Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh gosh. Don't they have a bigger resolution version of that spread? Let me check... no... the preview's not available yet on digital... they usually have a large resolution.

Edit: had a question but figured it out myself
    Last edited by BatmanJones; 06-04-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Mighty Member

Did someone already read the Issue?

I am interested in Conner,Cassie,Bart...are also into for another panel...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Did someone already read the Issue?

I am interested in Conner,Cassie,Bart...are also into for another panel...
    I read it. Are you sure you’re in the right thread?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I read it. Are you sure you’re in the right thread?
    Yes...in BATMAN 71, THEY WERE IN ONE PANEL....Tim was displayed with Conner and Bart fighting some Samurai-Robots or so....in the pictures where they called everyone...
    And he said he will be there with everyone else, so I thougt that he could bring them with him..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Yes...in BATMAN 71, THEY WERE IN ONE PANEL....Tim was displayed with Conner and Bart fighting some Samurai-Robots or so....in the pictures where they called everyone...
    And he said he will be there with everyone else, so I thougt that he could bring them with him..
    Tim didn't bring them [YJ] with him. Tim showed up with the Batfamily [everyone else] got punched and that story is done. This issue of Batman doesn't have them in it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Tim didn't bring them [YJ] with him. Tim showed up with the Batfamily [everyone else] got punched and that story is done. This issue of Batman doesn't have them in it.
    Got punched? By Batman again?
    Is the Bane Story over or just ongoing?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Got punched? By Batman again?
    Is the Bane Story over or just ongoing?
    No the Bane story is ongoing. It's been ongoing since the start of King's run but the particular story that had the family answering a Red Bat signal is done. This issue revisits the story with Booster Gold

BANNED

so FP Batman just seems to hint that bane is omniscient but even then he had no role in saving him from the erasure of his timeline. I think he must have somehow followed the travelling duo in button to this verse or he was dumped with a personality alteration by Manhattan and came searching for bane after finding what he was doing to his son to mess with bruce like oz was doing for a time or simply to be on scene to sabotage him at a critical time.
    next: jokerized selina vs her future father in law LOL.
    kidding kidding

Extraordinary Member

Bascially a whole issue just recapping what has happend? This will be really be long 13 issue till he gets finally of the book.

Mighty Member

Tom king need to focus, because since Knightmare it's like we have a different writer. It's boring, muddled, nothing happen... Between this and Heroes in Crisis I'm losing my faith in his talent.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Tom king need to focus, because since Knightmare it's like we have a different writer. It's boring, muddled, nothing happen... Between this and Heroes in Crisis I'm losing my faith in his talent.
    It has imo been like this at least sine the wedding, maybe even since the proposal.
    I guess we will get something big will happen either in the final issue of this story like or in the first of city of Bane, then it will get boring again and than we get a rushed conclusion (and maybe an epilogue).

Always Rakzo

So, this was pretty much just a big recap that tries REALLY hard to sell Bane as some sort of mastermind and is still unbelievable AF, especially because to make everything fall into place he would need to have some kind of future sight.

Art was good but aside from that, this was a complete waste of paper.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    So, this was pretty much just a big recap that tries REALLY hard to sell Bane as some sort of mastermind and is still unbelievable AF, especially because to make everything fall into place he would have to some kind of future sight.

Art was good but aside from that, this was a complete waste of paper.
    He tries to sell Bane as an omniscient mastermind, like a bad B-movies villain of the 90's. The "Skeet" part was the most convoluted: so, he reprogrammed Skeet, a 25th AI, to influence Booster Gold and totally rewrite reality, because hey ! He is Bane.
    And because he is Bane, he knows that Booster Good, who was characterized by Tom King as a complet moron, will magically save the day at the end.

And why this dangerous and cosmic-altering event was made in motion ? Because he is Bane ! and he knows that Booster will tell to Batman and Catwoman what he did, and that this conversation (with no real proofs) will make Catwoman change her mind about her future wedding. Wow.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !