now if you read the Utlimates you won't get mad at that question, but if you're just a 616 guy you might. Ultimate Hawkeye, they upped his game. He's more like Bullseye where anything in his hand is a weapon. Ult. Hawkeye even took to being tortured to learn the bad guys plan, and then started snapping off his finger nails down peoples throats or thru eye sockets killing them.

Wendell showed up in an Avengers story a year or 2 back. He was in insane ward or something alive and with out the Quantum bands, and he wouldn't take them up again. Regardless. I wiki a lot of characters so I can learn their back story in case I go into something and I don't know who the character is. This really really worked well when I wiki'd the Grim Reaper (Wonderman brother) and it made a lot more sense when he popped upped in Uncanny Avengers, and then again in Tom Kings Vision mini-series. It helped when I did wiki on Wonderman and Vision too, or I would have never known that Wonderman always loved Scarlet Witch but she always turned him down, but then he died, and his brain pattern was put in Vision, and Scarlet Witch fell in love with Vision, but then Scarlet Witch killed Vision, came back from the dead, Vision came back to but denied Wanda and basically called her a crazy bitch, and then finally Wonderman and Scarlet Witch hooked up in Uncanny Avengers, but Grim Reaper showed up in The Vision series, and it made sense if you've been reading the Avengers since the late 70's or used wiki like I did.

Young Justice and Champions is a no brainer.

I'd settle for this, but would prefer John Romita Jr. doing the art. Only because I think JRR draws the best choreographed fight sequences. He draws fights. Punches and kicks while a lot of artists draw throws and ****. I'm a boxer and I've had a LOT of street fights, so when I see pages full of panels of punch for punch it really makes me happy. But I'd take Mazzucchelli too.

Thought these was suppose to be the same characters?
    That was the joke.