Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Default TIL Thanos teamed up with Thor a couple of times

Did you know that Thanos and Thor teamed up in Peter David's run on Captain Marvel and Jim Starlin's Infinity Finale?

That's another reason i don't like Thuggish Thanos, they are trying too hard to make him 'evil' when he wasnt really pure evil under Starlin as such he thought in terms and ideas much bigger and grandiose then the individual could imagine which makes his killings hard to understand, but he was all about yhe bigger universal picture and perfectly willing to occasionally team up with the heroes to save the universe. Kind of like Kain from Legacy of Kain. (does that mean Adam Warlock is Raziel? LOL)

That Thor Thalk guy needs more love. I really enjoy his narration.

Thor, Thanos and Captain Marvel vs the Death God Walker.

I miss when Thanos had witty dialogue.

Thor: Aesir above...perhaps the first sign that an immortal is becoming feebleminded...is an inability to remember that which once meant so much to him.

Thanos: No, that would the second sign. The first sign is when he starts talking to himself.

Thor: THANOS! Mad god! Foul titan! Lover of Death! Slaughterer of billions! I saw thee die with my own eyes!

Thanos: Death, thunder god, is akin to lovemaking. It gets better every time.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

I'll always remember Jim Starlin (along with Mike Friedrich) as the creator of Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I miss when Thanos had witty dialogue.
    But you're absolutely right, CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree. Peter David brought a refreshing sense of humor to the Mad Titan's corner of Marvel Cosmic.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 09-06-2020 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.