Mighty Member

Default Phoenix and Dark Phoenix

There has been recons for the Phoenix Force like the later x-men issues with jean
    grey and Wolverine Phoenix. The way my thinking of the Phoenix is When they were in a jet jean took control and got bombarded by the flare and she became the Phoenix.Jean was going to die but the Phoenix copied jean and put her in a cocoon to heal. The plane fell into the waters of Jamaica bay and the Phoenix rose out of the water so the Phoenix is jean grey so from issues 101 to 139 its really the Phoenix not jean grey as told in back up of classic X-men 8 than was my understanding of it then jean got rescued by the avengers and Fantastic Four and then became X-factor
    but the latter issues from new X-men has i think a sliver of the Phoenix force inside jean grey the latter cyclops.so in New x-men man 150 she died then just last year she was protected by the Phoenix force.There is a lot of story about the Phoenix force
    like cyclops did and got better because he had a sliver of the Phoenix.But i dont know the deal with Wolverine Phoenix from the Future

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    There has been recons for the Phoenix Force like the later x-men issues with jean
    grey and Wolverine Phoenix. The way my thinking of the Phoenix is When they were in a jet jean took control and got bombarded by the flare and she became the Phoenix.Jean was going to die but the Phoenix copied jean and put her in a cocoon to heal. The plane fell into the waters of Jamaica bay and the Phoenix rose out of the water so the Phoenix is jean grey so from issues 101 to 139 its really the Phoenix not jean grey as told in back up of classic X-men 8 than was my understanding of it then jean got rescued by the avengers and Fantastic Four and then became X-factor
    but the latter issues from new X-men has i think a sliver of the Phoenix force inside jean grey the latter cyclops.so in New x-men man 150 she died then just last year she was protected by the Phoenix force.There is a lot of story about the Phoenix force
    like cyclops did and got better because he had a sliver of the Phoenix.But i dont know the deal with Wolverine Phoenix from the Future
    Read jason aaron's thor.