Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Did you mention Wolverine because I'm using him as an avatar?
    That, and Wolverine along with Magneto has one of the highest body counts among X-heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That, and Wolverine along with Magneto has one of the highest body counts among X-heroes.
    Wolvie's no saint, that's for sure. Neither is Magneto. They both get below a five.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I was giving Piotr and Ororo the same score since they're both portrayed as "If I have to shank/choke a bitch so my friends may live so be it" class.

I didn't really count Cryotrak and Phoenix possessions into the score since Ororo would've made the same sacrifice.
    I agree. Just think Ororo was often more comfortable with being ruthless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Self defense, anyone? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justifiable_homicide

Of course I was kidding about that.

On Callisto, Marrow and M-Day, I don't argue if she was right or wrong. But I don't think you can say those were very moral things to do, even if she saved lives.

And why did you ignore the X-Treme and Havok things? What is your excuse for the Mighty Goddess to mindrape a teammate?

That's what is so shitty about the character after Claremont. Everyone forgets she was the more hardcore of the team. I don't say she was wrong but she was much more pragmatic than Xavier or Scott. After Claremont everyone tries to pull that Goddess crap that is totally contradictory.
    I don't have any excuses and wasn't making any. I'm just correcting your observably false narrative.

BANNED

Zack is mad about those results

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Did he REALLY ask who was more heroic, Captain America or Emma Frost?

REALLY?!?!?

Why not ask who is more heroic, Emma Frost or Jesus Christ? Emma Frost or Jason and the Argonauts? Emma Frost or King Arthur Pendragon?

Like... really?

Did he REALLY ask who was more heroic, Captain America or Emma Frost?

REALLY?!?!?

Why not ask who is more heroic, Emma Frost or Jesus Christ? Emma Frost or Jason and the Argonauts? Emma Frost or King Arthur Pendragon?

Like... really?
    I would vote Emma (if I hadn't deactivated my twitter ages ago). Emma strives to save her entire race from genocide and extinction, Captain America doesn't even notice that mutants are being rounded up for experimentation and execution by his own government, that makes him complicit in genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I would vote Emma (if I hadn't deactivated my twitter ages ago). Emma strives to save her entire race from genocide and extinction, Captain America doesn't even notice that mutants are being rounded up for experimentation and execution by his own government, that makes him complicit in genocide.
    I don't hold that against him, on the basis that the medium doesn't work if the Avengers actually helped mutants, since the majority of threats (like the current O.N.E.) could easily be thwarted by government entities like the Avengers.

I don't hold that against him, on the basis that the medium doesn't work if the Avengers actually helped mutants, since the majority of threats (like the current O.N.E.) could easily be thwarted by government entities like the Avengers.
    Lol, I reactivated my twitter and voted for Emma!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I'm mostly amused that the results are pretty darn close to a 50/50 split.

Erik is the pizza, where the grease is boiling hot and dripping off the cheese. But it's direct. It's honest. Xavier is the lie. He is the greasy burger who waits until you've taken a bite before revealing the calorie bomb.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Emma is tied with Cap now. I hope she wins just to show Jordan "Emma was never a hero" White what the fans feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Emma 2
    Bishop 2
    Cyclops 4
    Charles Xavier 3
    Logan 6
    Jean 4
    I changed Jean from 8 to 4. She is into genocide and doesn't care about her family. That is messed up.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If it helps, the Avengers aren't associated with the U.S. government anymore, at least not since T'Challa/Black Panther became the Avengers' chairperson, which freaked the hell out of the U.S. government because it thought the Avengers would start defending Wakanda's interests over America's. Since nature abhors a vacuum, though, the Squadron Supreme of America has taken up the slack as the U.S. government's superpowered defense force.
    The spider is always on the hunt.