Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Not really, I presented facts, you came up with your own headcanon. Try again.
    I didn't deny anything, you're the one making the conclusion that "Scott mentioning he wants to see Jean considering he's in front of their teenage son and the last memory he has is the Phoenix resurrecting them both= HE HATES EMMA AND WANTS TO DATE JEAN AGAIN". This is headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I didn't deny anything, you're the one making the conclusion that "Scott mentioning he wants to see Jean considering he's in front of their teenage son and the last memory he has is the Phoenix resurrecting them both= HE HATES EMMA AND WANTS TO DATE JEAN AGAIN". This is headcanon.
    I don't think Scott would care to talk about EMma in front of Cable. He didn't care for Rachel that was really hurt by the relationship. You are just trying to put shippers glasses

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott loves Jean though
    Attachment 83100
    Sure he does, I didn't argue otherwise. Just this automatic assumption from the trolls here he hates Emma and wants to marry Jean again or something from one panel he mentions wanting to see her is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think Scott would care to talk about EMma in front of Cable. He didn't care for Rachel that was really hurt by the relationship. You are just trying to put shippers glasses
    The thing about Rachel with Emma was fixed right away in the Christmas comic ...

Scott was brainwashed by Emma by then he forgot about Emma when he made that comment about finding Jean. He was kept under house arrest by Cable for days when he said that. Emma knew he was back the minute he was resurrected. No one else felt it. She saved him by making hi forget her

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Bless your heart.
    Last edited by WhitePhoenix; 06-05-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Scott was brainwashed by Emma by then he forgot about Emma when he made that comment about finding Jean. He was kept under house arrest by Cable for days when he said that. Emma knew he was back the minute he was resurrected. No one else felt it. She saved him by making hi forget her
    No, boo. He made that comment when WiFi had him under lock and key, Emma saw him after WiFi let him out.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    We've known it since Gillen had him state that he had nothing against women, but that he had nothing for them either.
    It is weird because Sinister was married but i don't remember if he loved his wife. I think he did.

The funny thing is that since Uncanny X-Men # 600 the timeline of Scott is such a disaster that we do not even know if Scott and Emma were in a relationship in Death of X or not.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is weird because Sinister was married but i don't remember if he loved his wife. I think he did.
    From what I recall, he didn't care anything for his wife. She was old-fashioned and religious and Sinister didn't care about the marriage or her ideas of God.

But it's been a min. since I read the story, to the point I forgot what the comic name was. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This is a teenage Nathan that just resurrected him, murdered the older version and is keeping him holed up somewhere for unknown reasons- would you say a word about the woman you had a psychic affair with while married to his mom? Plus, Scott doesn't mention Warren, Rachel or Corsair, for example, does that mean he doesn't care about them?

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    No, boo. He made that comment when WiFi had him under lock and key, Emma saw him after WiFi let him out.
    No boo the panel says 1 week later. Emma sensed his presence the second he was resurrected. She brain washed him from a distance at that moment to prevent him from making contact.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The funny thing is that since Uncanny X-Men # 600 the timeline of Scott is such a disaster that we do not even know if Scott and Emma were in a relationship in Death of X or not.
    Add to that the fact that Scott's characterization has been all over the place as well.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No boo the panel says 1 week later. Emma sensed his presence the second he was resurrected. She brain washed him from a distance at that moment to prevent him from making contact.
    Nope, clearly not. Enjoy your headcanon, while I enjoy the facts.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    they probably were on better terms than before but i doubt that they were in a relationship. Cyclops was regretting many things during that time.
    27655011_905296502976705_9189001110435974103_n.jpg
    sdfvg.jpg
    Jeen also probably had an effect on him.
    hjtut.jpg