Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar's Bands View Post
    To fix it prospectively?

*Last we saw, Jay Garrick was stuck in the Speedforce and was unable to escape (remember?)
    *From the Speedforce, he saw what happened with Wally and crew
    *Jay reaches out to Wally in jail, and Wally, realizing who he is and in despair, reaches out to grab Jay's hand, but instead of Jay being pulled into the world ….
    *Wally is pulled into the speedforce
    *"What are you doing Jay?"
    *I'm going to fix all this. The world needs hope and I will not let this "new" messed up metaverse kill that hope, my boy. Follow me!"
    *Together they start speeding back in time, back to where Wally is about to enter into Sanctuary. "Jay, that world is depressing, and I don't want to mess up the world like Barry did with Flashpoint."
    *"Wally, that was not Barry. That was someone else and poor Barry has been thinking it was his fault all along. That person is responsible for trapping me here, and that mess of a world. We're going to make things right."
    *They keep running until suddenly, Jay yells "Stop" and there in front of them is a group of people - Jai, Iris, Linda, Joan, Jesse Quick, and Max Mercury. Wally is dumbfounded. He gasps, cries, and asks "how?"
    *"During that Convergence event a couple of years ago, I could only watch from the speedforce, but one day in despair I reached out for Joan and found she could see me, and although I couldn't leave, I could pull her in. It was then I realized I could do the same for your family, Wally, and even Max and Jesse! I couldn't free them, but I figured at least in the speedforce, they'd be safe until we could figure out how to correct that horrible world out there."
    **"Wait, if you could save them, could we save everyone that I killed in that horrible Heroes and Crisis miniseries?"
    *"I don't know. Maybe?"
    *"Dad! Wally!" With that his family hugged him and kissed him, and Wally suddenly had hope again.
    *Max walked up and said "I couldn't help but overhear. I have an idea of how to save all of them, Wally, but it's going to take everyone here working together."

(Well, what do you think? )
    Just let Wally start repeating "There's no place like home . . . there's no place like home . . . ", then cut to him waking up from a feverish dream, surrounded by his friends and whatever family DC allows him to have.

As another option, Wally wakes up from a deep sleep in a Dallas, Texas motel room and discovers Bobby Ewing in the shower.

Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

Issue 1:The story begins much the same. The Trinity are traveling to the Sanctuary on an emergency call. There's been a tragic incident at the Sanctuary and many heroes are dead. Arsenal, Blue Jay, Hot Spot, Poison Ivy, Tattooed Man, Solstice, Protector. Gnarrk, Red Devil, Gunfire, Steel (The JLDetroit one), Nemesis and Lagoon Boy. A military dog tag is also seen. Booster and Harley are on the run. Wally's mangled but alive body is found on the inside near Roy's body. Wally is taken to S.T.A.R Labs while Green Arrow and Barry Allen arrive at the seen.

For confessions, we see Harley, Blue Jay, Hot Spot, Arsenal and Booster. No changes to the confessions yet, as this issue serves a similar purpose.

Issue 2:While Booster and Harley attempt to kill each other, Lois Lane starts recieving videos. Recovered from his injuries and ready to find justice, Wally wakes up from his coma but discovers something. His suit is missing. Batman deduces one of the Sanctuary patients was responsible for the killings, leading to catch the mysterious figure dubbed as "The Puddler". However, he cannot access Sanctuary's A.I. program. The end of the issue is Harley throwing a flower in the river as a final goodbye to Ivy.
    The Confessions for this issue include Poison Ivy, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman.

Issue 3:While Booster consults Ted Kord about Wally's survival, Harley consults Batgirl about chasing Booster. After Lois Lane exposes Sanctuary's existence, Superman and Wonder Woman admit it in public. In response, most of the heroes and their loved ones berate and accuse them for allowing that massacre to happen.

While Booster and Ted are talking, bullets start firing into Booster's apartment. Ted realises someone's trying to silence them and booster stops the threat. Shortly after, Babs and Harley arrive and the four try to work together to solve the mystery.

The Confessions for this issue include Lagoon Boy, Nemesis, Booster Gold, Wally West, Steel, Gunfire, Tattooed Man, Gnarrk, Red Devil, Protector, Poison Ivy, Solstice and the unnamed military man.

Issue 4:This issue begins the same way. Tempest is drunk and Donna Troy carries him out of the bar.

In Central City, the results of Nemesis' autopsy comes back. The man was not Tom Tressor. This man's name was John Peril. He was a pilot for the U.S Army who occasionally aided in investigations of occult matters and other such things.

At Wally West's apartment, Booster, Harley, Babs and Ted knock on the door. Harley attacks him, convinced he's the murderer. Booster does a test of Wally's RNA half-life and discovers something shocking but reasurring: Wally can't be the murderer. There was literally no way to for him to superspeed kill people. Someone actually just shot him.

The confessions for this issue are Donna Troy, Batgirl, Black Canary and Ted.

Issue 5: This issue consists of mostly confessions: Booster, Steel, Solstice, Protector and Harley. While the heroes mourn the victims of the massacre, a state funeral is held for Tom Tressor.

In secret, Amanda Waller meets with "John Peril," and tells him to catch the ********* who did this. As he leaves, Waller slightly smiles, suggesting she knows who this truly is.
    The end of the issue is Wally, Babs, Booster, Harley and Ted debating over whether to tell the League yet (IF Bruce doesn't already know.) Meanwhile, a hand reaches into the river and pulls out the flower that Harley previously threw in.

Issue 6:The issue begins with confessions from Wally, Nemesis and Harley. (Gnarrk's confession will come later).

Wally's story is about the loss of his family. He broke down and went outside. He went to an area where nobody was and he let out his frustrations. When he came back to the sanctuary, he found several dead corpses. He walked back inside and got shot.

Nemesis' story talks about the Council and his injuries from that. The Global Peace Agency. And it talks about terrorism and crimes against one's nation. Nemesis hates traitors. And crime in general. Even the "superheroes" he sometimes works with. He got over that hatred, he thought. He worked with these "heroes" enough, to feel they were doing good. But then there was Spyral. When he was beaten to half to death by the Spyral agent (who was actually Max Lord, as per Grayson #9), he realised something. These heroes will let their principles go if it benefits them. Maybe even if it betrays the country that they live in. Or maybe he was just losing it. He needed help.

Harley's story talks about her visit with Ivy and the VR of the Joker, much like in the book.

Confessions include Steel, Blue Jay, Solstice, Kid Devil, Hot Spot, Arsenal, Gunfire, Wally West and Tattooed Man.

Issue 7:The issue begins with Nemesis planting the flower in the ground. Meanwhile, Harley once again tries to kill Booster. Babs and Ted watch while Wally tries to break up the fight.

Bruce, Ollie and Barry investigate the murder, whilst at the Sanctuary, Ivy is resurrected. Black Orchid senses this and tries to contact Wally.

The only confessions in this issue are from Nemesis.

Issue 8:Black Orchid finds Wally (+Booster, Harley, Babs and Ted) and tells them that Poison Ivy has been resurrected. The main story is Nemesis's major confession: He did it. He used the sanctuary systems to create scenarios where Harley and Booster would both seem like the murderer. In truth, Wally losing control only caused the power to go short. Wally's recollection was mostly correct. The power shorted out for a few minutes, and Nemesis took advantage of this to enact his plan. He killed everyone there, besides Booster and Harley. The part he missed was this. Nemesis killed John Peril and swapped their outfits. Truthfully, he's a master of disguise, so this makes sense.

Issue 9:This issue fouses on Babs, Harley, Booster, Ted, Wally and Black Orchid attempting to save Ivy and potentially Nemesis. Ivy explains how she's alive. They then go to find Nemesis. Wally tries to talk to him. Nemesis explains what happened. He's angry and ashamed with himself. He plans to kill himself as the final part of his plan. Ultimately, they take Nemesis back into the Sanctuary and wait for the League to arrive (don't worry, Harley gets to knee him in the groin in this version). Nemesis is arrested and taken to prison. While he reflects on his actions, he gets a visitor: Amanda Waller. After a conversation of sorts, Waller does what she needed to do: she shoots him dead.

Both the first five pages and the last five pages of the issue are dedicated to confessions.

Pg. 1: Jason Blood (Inner Demons), Guardian (Doubt), Firestorm (His entire situation), Guy Gardner (Self-loathing), Mademoiselle Marie (No reason to live), Black Lightning (Expectations), Dove (Hawk), Aquagirl (Titans Tomorrow - Fear), Red Robin (The other Robins)

Pg. 2: Frankenstein ("I'm Rotting"), June Robbins (Self-Doubt, Challengers), Vixen (Doesn't really know what to say), Will Magnus (Platinum), Nightwing (Other Robins), Jaime Reyes (Being forced to do something), Orphan (), Supergirl (Krypton), Hal Jordan (What is Will)

Pg. 3: Red Hood (The other Robins), Martian Manhunter (Suffering of others), Katana (Mortality), Vibe (S.T.A.R Labs, Death/JLA, Boom Tubes)*, Mera (Ocean), Mr. Terrific ([Whatever he said in the book]), Detective Chimp (Poop Jokes), Zatanna (Evil), Metamorpho (Origin Story)

Pg. 4: Sideways (His Mother), Dr. Light (Identity Crisis, Arthur Light), Robin (He says he's fine), Aquaman (His Mother), Fire (Ice), Ice (Fire), Kyle Rayner (Religous Doubt), Cyborg (His Father), Question (Understanding limitations,desire)

Pg. 5: Beast Boy (Terra), Jessica Cruz (Escapism), Adam Strange (Lack of belonging), Red Tornado (Family), Spoiler (Being forgotten), Catwoman (meow), Captain Atom (Sanctuary Safety), Raven (Her Father), Spectre (Suffering)

Pg. 6: Anarky (Freedom, Anger, Growing up), Bunker (Sexuality, Mexico, N.O.W.H.E.R.E), Frost (S.T.A.R Labs, Killer Frost, JLA)*, Gypsy (Loss, Death, Captivity), Rip Hunter (Time, Family), Shining Knight (Guilt, Being "out of time"), Negative Man (Oolong Island, Doom Patrol), Agent Liberty (Sons of Liberty, Dying), Mikkal Tomas (Starman Legacy, Sexuality, Cry for Justice)

Pg. 7: Firehawk (Firestorm, Secrets), Maya (JL, Dying, India), Stargirl (S.T.R.I.P.E.S, JLU), Static (Dakota, Meta-Bang), Wonder Girl (Crime, Young Justice), Young Justice, Hawk (Don, Monarch, Dying), Hawkman (Death, Reincarnation, Lost Friends and Family), Kon-El (N.O.W.H.E.R.E, Cadmus, Lex, Young Justice), Caitlin Fairchild (N.O.W.H.E.R.E, Gen13, Superboy)

Pg. 8: Icon (Racial conflict, Rocket), Rocket (Racism, Being a teenage mother), Grifter (Dead family, Daemonites), Midnighter (Stormwatch, Sexuality, Jenny Quarx), Apollo (Stormwatch, Sexuality, Jenny), Linda Danvers (Earth-born Angel, Matrix, Hell), Aqualad (Homophobia, Black Manta), Barry Allen (His Mother, Dying, Iris), White Canary (Dying, Time)*

Pg. 9: Impulse (Death, Injury, Bar-Torr), Ray (Freedom Fighters, Memory Loss), Atom (Jean, Identity Crisis), Elongated Man (Sue, Identity Crisis), Sue Dibny (Nearly dying/Identity Crisis), Lilith (Mr. Twister, Harvest), Deathstroke (His Kids, .HI.V.E), Deadman (Dying, death in general), Bizarro (being a clone of Superman)

Pg. 10: Ted Grant (The whloe 9- lives thing. Watching your friends die or disappear), Flamebird (Robin, Infinite Crisis), Nightshade (Suicide Squad), Captain Marvel (His Parents), Animal Man (Existential Doubt), Iris West (Death and Loss), Lois Lane (Clark, Dying, Jon), Lady Quark (Origins/Crisis), Geo-Force (Markovia)

*Adapted from or based off of CW
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy

If I can make the smallest of changes I would make Wally frame booster and harley AFTER he goes to the future to bring back his dead self.
    This way Wally knows that the two would survive and maybe even get their consent to do so.

