Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Didn't read that (although the premise sounded interesting). Did they ever explain how that Plastique related to the mainstream one?
    I think they're the same now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they're the same now?
    As in there being an in-universe explanation (as I recall, classic Plastique was an adult redhead, while the newer one was a black-haired kid in her early 20s at best) or just writers using them interchangeably to represent the same person?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

As in there being an in-universe explanation (as I recall, classic Plastique was an adult redhead, while the newer one was a black-haired kid in her early 20s at best) or just writers using them interchangeably to represent the same person?
    I don't think the adult redhead appeared during the New 52, so I guess Future's End Plastique became the modern shorthand for what the character looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think the adult redhead appeared during the New 52, so I guess Future's End Plastique became the modern shorthand for what the character looks like.
    On the DC Wiki, the adult version is still listed as the default, while Future's End version seems to be an alt-version (or different person with the same name), but maybe it's out of date?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

On the DC Wiki, the adult version is still listed as the default, while Future's End version seems to be an alt-version (or different person with the same name), but maybe it's out of date?
    Going from what lemonpeace has learned regarding Duke Thomas/The Signal's DC Fandom character page, DC Fandom are as up-to-date or as dated as the people who are eager to write on the pages and the people who are just as eager to gatekeep writing, corrections, and adjustments on the pages. (lemonpeace faced the latter when it came to Duke/The Signal.)

So that is all to say that it wouldn't be surprising if the page is outdated. Check to see when it was last edited and what that edit was.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Going from what lemonpeace has learned regarding Duke Thomas/The Signal's DC Fandom character page, DC Fandom are as up-to-date or as dated as the people who are eager to write on the pages and the people who are just as eager to gatekeep writing, corrections, and adjustments on the pages. (lemonpeace faced the latter when it came to Duke/The Signal.)

So that is all to say that it wouldn't be surprising if the page is outdated. Check to see when it was last edited and what that edit was.
    Guess Memory Alpha and Wookieepedia kinda spoiled us for good Wiki content.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Guess Memory Alpha and Wookieepedia kinda spoiled us for good Wiki content.
    There're several reasons some of the more popular Fandom Wikias have worked to split away from Fandom, I'll just say.