Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Toon Battle

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,158

    Default Toon Battle

    Team Battle
    Team 1
    Samurai Jack
    Powerpuff girls
    Dexter with his gizmos, robotic suit
    Ben 10
    Justice Friends
    monkey


    Team 2
    the secret squirrel
    atom ant
    birdman and the galaxy trio
    Dynomutt, Dog Wonder and blue falcon
    the impossibles
    mightor
    space ghost


    Team 3
    big hero six
    toy story
    alladin and his magical genie
    darkwing and the justice ducks, the friendly four
    Hercules
    the Incredibles
    gargoyles


    Team 4
    the defenders of earth, phantom of 2099


    Wild Card Team no, 5 of 1 member solely
    the mask


    Team 6
    he man and the masters of universe


    Team 7
    thundercats
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 06-05-2019 at 07:26 AM.

  2. #2
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    this seems like a stomp for team one.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Godzilla2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this seems like a stomp for team one.
    I was thinking Team Two Wins this. I assume the Powerpuff girls and the Incredibles are the strongest in Team 1 (I don't know who Mightor is), but Team 2 has He-Man plus Aladdin and his Genie. Couldn't Aladdin just wish Team 1 to be placed in an impenetrable prison or turn them all into rabbits? (I remember death not being allowed by the Genie)
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 06-03-2019 at 12:00 PM.

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member Sol_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Team 2 has He-Man
    He man is in a team of his own. Not that he can survive an extended speedblitz from the Powerpuff Girls.

    But yeah, Genie. Edit: Or ppg blitz, in case that wasn't obvious
    Last edited by Sol_M; 06-03-2019 at 02:43 PM.

  5. #5
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,565

    Default

    Disney one couldn't kill people.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  6. #6
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Samurai Jack
    Powerpuff girls
    Dexter with his gizmos, robotic suit
    Ben 10
    Justice Friends
    monkey
    vs the secret squirrel
    atom ant
    birdman and the galaxy trio
    Dynomutt, Dog Wonder and blue falcon
    the impossibles
    mightor
    space ghost
    vs
    big hero six
    toy story
    alladin and his magical genie
    darkwing and the justice ducks, the friendly four
    Hercules
    the Incredibles
    gargoyles
    vs the defenders of earth, phantom of 2099
    vs the mask
    vs he man and the masters of universe
    vs thundercats
    How many teams are there. I see multiple VS in there. It could be 7 teams.

  7. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    yes there are seven teams in total fighting it out. the mask is a one man army in himself so he is alone.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 06-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.

  8. #8
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,394

    Default

    PPG blitz ought to work just fine. Genie absolutely is not immune to getting punched up, and he's going to get punched hundreds of thousands of times here by beings who hit harder than anything he's ever faced.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  9. #9
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    also, genie has the weakness of his lamp: destroy it and he dies. if we are using TV genie, then he's nowhere near as powerful as he was before.

    not to mention, the first team has ben on it and the girls will run enough interference for him to bust out alien-X. then it's really bad for the other teams

  10. #10
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, genie has the weakness of his lamp: destroy it and he dies. if we are using TV genie, then he's nowhere near as powerful as he was before.

    not to mention, the first team has ben on it and the girls will run enough interference for him to bust out alien-X. then it's really bad for the other teams
    When Samurai Jack is maybe the 5th strongest member of the team, I think that the team is maybe a bit overpowered. Dexter isn't even mentioned and I thought that he had a time machine.

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    I am surprised no one is mentioning Jack Jack as he is a wild card who could affect the outcome significantly with his broken range of powers. in case it needs to be stipulated he is also included in the Incredibles team.

  12. #12
    Fantastic Member Sol_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Disney one couldn't kill people.
    He could turn them into harmless critters though.

    Or put them to sleep or something, dunno.

    But again, this is contingent on him having the chance to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I am surprised no one is mentioning Jack Jack as he is a wild card who could affect the outcome significantly with his broken range of powers. in case it needs to be stipulated he is also included in the Incredibles team.
    Speed kinda just kills people. And the Powerpuff Girls have oodleplexes of it. Honestly, they're so much faster than everyone else here it's unfunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    When Samurai Jack is maybe the 5th strongest member of the team, I think that the team is maybe a bit overpowered. Dexter isn't even mentioned and I thought that he had a time machine.
    Dexter did indeed have a time machine. I don't think it's part of his standard gizmos though. His standard equipment is usually stuff like his power armor, maybe his mech (since he can summon it whenever).

    Besides, a time machine won't really accomplish anything in the Arena.

  13. #13
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I am surprised no one is mentioning Jack Jack as he is a wild card who could affect the outcome significantly with his broken range of powers. in case it needs to be stipulated he is also included in the Incredibles team.
    He's just sooooooooo much too slow. Nothing about him says "eats class 100 beating at lightspeed forever" and that's the buy in price when your foes are the PPG.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  14. #14
    Fantastic Member Sol_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He's just sooooooooo much too slow. Nothing about him says "eats class 100 beating at lightspeed forever" and that's the buy in price when your foes are the PPG.
    Class 100 lightspeed is mayyybe stretching it a bit. They're definitely approaching class 100 and they're relativistic in terms of speed, but they're not quite there.

    Not that it matters, since they might as well be for anyone here.

    ...which is probably what you're going for, but I just didn't want anyone to start thinking they're a good match for comic superman or something.

  15. #15
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Class 100 lightspeed is mayyybe stretching it a bit. They're definitely approaching class 100 and they're relativistic in terms of speed, but they're not quite there.

    Not that it matters, since they might as well be for anyone here.

    ...which is probably what you're going for, but I just didn't want anyone to start thinking they're a good match for comic superman or something.
    For me, they are a decent bit faster than than post-crisis Clark, and I'm pretty sure that's board consensus. Not sure about Rebirth, though I haven't heard anyone trying to sell him as FTL or anything.

    Their best stuff is ridiculous: cleaning an entire city spotless in a blink. That's a fair sight beyond Kal El, non-PC versions.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •