Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 550
  1. #241
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    In DoX, they were being written like they were together and that ambiguity never really got resolved.



    they had the Utopians IIRC
    Yes, the Utopians joined him. Karma, Boom Boom and a lot of people that I do not remember or care about.

  2. #242
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Why Scott asked about Jean and not about Emma in the annual.
    Ah, okay. Well, wouldn't it have been more weird and messed up if he told kid Cable that he needed to see Jean and Emma? Did he honestly need to list everyone he cared about? Considering she was dead for so long and was finally back, it makes sense Jean would be the priority. I don't understand how this blew up.
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  3. #243
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Ah, okay. Well, wouldn't it have been more weird and messed up if he told kid Cable that he needed to see Jean and Emma? Did he honestly need to list everyone he cared about? Considering she was dead for so long and was finally back, it makes sense Jean would be the priority. I don't understand how this blew up.
    I wish Scott had asked if the Mets had won, so we would not be discussing this.

  4. #244
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Emma runs to him at the cafe, which was AFTER being on lockdown by WiFi. It’s clearly shown that in the comics...
    No Emma makes him go to the cafe. It's not a coincidence. What's shown in the comics is that he is not allowed to make a public appearance as Cyclops he is allowed to go to pubs as long as he's low key. He was also psychically coerced to be there. I'm pretty sure they'll reveal what and when in the later issues.

  5. #245
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I wish Scott had asked if the Mets had won, so we would not be discussing this.
    Anything else would have been better.
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  6. #246
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No Emma makes him go to the cafe. It's not a coincidence. What's shown in the comics is that he is not allowed to make a public appearance as Cyclops he is allowed to go to pubs as long as he's low key. He was also psychically coerced to be there.
    he has been going out for some time. on x-men #11 he says that he is going to the cafe for 6 months

  7. #247
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    he has been going out for some time. on x-men #11 he says that he is going to the cafe for 6 months
    ... Six months? If we start adding that to 8 months after Secret Wars the timeline collapses the more I think about it.

  8. #248
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    he has been going out for some time. on x-men #11 he says that he is going to the cafe for 6 months
    So clearly Emma got him at one of those visits before. It's not the same scene from X-Men 11. Scott doesn't go "huh" there he goes ... and is dressed differently. And also shows that Scott wasn't under house arrest if he's going there months

  9. #249
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Ah, okay. Well, wouldn't it have been more weird and messed up if he told kid Cable that he needed to see Jean and Emma? Did he honestly need to list everyone he cared about? Considering she was dead for so long and was finally back, it makes sense Jean would be the priority. I don't understand how this blew up.
    Trolls blew it up. Scott doesn't mention Corsair or Alex, he just not care about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, the Utopians joined him. Karma, Boom Boom and a lot of people that I do not remember or care about.
    Yeah, although by the end Bendis seems to imply they will all be one team again, specially because arresting Scott after him pulling a MLK march would be political suicide.

  10. #250
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No Emma makes him go to the cafe. It's not a coincidence. What's shown in the comics is that he is not allowed to make a public appearance as Cyclops he is allowed to go to pubs as long as he's low key. He was also psychically coerced to be there. I'm pretty sure they'll reveal what and when in the later issues.
    Unless that is printed in the comics as that’s what happened, that is all your headcanon. WiFi had him on lockdown, no way he magically was just able to walk out, when he’s being “cooped up”. Please stop being in denial.
    8A639CB2-5BE7-4D97-89D5-6043E9DFCF3E.jpg
    As of right now, I’m giving you proof, you haven’t given me as such.

  11. #251
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    That your son has you locked up and that he organizes an attack by a supervillain to an innocent family to take a test is something that I think we have not assimilated enough.

  12. #252
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Unless that is printed in the comics as that’s what happened, that is all your headcanon. WiFi had him on lockdown, no way he magically was just able to walk out, when he’s being “cooped up”. Please stop being in denial.
    8A639CB2-5BE7-4D97-89D5-6043E9DFCF3E.jpg
    As of right now, I’m giving you proof, you haven’t given me as such.
    My proof is that Scott has been going to that bar six months. And UXM 11 is not the same scene as his conversation with Emma.

    And that if Emma wanted to meet him.without Scott or Cable.knowing shed brainwash them both into meeting in secret and not remembering

  13. #253
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    Rosenberg's wrong if he said 6 months- in X-force, only a few weeks passed. And none of the other MU books had a jump like that.

  14. #254
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,168

    Default

    This nonsense about Scott not tripping over himself to run to Emma is kinda silly. She cares about him still, I'm happy about that - I want him to reciprocate the feelings, even if they don't get back together.

    This issue was okay. The best parts were all the good Scemma moments~

    General Whats-his-name is such a bad villain, I don't care about him at all. How can he let Emma and Scott run around like he does? He's too incompetent.

  15. #255
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,792

    Default

    The fact Scott didn't tan Wifi's hide over that is a huge problem for me.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •