Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id love that but I cant see Marvel shy away from doing Logan in favor of her. I think if and when she's introduced, it will be secondary to him.
    yes that is the more likely possibility regardless of whether young Avengers is part of the next phase or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Jai Courtney. Right build, right age. Could channel early Logan’s confrontational trash-talking nature and ability to rub other heroes the wrong way, as well as his psychotic tendencies. Remember when the Avengers all thought he was a bit of a psycho in the 80s and were leery of him (see the original Secret Wars or Avengers vs X-men for examples)?

Attachment 83054

Attachment 83055
    he is bland..,

I think Marvel should get a new actor, and find a way to surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I saw a suggestion for Luke Evans for wolverine and I really liked that, so he would be my pick
    Interesting. I would love Evans as Mr. Sinister.

Jai Courtney. Right build, right age. Could channel early Logan’s confrontational trash-talking nature and ability to rub other heroes the wrong way, as well as his psychotic tendencies. Remember when the Avengers all thought he was a bit of a psycho in the 80s and were leery of him (see the original Secret Wars or Avengers vs X-men for examples)?

Attachment 83054

Attachment 83055
    I saw only bad movies with that guy and he was always wooden.

If Robert Pattinson can be Batman, then Wolverine can be played by Taylor Lautner, dammit.

(I kid. Sheath your claws.)

Attachment 83054

Attachment 83055
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    he is bland..,

I think Marvel should get a new actor, and find a way to surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I saw only bad movies with that guy and he was always wooden.
    Just adding to the chorus of Jai Courtney's blandness. Even in movies where he's supposed to be a vicious, murderous villain, he's been as memorable as white drywall.

And yet Hollywood keeps (or at least kept) trying to push him not just as a leading man, but as someone carrying the torch for multiple franchises. Nope.

I loved Jai in the first season of Spartacus, but he's not impressed me since.

While there might be some young Hollywood actors that might could be interesting as Logan(given sufficient craft);

Daniel Radcliffe

Zac Efron

I would honestly prefer an unknown actor who can really just be Logan, without any preconceived notions. I think they should do that for almost all of the X-Men in the MCU. Maybe cast someone known for Xavier, but kept in a small role. Casting new actors lets the audience just see the character, first and foremost, and it's not like the MCU doesn't already have incredible brand power at this point. 'Movie stars' don't really sell tickets like they used to anyways. If the characters look and act well, and the story is good, people are going to come(even if they aren't they still will to some extent coughcaptainmarvelmadeabillioncough).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Andy Samberg.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    If Robert Pattinson can be Batman, then Wolverine can be played by Taylor Lautner, dammit.

(I kid. Sheath your claws.)

Just adding to the chorus of Jai Courtney's blandness. Even in movies where he's supposed to be a vicious, murderous villain, he's been as memorable as white drywall.

And yet Hollywood keeps (or at least kept) trying to push him not just as a leading man, but as someone carrying the torch for multiple franchises. Nope.
    the next person to recommend him will be ripped to shreds. lol

Jai courtney - He is the blandest guy in Hollywood along with Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest.

Zac Efron - IMO I think they should get away from any pretty boy actors. Has he ever been in any critically acclaimed stuff?

Just get a not tall guy who is more gruff and can be a volatile berserker/******* and act as a wild card in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    Jai courtney - He is the blandest guy in Hollywood along with Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest.

Zac Efron - IMO I think they should get away from any pretty boy actors. Has he ever been in any critically acclaimed stuff?

Just get a not tall guy who is more gruff and can be a volatile berserker/******* and act as a wild card in the film.
    I'm totally against Zac Efron playing Wolverine, but he's been getting some pretty great reviews for playing Ted Bundy (one thing folks have to remember was that Bundy was really attractive back in the day).

Not someone that can be described as a 'pretty boy' - cause that isn't what Logan is. He should look more rugged than polished.
    Dark does not mean deep.

All-New Member

Tom Hardy for the love of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Nah, too old

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    A few years ago, for sure. But now that he's Venom, that's almost certainly a no-go.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Where is that Danny Devito petition?