My Thoughts On Each DC Animated Universe Series/Seasons/Movies

Hello, I am Raider969 and I have decided to share my thoughts on each series/season/movies of the DC Animated Universe cartoons. The DC Animated Universe cartoons are my favorite Shows of all time and I thought I would share my thoughts of each series and their seasons and movies without as much spoilers as I can (for those who haven't seen them). This is similar to my first two threads I have created, but with more detail and is not a favorite to least favorite list.

1. Batman: The Animated Series

Season 1: The season that stared it all. This season defined a generation and if it wasn't for this season, the other seasons/series wouldn't have happened. It was my least favorite season of this series, but still a good one.

Season 2: This season is much better than Season 1. It raised the bar for this show. Episodes and stories of this season were much better.

Season 3: This is my favorite season of Batman: The Animated Series. The stories and episodes were top notch here, from beginning to end. The season started greatly with the introduction of Batgirl and ended greatly with Batgirl.

Season 4/The New Batman Adventures: There are people who hate this season just because of the revamp designs, but I still loved this season, and I didn't mind the redesigns. The episodes and stories we're still great, and one of my favorite episodes of the DC Animated Universe is from this season.

Mask of the Phantasm: This is my favorite Batman movie. The story and plot was amazing. The identity reveal of the Phantasm was surprising in my opinion.

Sub Zero: This movie wasn't as great as Mask of the Phantasm, but it is certainly way better than Batman and Robin. I am glad the story finished with a happy ending (for now).

Mystery of the Batwoman: This movie isn't the greatest but it is still a decent movie. The reveal of Batwoman's idenity wasn't as surprising as the identity reveal of the Phantasm.

Overall: Batman: The Animated Series was very groundbreaking and my favorite DC cartoon ever. The stories, plots and most episodes were very great. This is my favorite version of Batman.
I also loved the Art Deco design of Gotham City.

2. Superman: The Animated Series

Season 1: This series started greatly with Superman's origin story. All of the episodes on this season were great and the season ended greatly.

Season 2: This season wasn't as very great as the first season, but still great. World's Finest parts 1-3 are my favorite episodes of the entire DC Animated Universe. Batman and Superman's first team up was done very well. This season ended greatly with the introduction of Supergirl.

Season 3: This season was better than Season 2. More of my favorite episodes of this show were from this season. The season ended wonderfully with Superman's fight with Darkseid.

Overall: This series was really great. It started great and ended great. This is my favorite version of Superman and is my second favorite DC cartoon. I also loved the pseudo future-past ocean liner Deco of Metropolis.

3. Batman Beyond

Season 1: This is considered one of the best seasons of the DC Animated Universe. I do think this is the best season of Batman Beyond. Derek Powers/Blight a great villain in the show, but sadly he only appears in this season. The series premiere and season finale episodes were perfect.

Season 2: This season is my least favorite of the show. But it did have great episodes and I thought Max was a good addition and ally for Terry.

Season 3: This season was better than the second season. My favorite episodes of this show are from this season.

Return of the Joker: This is my second favorite Batman movie. I liked how they brought back the Joker in this movie and the flashback was one of the best scenes in this movie.

Overall: Batman Beyond was a great show. I loved the cyberpunk feel of this show.

4. Static Shock

Season 1: This season started off on a good note. Static had a good origin story and the season ended on a good note as well.

Season 2: I loved the first episode of this season. If it wasn't for this episode and Jimmy, this season probably would have been my least favorite of the show.

Season 3: This is my favorite season because of all the crossover episodes this season. I liked it when Static teamed up with Batman, Superman and the Justice League.

Season 4: The final season ended on a very good note. This season was just as great as the third season.

Overall: This was a good show. I loved the music in this show and I liked how this show could be funny, yet serious at the same time.

5. The Zeta Project

Season 1: This season started pretty good and ended good, but it is also my least favorite season of the DC Animated Universe.

Season 2: This season was better than season 1. The stories and designs looked so much better.

Overall: This is my least favorite show of the DC Animated Universe but still good. It is sad that this show was cancelled.

6. Justice League

Season 1: This season was slow, but it was still a decent season. Some of the episodes were great while others were average to good.

Season 2: Lots of people think this is also the best season of the DC Animated Universe. This season was way better than season 1 in every way, include character development, stories, episodes, villains and writing. This show became great with this season.

Overall: Season 1 was slow, but season 2 made this series much better. I loved all the team ups in this series.

7. Justice League Unlimited

Season 1: This season already started wonderfully with lots of heroes appearing at the same time. The start of the Cadmus arc was pretty good too.

Season 2: This season is my favorite of Justice League Unlimited. The Cadmus arc continued and ended on a great note. I am also glad that they gave Batman Beyond a proper ending in the Epilogue episode.

Season 3. This season wasn't as great as the first two, but still pretty good. The season ended in a powerful way and a great way to end the whole DC Animated Universe.

Overall: I loved this show a lot. I liked seeing lots of heroes on screen at the same time, and a great series to end the DC Animated Universe.

So this is what I thought of each DC Animated Universe series/seasons/movies. I would like to know your thoughts on each of these.