BANNED

Default Why isn't [Possible spoiler] in Event Leviathan?

The H.I.V.E. and Deathstroke. The H.I.V.E. are a criminal spy agency and they along with Deathstroke of course played a very important role in the Judas Contract.

Could it be possible that Bendis has somehow overlooked this organisation?

At first I thought that Leviathan was Deathstroke and was somehow connected to the HIVE because he or she are wearing a similar hood and I see hexagon shapes in the face mask but on the cover of issue # 2 it's obvious that Leviathan is someone that's younger with dark hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    The H.I.V.E. and Deathstroke. The H.I.V.E. are a criminal spy agency and they along with Deathstroke of course played a very important role in the Judas Contract.

Could it be possible that Bendis has somehow overlooked this organisation?

At first I thought that Leviathan was Deathstroke and was somehow connected to the HIVE because he or she are wearing a similar hood and I see hexagon shapes in the face mask but on the cover of issue # 2 it's obvious that Leviathan is someone that's younger with dark hair.
    spoilers:
    Deathstroke is dead. HIVE isnt clear but Emiko Queen shot him in the eye and killed him, Priest’s Final arc on that book is essentially Life after Slade, with Rose and Jericho stepping up
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Who says HIVE isn't simply not down yet ?

Tongue in cheek, but I'm sure that would be Bendis' answer to this good question.

Regarding Deathstroke, however, he's currently dead, so he can't be a part of it. Plus he's just a killer for hire, not a spy organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Who says HIVE isn't simply not down yet ?

Tongue in cheek, but I'm sure that would be Bendis' answer to this good question.

Regarding Deathstroke, however, he's currently dead, so he can't be a part of it. Plus he's just a killer for hire, not a spy organization.
    Part of me wants HIVE to come back and reintroduce Damien Darhk more in line with what the CW did with him
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member

The current version of H.I.V.E. seems also quite different from the pre flashpoint version, and I wouldn't really call them a spy agency.

BANNED

According to wikipedia the H.I.V.E. in the recent Rebirth era was involved with the buying the powers of meta-humans. ARGUS is also involved Metahumans. The Odyssey building that was destroyed in Event Leviathan # 1 was set so that meta humans could interact socially.

In the Nu52 H.I.V.E. kidnapped people with psychic powers and their base was located in Metropolis before it was destroyed. Of course in Leviathan numerous people have been kidnapped.

When the H.I.V.E. appeared in Red Hood and the Outlaws one of the members of the H.I V.E. was killed by the Red Hood. And Jason is one of the people rumored to be Leviathan.