Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fire or web?

Both are in character and thus not willing to kill the other hero.

ROund 2 Standard rumble
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 06-05-2019 at 06:07 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This kind of hamstrings Endeavour.

He could just obliterate Spider-Man with an AOE if he wanted but, since he's fighting non lethally, he's probably going to get taken out by the stronger and faster Spider-Man.

i am guessing he has increased greatly in power since the first few seasons in the anime, cause honestly i havent seen him do anything impressive.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

He had an extended fight with a pretty high end Noumu, but otherwise I think a lot of his stuff has been offscreen. Has he done much AoE? I can't recall; in the Noumu fight, most of his attacks seemed to be various kinds of single-direction jets. I don't think he can hit Spider Man with even a big one of those.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    He had an extended fight with a pretty high end Noumu, but otherwise I think a lot of his stuff has been offscreen. Has he done much AoE? I can't recall; in the Noumu fight, most of his attacks seemed to be various kinds of single-direction jets. I don't think he can hit Spider Man with even a big one of those.
    His prominence burn thing or whatever had a pretty wide range, I think.

Okay, I just checked, it actually wasn't as impressive as I recalled. Shouto has some pretty wild AoE stuff right? I imagine Endeavour could do what he can do...

Hiw many huts from spiderman you recon endevor could take? I don't imagine Deku could one **** endevor for example?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Would Endeavor not be willing to kill in character? Guy wasn't especially heroic for the number 2 hero.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    His prominence burn thing or whatever had a pretty wide range, I think.

Okay, I just checked, it actually wasn't as impressive as I recalled. Shouto has some pretty wild AoE stuff right? I imagine Endeavour could do what he can do...
    Mmmmmaybe? I don't feel too good about extending Shouto's AoE stuff too him, since they're not technically the same quirk, and we know Shouto's dual nature is giving him some ability to offset the negative consequences of his ice side, so it's probably true of his fire side too. I figure Endeavor probably CAN do some wide AoE stuff if he wants to, but without a lot of feats for it, I think the speed difference between him and Spider Man is going to be more than he can compensate for.

Would Endeavor not be willing to kill in character? Guy wasn't especially heroic for the number 2 hero.
    When he's actually doing hero stuff, he seems to take the job pretty seriously. Even back when he was at his worst, he was still sticking to the plan and letting All Might take point because it was the better strategy, for instance. I'm not really sure how MHA heroes are about killing in general though.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Hiw many huts from spiderman you recon endevor could take? I don't imagine Deku could one **** endevor for example?

he can probably take quite bit, though strength isn't his quirk he is obviously super strong, but still well within range to succumb after 15 seconds of getting maximum spider'd. the webbing will be a nuisance to.

Oh i can see the banter already.

"you might be hot stuff where your from, but i tussled with the human torch, and compared to him, your about as potent as canned chili , night night!"
    Last edited by Oswin; 06-06-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I figure Endeavor probably CAN do some wide AoE stuff if he wants to, but without a lot of feats for it, I think the speed difference between him and Spider Man is going to be more than he can compensate for.
    I agree with this.

Also, there's the stipulation that he's fighting non-lethally and when your power is "blast dickloads of fire," it's kind of hard to shoot to wound.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    He can one what Endevor? That's pretty nasty, and something I'd expect from Fred Dukes, really.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I agree with this.

Also, there's the stipulation that he's fighting non-lethally and when your power is "blast dickloads of fire," it's kind of hard to shoot to wound.
    Humans in the MHA universe seem capable of developing greater damage soak than would ordinarily be possible, which probably helps Endeavor out a bit in his universe to "only" scorch them.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

It is also entirely possible the heroes have license to kill, is I guess my point. They don't dwell on it much but there are certainly villains who seem dangerous enough to not hold back.

They probably do. The time when Midoriya and some others avoid getting into trouble for leaving the hero killer in critical condition (because they weren't licensed) by letting Endeavour take full credit. It was made pretty clear that the first years would face punishment were it made public that they used their quirks on someone without supervision (even if it was a criminal), but Endeavour faced no such backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    They probably do. The time when Midoriya and some others avoid getting into trouble for leaving the hero killer in critical condition (because they weren't licensed) by letting Endeavour take full credit. It was made pretty clear that the first years would face punishment were it made public that they used their quirks on someone without supervision (even if it was a criminal), but Endeavour faced no such backlash.
    MHA: Where using self-defense is illegal even for heroes!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.