I would keep Identity crisis out of this. Identity crisis was a steaming pile of horse **** that deserves to be forgotten.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gero4568 View Post
    Issue 1:The story begins much the same. The Trinity are traveling to the Sanctuary on an emergency call. There's been a tragic incident at the Sanctuary and many heroes are dead. Arsenal, Blue Jay, Hot Spot, Poison Ivy, Tattooed Man, Solstice, Protector. Gnarrk, Red Devil, Gunfire, Steel (The JLDetroit one), Nemesis and Lagoon Boy. A military dog tag is also seen. Booster and Harley are on the run. Wally's mangled but alive body is found on the inside near Roy's body. Wally is taken to S.T.A.R Labs while Green Arrow and Barry Allen arrive at the seen.

For confessions, we see Harley, Blue Jay, Hot Spot, Arsenal and Booster. No changes to the confessions yet, as this issue serves a similar purpose.

Issue 2:While Booster and Harley attempt to kill each other, Lois Lane starts recieving videos. Recovered from his injuries and ready to find justice, Wally wakes up from his coma but discovers something. His suit is missing. Batman deduces one of the Sanctuary patients was responsible for the killings, leading to catch the mysterious figure dubbed as "The Puddler". However, he cannot access Sanctuary's A.I. program. The end of the issue is Harley throwing a flower in the river as a final goodbye to Ivy.
    The Confessions for this issue include Poison Ivy, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman.

Issue 3:While Booster consults Ted Kord about Wally's survival, Harley consults Batgirl about chasing Booster. After Lois Lane exposes Sanctuary's existence, Superman and Wonder Woman admit it in public. In response, most of the heroes and their loved ones berate and accuse them for allowing that massacre to happen.

While Booster and Ted are talking, bullets start firing into Booster's apartment. Ted realises someone's trying to silence them and booster stops the threat. Shortly after, Babs and Harley arrive and the four try to work together to solve the mystery.

The Confessions for this issue include Lagoon Boy, Nemesis, Booster Gold, Wally West, Steel, Gunfire, Tattooed Man, Gnarrk, Red Devil, Protector, Poison Ivy, Solstice and the unnamed military man.

Issue 4:This issue begins the same way. Tempest is drunk and Donna Troy carries him out of the bar.

In Central City, the results of Nemesis' autopsy comes back. The man was not Tom Tressor. This man's name was John Peril. He was a pilot for the U.S Army who occasionally aided in investigations of occult matters and other such things.

At Wally West's apartment, Booster, Harley, Babs and Ted knock on the door. Harley attacks him, convinced he's the murderer. Booster does a test of Wally's RNA half-life and discovers something shocking but reasurring: Wally can't be the murderer. There was literally no way to for him to superspeed kill people. Someone actually just shot him.

The confessions for this issue are Donna Troy, Batgirl, Black Canary and Ted.

Issue 5: This issue consists of mostly confessions: Booster, Steel, Solstice, Protector and Harley. While the heroes mourn the victims of the massacre, a state funeral is held for Tom Tressor.

In secret, Amanda Waller meets with "John Peril," and tells him to catch the ********* who did this. As he leaves, Waller slightly smiles, suggesting she knows who this truly is.
    The end of the issue is Wally, Babs, Booster, Harley and Ted debating over whether to tell the League yet (IF Bruce doesn't already know.) Meanwhile, a hand reaches into the river and pulls out the flower that Harley previously threw in.

Issue 6:The issue begins with confessions from Wally, Nemesis and Harley. (Gnarrk's confession will come later).

Wally's story is about the loss of his family. He broke down and went outside. He went to an area where nobody was and he let out his frustrations. When he came back to the sanctuary, he found several dead corpses. He walked back inside and got shot.

Nemesis' story talks about the Council and his injuries from that. The Global Peace Agency. And it talks about terrorism and crimes against one's nation. Nemesis hates traitors. And crime in general. Even the "superheroes" he sometimes works with. He got over that hatred, he thought. He worked with these "heroes" enough, to feel they were doing good. But then there was Spyral. When he was beaten to half to death by the Spyral agent (who was actually Max Lord, as per Grayson #9), he realised something. These heroes will let their principles go if it benefits them. Maybe even if it betrays the country that they live in. Or maybe he was just losing it. He needed help.

