Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
My morality test is different from others think of situation when Scarlet Witch was being unstable and was threat to billions. If "heroes" in that situation treat killing Wanda like it is the stupidest suggestion ever they have bad morals imo. Therefore Wolverine, Emma, Bishop, etc rank alot higher to me because they understand the difficult decision for the many. The most moral thing to me is saving the lives of the most people possible. And yeah if one person should die to make that happen then yeah that person dies. All the people you are putting up as the most moral wouldn't have dropped the Atom bombs on Japan. And as brutal as those bombs were way more lives would have been loss trying to overpower that military in conventional war.

If you believe there always another way then some X-men will rank higher,If you believe that you sometimes have to pick the best of a bad choice then other X-men would rank higher.
The Wanda situation was stupid in that they had a way to depower her after Gifted. The whole debate about killing her was non-sense, just depower her and go home.