Default Phoneix Five VS Thanos

1) NO BFR
    2) Thanos has his chair.

A) Thanos doesn't have to deal with the whole kill one and the rest get stronger.
    B) Thanos does need to deal with that.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

If the Phoenix displayed anywhere near its full power with the Five (I don't know, I didn't read it), then in B, Thanos is basically screwed.

Can't speak to A.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    If the Phoenix displayed anywhere near its full power with the Five (I don't know, I didn't read it), then in B, Thanos is basically screwed.

Can't speak to A.
    They did display that. When it was down to just Scott, he was full on Phoenix. Thanos is screwed there.

For A, I'm not sure. They aren't easy to take out even when when they are all there. Thor smashed a diamonded-up Emma to powder and shards and she killed him from that. When there were still 5, two of them toyed with and beat down Gladiator. I'm not sure he can actually waste one of them, but I'm not sure that they hit hard enough to get through his foolish durability either.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

how did phoenix Thane fare against him in his series before he was killed? can't exactly recall what went down but thanos seemed to have gained power to actually be able to challenge and bring him down.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    how did phoenix Thane fare against him in his series before he was killed? can't exactly recall what went down but thanos seemed to have gained power to actually be able to challenge and bring him down.
    God Quarry Thanos was equal footing with Phoenix thane if I remember correctly
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    God Quarry Thanos was equal footing with Phoenix thane if I remember correctly
    then that version could take the Phoenix 5 especially when they aren't able to utilize it efficiently.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Collosus and Namor easily beat down Gladiator, Emma laughed off Thor destroying her, and Magik easily swapped Limbo into the real world giving her a power boost and control over that space, and Cyclops was Superman with eye beams. I dont see Thanos taking all 5 at once or the final host if it gets to that.

Given that the thread title is the Phoneix Five vs Thanos, I’m assuming this is 9 (IX) people with phones... plus 5 more people vs Thanos.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I enjoy that my reply here didn't change from then. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

He fought Thane evenly, but he also specifically noted that Thane was crap at using the Phoenix
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

What about the round where Thanos has his chair and the P5 do bkt get stronger after each dies? Thanos can't win that one?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Thread necromancy would get that thread closed if we used your thread.

Plus, the fight with Thane happened in 2017, well after your thread.

BANNED

Thane being crap at using the Phoenix doesn't change the fact that the Phoenix five were also crap at using it. The freaking red hulk was able to give them a tough fight and they were doubtful whether they could kill him. of course it could also be due to his cosmic energy absorption ability....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Thread necromancy would get that thread closed if we used your thread.

Plus, the fight with Thane happened in 2017, well after your thread.
    I didn't say anything about useing my thread I was just pointing it out.