Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Fantastic Member

Bradley Cooper I think

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Bradley Cooper I think
    Oh, it could be interestig.

Scott Caan is another option.

- He can act - He's was nominated for a golden Globe for best supporting actor for his role as Danno on Hawaii Five-0
    - He short - only 5'5" tall
    - He's attractive, but not a pretty boy.
    - He can fight - He has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

I think he can pull off the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Scott Caan is another option.

- He can act - He's was nominated for a golden Globe for best supporting actor for his role as Danno on Hawaii Five-0
    - He short - only 5'5" tall
    - He's attractive, but not a pretty boy.
    - He can fight - He has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

I think he can pull off the role.
    He's too old. Jackman was just about 30 when he started, which is just about right. Logan ages so slowly, he should be almost prime all the time. If you start with Scott Caan as Logan in 5 years time, he's already in his mid to late 40's. I think the main X-Men will be college aged when they make their MCU debut. Logan shouldn't be that much older than them if you are to have a believable Scott-Jean-Logan triangle, or just in general, him hanging out with a team of 18-22 year olds.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Well, not as terrible as the one who cast Sansa, Cyclops and Storm in X:Apocalypse.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Might as well add a NSFW tag for that Radcliffe pic.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He's too old. Jackman was just about 30 when he started, which is just about right. Logan ages so slowly, he should be almost prime all the time. If you start with Scott Caan as Logan in 5 years time, he's already in his mid to late 40's. I think the main X-Men will be college aged when they make their MCU debut. Logan shouldn't be that much older than them if you are to have a believable Scott-Jean-Logan triangle, or just in general, him hanging out with a team of 18-22 year olds.
    That's one school of thought. The truth of the matter is Logan is HUNDREDS of years old. He should look noticeable older than the rest of the characters. For any Scott-Jean-Logan triangle to be believable, it'll have to have a great storyline and oodles of chemistry between the actors.

That said, if we're not going to get a MCU X-Men movie until 5-7 years from now, I agree that Scott would be too old to start the franchise then.

That's one school of thought. The truth of the matter is Logan is HUNDREDS of years old. He should look noticeable older than the rest of the characters. For any Scott-Jean-Logan triangle to be believable, it'll have to have a great storyline and oodles of chemistry between the actors.

That said, if we're not going to get a MCU X-Men movie until 5-7 years from now, I agree that Scott would be too old to start the franchise then.
    Although i don't have problem with Logan looking older than most of his companions, even that part was clear in Claremont run when he looked to be at least in his mid-30, i hope that they don't go for the triangle, is literally one of the least interesting part of his character and frankly the less important.

As for the actor, Tom Hardy would have been a great choice in my opinion but after Venom that's impossible, i think that Jon Bernthal could have done a good job thought, but he is already The Punisher, so i'm all for a complete newcomer to take the role.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Logan being just over one hundred years old(according to the comics, he's in his 130's) is supposed to be unsettling precisely because he doesn't look it. To my mind, he should look somewhere from late 20's to late 30's, physically peak human, biologically mature but with almost no noticeable aging, thanks to his healing factor. But we all have our own ideas of aesthetics.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 06-10-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Kurt Russell back in the 90's would have been a great Logan(see Escape from New York/LA) but I'm not feeling his son.
    Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Might as well add a NSFW tag for that Radcliffe pic.
    The boy has grown up!

If Tom Hardy was 10 years younger and not in Venom, he would be perfect. He has that rage and intense energy that you need. I also like the guy who plays Punisher now. He looks a lot like feral Logan in some parts of the show. But mostly, I think they should go with a newer, somewhat younger actor

Whoever they get, I just hope his claws don't come out from in-between his fingers.

Spectacular Member

Logan being just over one hundred years old(according to the comics, he's in his 130's) is supposed to be unsettling precisely because he doesn't look it. To my mind, he should look somewhere from late 20's to late 30's, physically peak human, biologically mature but with almost no noticeable aging, thanks to his healing factor. But we all have our own ideas of aesthetics.
    I think bernthal would have been perfect for the role but yeah I don't like the idea of double dipping with actors it would shatter any remaining hope of 'it's all connected'