Harley's story talks about her visit with Ivy and the VR of the Joker, much like in the book.

Confessions include Steel, Blue Jay, Solstice, Kid Devil, Hot Spot, Arsenal, Gunfire, Wally West and Tattooed Man.

Issue 7:The issue begins with Nemesis planting the flower in the ground. Meanwhile, Harley once again tries to kill Booster. Babs and Ted watch while Wally tries to break up the fight.

Bruce, Ollie and Barry investigate the murder, whilst at the Sanctuary, Ivy is resurrected. Black Orchid senses this and tries to contact Wally.

The only confessions in this issue are from Nemesis.

Issue 8:Black Orchid finds Wally (+Booster, Harley, Babs and Ted) and tells them that Poison Ivy has been resurrected. The main story is Nemesis's major confession: He did it. He used the sanctuary systems to create scenarios where Harley and Booster would both seem like the murderer. In truth, Wally losing control only caused the power to go short. Wally's recollection was mostly correct. The power shorted out for a few minutes, and Nemesis took advantage of this to enact his plan. He killed everyone there, besides Booster and Harley. The part he missed was this. Nemesis killed John Peril and swapped their outfits. Truthfully, he's a master of disguise, so this makes sense.

Issue 9:This issue fouses on Babs, Harley, Booster, Ted, Wally and Black Orchid attempting to save Ivy and potentially Nemesis. Ivy explains how she's alive. They then go to find Nemesis. Wally tries to talk to him. Nemesis explains what happened. He's angry and ashamed with himself. He plans to kill himself as the final part of his plan. Ultimately, they take Nemesis back into the Sanctuary and wait for the League to arrive (don't worry, Harley gets to knee him in the groin in this version). Nemesis is arrested and taken to prison. While he reflects on his actions, he gets a visitor: Amanda Waller. After a conversation of sorts, Waller does what she needed to do: she shoots him dead.

Both the first five pages and the last five pages of the issue are dedicated to confessions.

Pg. 1: Jason Blood (Inner Demons), Guardian (Doubt), Firestorm (His entire situation), Guy Gardner (Self-loathing), Mademoiselle Marie (No reason to live), Black Lightning (Expectations), Dove (Hawk), Aquagirl (Titans Tomorrow - Fear), Red Robin (The other Robins)

Pg. 2: Frankenstein ("I'm Rotting"), June Robbins (Self-Doubt, Challengers), Vixen (Doesn't really know what to say), Will Magnus (Platinum), Nightwing (Other Robins), Jaime Reyes (Being forced to do something), Orphan (), Supergirl (Krypton), Hal Jordan (What is Will)

Pg. 3: Red Hood (The other Robins), Martian Manhunter (Suffering of others), Katana (Mortality), Vibe (S.T.A.R Labs, Death/JLA, Boom Tubes)*, Mera (Ocean), Mr. Terrific ([Whatever he said in the book]), Detective Chimp (Poop Jokes), Zatanna (Evil), Metamorpho (Origin Story)

Pg. 4: Sideways (His Mother), Dr. Light (Identity Crisis, Arthur Light), Robin (He says he's fine), Aquaman (His Mother), Fire (Ice), Ice (Fire), Kyle Rayner (Religous Doubt), Cyborg (His Father), Question (Understanding limitations,desire)

Pg. 5: Beast Boy (Terra), Jessica Cruz (Escapism), Adam Strange (Lack of belonging), Red Tornado (Family), Spoiler (Being forgotten), Catwoman (meow), Captain Atom (Sanctuary Safety), Raven (Her Father), Spectre (Suffering)

Pg. 6: Anarky (Freedom, Anger, Growing up), Bunker (Sexuality, Mexico, N.O.W.H.E.R.E), Frost (S.T.A.R Labs, Killer Frost, JLA)*, Gypsy (Loss, Death, Captivity), Rip Hunter (Time, Family), Shining Knight (Guilt, Being "out of time"), Negative Man (Oolong Island, Doom Patrol), Agent Liberty (Sons of Liberty, Dying), Mikkal Tomas (Starman Legacy, Sexuality, Cry for Justice)

