Mighty Member

Default Wish for a NEW Team

Hello,

I am a fan of the Young Justice and fan of the Outsiders and fan of the Titans..

Therefore I thougt that it would be cool to form a team of them, because some members of this Teams were replaced in their original roles by a successor...

I would love to see:

-Kon El (22 Years old)
    -Wally West (25 years old)
    -Nightwing (25 years old)
    -Geoforce
    -Bart Allen (also like 20 Years old)
    -Cassie (also like 22 Years old)
    -Terra
    -Black Lightning
    -Traci 13
    -Tim Drake (also like 22 Years old or so)
    -Miss Martian
    -Raven

I would LOVE to see that, it would be cool to have such a team, who came together, because they feel like Outsiders, feel like they were replaced in their original Roles like Conner as Superboy, Wally as Kid Flash and Flash...

Feeling like excluded, not fitting anywhere else, making a dark, grim team out of them, who blame the JL for replacing them (not all of them, but I like that they discuss with them, say how bad mentors they were, that they are better than them etc.)...

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,

I am a fan of the Young Justice and fan of the Outsiders and fan of the Titans..

Therefore I thougt that it would be cool to form a team of them, because some members of this Teams were replaced in their original roles by a successor...

I would love to see:

-Kon El (22 Years old)
    -Geoforce
    -Terra
    -Black Lightning
    -Traci 13
    -Miss Martian
    -Raven

I would LOVE to see that, it would be cool to have such a team, who came together, because they feel like Outsiders, feel like they were replaced in their original Roles like Conner as Superboy, Wally as Kid Flash and Flash...

Feeling like excluded, not fitting anywhere else, making a dark, grim team out of them, who blame the JL for replacing them (not all of them, but I like that they discuss with them, say how bad mentors they were, that they are better than them etc.)...
    Its interesting... I thought you meant a "NEW" team, but this is a different and yes "good" titans line up.

Id like a "New" team though or at least a grouping rarely to never seen and pulling away from being "Justice League, jr." in any aspect.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

I really enjoyed NEW teams like Power Company and Primal Force. But of course, it's difficult to get anything non-JL related to stick. I didn't have interest in the New Age of Heroes team books though. (except for Terrifics, but it didn't grab me after several issues)

I like the concept of "Outsiders" being outsider characters and also characters that DC editorial has kinda forgotten, but I'd bring in characters from all over to find a compelling combination rather than stick to various Titans/Outsiders. Maybe characters that have no place in any of the main DC franchises. I'll post a lineup if I can think of a fun one.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Its interesting... I thought you meant a "NEW" team, but this is a different and yes "good" titans line up.

Id like a "New" team though or at least a grouping rarely to never seen and pulling away from being "Justice League, jr." in any aspect.
    With NEW Team I thougt that they should get a NEW NAME (like wolfes of Justice) AND behave in another Way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Elite

Difficult to explain, but I imagine them to come together as kind of "hate" on the J and acting independently and in fact also not afraid of clashing with the JL..
    I dont know how to explain, BUT I imagine them becoming the "NIGHTWING" Versions of their families...

So like Wally for example still a good-hearted guy, but also wearing a kind of darker costume, acting in the dark...
    Kon El also...

So a from the JL unsanctioned,dark,maybe also more violent team...

Astonishing Member

With NEW Team I thougt that they should get a NEW NAME (like wolfes of Justice) AND behave in another Way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Elite

Difficult to explain, but I imagine them to come together as kind of "hate" on the J and acting independently and in fact also not afraid of clashing with the JL..
    I dont know how to explain, BUT I imagine them becoming the "NIGHTWING" Versions of their families...

So like Wally for example still a good-hearted guy, but also wearing a kind of darker costume, acting in the dark...
    Kon El also...

So a from the JL unsanctioned,dark,maybe also more violent team...
    Considering how the JL has screwed over some of the younger heroes(directly and indirectly) recently,I'm surprised that a team like this doesn't exist right now.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Considering how the JL has screwed over some of the younger heroes(directly and indirectly) recently,I'm surprised that a team like this doesn't exist right now.
    Yes thats what I would LOVE to see:

-Wally (lost his family and this was to some part also Barrys fault, because if he wouldnt have run back in time, they would just be here with him)
    -Kon El (same with Martha Kent and he was also forgotten and replaced by Jonathan)
    -Bart (was forgotten and "replaced" by Wally West II)
    -Nightwing (not forgotten, nor replaced, but was member of the outsiders)
    -Wonder Girl (was maybe also forgotten)
    -Tim Drake (in the ongoing Batman Story it would be better to leave Bruce alone)
    -Black Lightning, Geo-Force are simply outsiders
    -Terra (maybe because the other Terra was evil and so also she is a bit of an outsider)
    -Raven

Its not only the AGAINST Mentors approach, but I would also LOVE to see a kind of DARK Super-, Dark Flash etc. Character...
    This would be a cool and refreshing take on the characters to see this characters who arent funny,bright like the usual Version, BUT more like NIGHTWING,BATMAN...so they also scare the Villains, work in the dark....

I would also find it COOL to see them working in a more RAW way, NOT so technical etc. but like a Biker Club, just a building like the Hall of Justice etc.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hello,

I would love to see:

-Kon El (22 Years old)
    -Geoforce
    -Terra
    -Black Lightning
    -Traci 13
    -Miss Martian
    -Raven

Huh. That's the oldest Tim's generation ever get. I don't know if I'm ready. I like the lineup, but lower it a bit to college entry age maybe.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Huh. That's the oldest Tim's generation ever get. I don't know if I'm ready. I like the lineup, but lower it a bit to college entry age maybe.
    Dont know if this would work, I personally thougt to take the Titans of Tomorrow (like seen in Rebirth) as basis and give them more dark costumes like they were wearing in Young Justice Outsiders
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/7/181...ng-dc-universe
    I liked this Stealth Outfits...It would be cool to have such Ninja-Versions of the traditional Characters Flash,Superman....using Wally,Kon El..

http://www.slimfitjackets.com/legend...-kombat-x-vest (like this here from Mortal Kombat)