I'll be gone from the forums till late July at the earliest, so just in case anyone thinks I died or got hit by bus, don't worry, I'm still alive. It's just that I'm about to hit a sharp increase in my workload, which will bookend a long vacation during which my wife would no doubt not appreciate me checking my phone every 5 minutes so that I can chime in to some heated debate over Doiby Dickles's cup size

I will miss you all (yes, even you), and look forward to chatting with you all again in about two months.

In the meantime, if you need any help with the Doing Good Deeds in the Name of Wally West, please send me a direct message to my CBR profile which I will make sure to check every week or so. If you need help contacting CBR News, Newsarama, Bleeding Cool, and other geek-centric websites about these efforts, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I look forward to seeing what Wally fans come up with and I think the latest idea to help out William Messers-Loeb is a wonderful one that is worthy of everyone's time, money, and deserves any attention you can shine on it.

Ciao!
220px-Phantom_Zone.jpg