Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Armin Correia - A Guyanese-Canadian man with the ability to store objects in a hammerspace dimension. He works for an organization specializing in metahuman-related crimes.

Incredible Member

I would create a hero based on religion, the black church. The inuit people near the antarctica have bronze skin which is a violation of the theory by Felix Von Luschan which says that the further away a person travels from the equator the lighter you get in skin tone. The skin of Polar Bears in the Antarctica is actually Black underneath the white fur. Baby polar bears are born with pink skin but over a short period of time it turns black. Other animals have black skin. My theory is that in ancient times antarctica was a black community. Because of climate change some ice melts in antarctica and my character emerges encased in ice similar to Captain America. His dark skin allows him to absorb energy from the sun which gives him his powers. In the Black community he will be seen as a god.

Brooke Roanhorse - Can create energy discs that perform a different function depending on the color.

Orange energy discs explode, blue ones cut through objects and green ones serve as shields or stepping platforms.

Stonemile

Real name=Hakeem Maxwell
    Occupation=College Student
    Family=Mother=Sabrina Maxwell Father=Trenton Maxwell Sister=Sasha Maxwell Brother=Raheem Maxwell
    Marital status=single
    Powers ans skills=Hakeem was born with the ability to Duplicate people's Powers and Abilities when he's within a Mile of them also he's trained in Martail arts and a has great Acrobatic skills as well.

Origin=Hakeem powers 1st came active when he was near Icon when he was in the heat of battle and used the invunerability of Icon to save a woman when the debrii of a building was about to fall on her.deciding to use his newfound power for good he took the Codename Stonemile.

Thought it would be a funny idea if theres other syndicates with a body theme name: Blood, Muscle, Mind, Bone, Soul

The Muscle Syndicate: A group of soldiers who were experimented on with the Quantum Juice but were discharged after the project was shutdown and was left to deal with their powers on their own. Wanting to use their powers to make money and connections they decide to become mercenaries.

Shadow Box - Former gangbanger turn soldier, "Big V" Vance Lewis, can manipulate dark energy and uses boxing/kickboxing to train his powers.

Champion Z - Quiet but smart soldier Kenny Sullivan has a beastial/chimpanzee mutation and can increase his physique 10x.

Miss Fortress - Liz Lamirez can turn her body and mind into powerful armor against physical and mental attacks.

Smokescreen - Tim Rhodes can produce smoke and gas from his body

Deadly Combat - Sarah Thompson can absorb the powers of other Bang Babies for a short time.

Dr. Power - Dr. Franklin Black can increase the powers of other Bang Babies

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Thought it would be a funny idea if theres other syndicates with a body theme name: Blood, Muscle, Mind, Bone, Soul
    I do not love the name Muscle Syndicate, but dayum, Bone Syndicate and Soul Syndicate work for me!

It could get even more culture-shock-y and play into Chinese medicine, where muscle, bone, skin, etc. are associated with different elements (earth, water and metal, respectively, for muscle, bone and skin), and a character might have traits representing those associations, like 'metal-hard skin' or 'bones that flow like water' allowing them to stretch / flow away from impacts). I don't know too much about what blood or mind are associated with, but I'd imagine the other two elements, fire and wood (and fire is linked to the heart, so probably blood too, and wood with the eyes, which is close enough to the mind for my tourist's understanding of the paradigm).

Aiden Mercado - A Filipino boxer who refused to throw a fight for mobsters. They tried to kill him as revenge by dumping him in what they thought was toxic waste, but he emerged with the ability to transform his skin into carbon.

Incredible Member

"White Face" (alternate name "Ghost Face") : An African-American who believed in "the system", "corny" by hood standards, only to have a run in with corrupt white cops during the Big Bang incident. Now, he can "steal" faces, except people of color (the more melanin the target has, the more difficult it is to "steal" the target's "face". But doing allows this person to assume the form and surface memories for a short duration. The character could be a horror, but tragic figure, or a murderous, revenge prone serial killer (depends on whether or not the character should get a redemption arc. Method of face stealing can be flesh crafting or simple touch (again, depends on how horrific the process could be). "Normal" visage could be left to the reader's imagination (think: Doctor Doom, whose face is never shown).