Pg. 7: Firehawk (Firestorm, Secrets), Maya (JL, Dying, India), Stargirl (S.T.R.I.P.E.S, JLU), Static (Dakota, Meta-Bang), Wonder Girl (Crime, Young Justice), Young Justice, Hawk (Don, Monarch, Dying), Hawkman (Death, Reincarnation, Lost Friends and Family), Kon-El (N.O.W.H.E.R.E, Cadmus, Lex, Young Justice), Caitlin Fairchild (N.O.W.H.E.R.E, Gen13, Superboy)

Pg. 8: Icon (Racial conflict, Rocket), Rocket (Racism, Being a teenage mother), Grifter (Dead family, Daemonites), Midnighter (Stormwatch, Sexuality, Jenny Quarx), Apollo (Stormwatch, Sexuality, Jenny), Linda Danvers (Earth-born Angel, Matrix, Hell), Aqualad (Homophobia, Black Manta), Barry Allen (His Mother, Dying, Iris), White Canary (Dying, Time)*

Pg. 9: Impulse (Death, Injury, Bar-Torr), Ray (Freedom Fighters, Memory Loss), Atom (Jean, Identity Crisis), Elongated Man (Sue, Identity Crisis), Sue Dibny (Nearly dying/Identity Crisis), Lilith (Mr. Twister, Harvest), Deathstroke (His Kids, .HI.V.E), Deadman (Dying, death in general), Bizarro (being a clone of Superman)

Pg. 10: Ted Grant (The whloe 9- lives thing. Watching your friends die or disappear), Flamebird (Robin, Infinite Crisis), Nightshade (Suicide Squad), Captain Marvel (His Parents), Animal Man (Existential Doubt), Iris West (Death and Loss), Lois Lane (Clark, Dying, Jon), Lady Quark (Origins/Crisis), Geo-Force (Markovia)

*Adapted from or based off of CW
    This is really good, I'd add Terra since she needs therapy and most of the people connected to her already show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    . . . I would keep Identity crisis out of this. Identity crisis was a steaming pile of horse **** that deserves to be forgotten.
    I wonder which of the two people feel has the least redeeming features between Identity Crisis and Heroes in Crisis?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Easy fix.
    DC announces:
    December 2019
    #1 Flash Family

Preview

Page 1
    Scene

Wally and Linda seen lying in bed. It's EARLY morning.
    Wally awakes with a jolt and turns the bedside lamp on.
    Linda turns half asleep and squinting.
    Linda: "Wally?"
    Wally: "Linda!! I had the WORST nightmare!"

And away we go....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wonder which of the two people feel has the least redeeming features between Identity Crisis and Heroes in Crisis?
    Heroes in Crisis HANDS DOWN.
    Although Identity Crisis was horrible, it at least held water as an actual story. (Again, TRULY HORRIBLE story.)
    HiC is simply a dumpster fire.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

I enjoyed Identity Crisis when it came out. It was well written and had great art and while the changes may not have been great, you could see what the writer was going for and how he was tying DC history aspen continuity together to have it seem plausible. HiC has zero redeeming qualities and fails in every single aspect of being a story. The art was nice though.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    Booster hasn't been an imbecile for years. Johns especially & Jurgens turned him into a fantastic hero who's big tragedy is that no one (except for Batgod) will ever know what he sacrificed to save the time stream over and over and over again. Then Tom King came along and turned him into an imbecile again.
    This, just so much this.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Didn't King say in an interview that for this story he started to research mental health, only to stop because what he was learning wasn't meshing with the direction he knew he was going to go in? Shouldn't he be getting called out on that?
    I will need an actual reference link on that first

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar's Bands View Post
    To fix it prospectively?

