Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    In the original stan and jack run wasn't angel like second in command of the 05
    No he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    No he wasn't.
    Was any one second to Cyclops

BANNED

Was any one second to Cyclops
    Cyclops wasn't really in charge. Xavier was always monitoring them telepathically and barking orders.

Didn't mimic become deputy leader at one Time

Didn't mimic become deputy leader at one Time
    Yeah, but Xavier just did that to be a dick.

Cyke only became in charge after Xavier left for his trip, where ANXM starts, after he comes back I think Xavier takes charge again till Mimic.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yeah, but Xavier just did that to be a dick.

Cyke only became in charge after Xavier left for his trip, where ANXM starts, after he comes back I think Xavier takes charge again till Mimic.
    it sounds like at this point angel might take charge in the next few issues. im so glad jean didnt become leader of the O5 like storm wanted....

it sounds like at this point angel might take charge in the next few issues. im so glad jean didnt become leader of the O5 like storm wanted....
    I think hes just getting some focus time, as opposed to running the show or something. Save the day, get a girl, something like that.

I don't know about that, Jean's still running the show so to speak and Scott was her biggest competition.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    I think hes just getting some focus time, as opposed to running the show or something. Save the day, get a girl, something like that.
    Yeah, that's my impression too. I honestly don't think we'll be seeing him step up and it looks like Kitty won't allow for them to be in any position of authority now.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I don't know about that, Jean's still running the show so to speak and Scott was her biggest competition.

Yeah, that's my impression too. I honestly don't think we'll be seeing him step up and it looks like Kitty won't allow for them to be in any position of authority now.
    Truth is none of them are set to be an x-man of any authority for a very long time. Its not like the old days when they were the only ones running around. In the current dynamic, they will be young rookies needing guidance from the elder statesmen. Teenagers that need to learn lessons so on so forth. Its been the backdrop of ANXM, and I suspect they will stick to that as long as it continues working for them. Not to mention Scott is supposed to be around for the foreseeable future and Kitty is part of the main cast. Leading a dog on a leash is about as far as they are going to get.

Only moments when they are split up/on their own will anyone get the opportunity to lead much of anything. I suspect this will be the case with Angel and whoever he happens to be with. Wild guess is that Jean wont be present as its been her up to this point, shell probably be captured or something along those lines.

Jean has to many freak outs to lead like every arc she cries

Jean has to many freak outs to lead like every arc she cries
    Bendis likes his over emotional youngsters who "feel everything way more potent than older people", or something along those lines. He overdoes it. With that said, its also understandable that these things are a big deal and she takes them hard. Its not like its minor stuff being experiences. I suspect in the not to distant future the over emotional stuff will slow down.

Also its on a path of growth. After going through rough stuff, you gradually become less rattled, more stoic. Less stuff fazes you. As an example, Jean (theoretically) should be more emotionally hardened than the others as time passes. In other words she will mature younger and faster. That makes her more likely to end up in that leadership spot, though as I said before I doubt that will ever happen anytime soon.

BANNED

We really need teen Tessa to bring the stoic.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    We really need teen Tessa to bring the stoic.
    damn thats what im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Akktim View Post
    The team's a little too white/NA-centric, that's all. For me, X-Men has always been about diversity. Different ethnicities, and nationalities too.

With miles joining the team that kind of fix the problem I had with the team

yes genesis and oya are joining the original x-men..... hell ya