*Last we saw, Jay Garrick was stuck in the Speedforce and was unable to escape (remember?)
    *From the Speedforce, he saw what happened with Wally and crew
    *Jay reaches out to Wally in jail, and Wally, realizing who he is and in despair, reaches out to grab Jay's hand, but instead of Jay being pulled into the world ¡*.
    *Wally is pulled into the speedforce
    *"What are you doing Jay?"
    *I'm going to fix all this. The world needs hope and I will not let this "new" messed up metaverse kill that hope, my boy. Follow me!"
    *Together they start speeding back in time, back to where Wally is about to enter into Sanctuary. "Jay, that world is depressing, and I don't want to mess up the world like Barry did with Flashpoint."
    *"Wally, that was not Barry. That was someone else and poor Barry has been thinking it was his fault all along. That person is responsible for trapping me here, and that mess of a world. We're going to make things right."
    *They keep running until suddenly, Jay yells "Stop" and there in front of them is a group of people - Jai, Iris, Linda, Joan, Jesse Quick, and Max Mercury. Wally is dumbfounded. He gasps, cries, and asks "how?"
    *"During that Convergence event a couple of years ago, I could only watch from the speedforce, but one day in despair I reached out for Joan and found she could see me, and although I couldn't leave, I could pull her in. It was then I realized I could do the same for your family, Wally, and even Max and Jesse! I couldn't free them, but I figured at least in the speedforce, they'd be safe until we could figure out how to correct that horrible world out there."
    **"Wait, if you could save them, could we save everyone that I killed in that horrible Heroes and Crisis miniseries?"
    *"I don't know. Maybe?"
    *"Dad! Wally!" With that his family hugged him and kissed him, and Wally suddenly had hope again.
    *Max walked up and said "I couldn't help but overhear. I have an idea of how to save all of them, Wally, but it's going to take everyone here working together."

(Well, what do you think? )
    it would be nice to have the flash family to help Wally without judging him but then it will have to be revealed that they know that Wally was manipulated into this moment by hunter and 'crisis' whoever it might be. it is somewhat reminiscent of iris crossing back across time to save barry during the trial of flash storyline except that the entire flash family is involved this time.

BANNED

@gero nice attempt but you could also explain how nemesis is able to pull off killing so many heroes in such a fashion. did he use some sort of tech from DEO or did he get powers from some unlikely source. my version would have Prometheus masquerading as nemesis and bidding his time till he strikes and framing nemesis who adopts a unknown I'd to go underground to investigate and clear his name. it was not necessary for a heroic character to turn out to be the killer after all and king would have subverted the readers expectations who would subconsciously have been expecting for one of the heroes admitted to sanctuary to have been the killer similar to identity crisis but he went overboard in creating his version of identity crisis.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Didn't King say in an interview that for this story he started to research mental health, only to stop because what he was learning wasn't meshing with the direction he knew he was going to go in? Shouldn't he be getting called out on that?
    He did. I’ll need to try to see if I can find it.

Extraordinary Member

1. Dont advetise it as event, and make it maybe eve an else world.

2. Ditch the whole murder mystery.

3. Make the main mystery about who leaks the confessions out.

4. Make more issues like the one about Gnarrk, where you explore a bit the trauma of the heros in the sanctuary. And without the murder mystery part you could even use more popular characters ten all those obscure D-listers.

I think like that it had a clearer focus on what King wanted to write about.
    Last edited by Aahz; 06-04-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    @gero nice attempt but you could also explain how nemesis is able to pull off killing so many heroes in such a fashion. did he use some sort of tech from DEO or did he get powers from some unlikely source. my version would have Prometheus masquerading as nemesis and bidding his time till he strikes and framing nemesis who adopts a unknown I'd to go underground to investigate and clear his name. it was not necessary for a heroic character to turn out to be the killer after all and king would have subverted the readers expectations who would subconsciously have been expecting for one of the heroes admitted to sanctuary to have been the killer similar to identity crisis but he went overboard in creating his version of identity crisis.
    Basically, the reveal is that Nemesis had problems all along and he massacred them the old fashioned way: with firearms. It's more of a social commentary than anything else, and I feel that Nemesis is more than smart enough to pull this type of scheme off. Nemesis used Wally's meltdown as a distraction, as when the lightning shocked out the power for a few minutes, Nemesis quickly shot the whole place up. He caught them off guard. That's why he was able to do this.
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy