Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Rosenberg's wrong if he said 6 months- in X-force, only a few weeks passed. And none of the other MU books had a jump like that.
    Only the possibility of everything from the annual onward being set in a timeline that will be rewritten later would make that work, right?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    That your son has you locked up and that he organizes an attack by a supervillain to an innocent family to take a test is something that I think we have not assimilated enough.
    And the worst part is that Brisson seems to think we should like him.

Remember when Chamber's death last issue was so bad that everyone started theorizing that everything in this run was an illusion lol.

This issue was a bit better and Carlos Gomez's Emma almost makes it all worth it, but this run is still a mess

And the worst part is that Brisson seems to think we should like him.
    I liked Scott in that story. WiFi? Not one bit.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    My proof is that Scott has been going to that bar six months. And UXM 11 is not the same scene as his conversation with Emma.

And that if Emma wanted to meet him.without Scott or Cable.knowing shed brainwash them both into meeting in secret and not remembering
    Okay, until you can provide some actual proof or facts, I’m done. Thanks for trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Okay, until you can provide some actual proof or facts, I’m done. Thanks for trying though.
    Yoirr gonna be disappointed Emma and Scott have been chatting on the first page of every issue Rosenberg wrote

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I think everyone in this thread would be better off ignoring the trolls that think Jean is the only person Scott cares about in the universe, and one panel by a writer who only wrote him for one issue is undeniable proof.

I think everyone in this thread would be better off ignoring the trolls that think Jean is the only person Scott cares about in the universe, and one panel by a writer who only wrote him for one issue is undeniable proof.
    LOL no one said that Scott only cares about Jean. Just that he doesn't care much about Emma

It's outrageous that someone can love more then one person at once. It's social conditioning for hundreds of years

The Spider-Man forums the other day reminded me of these forums after CB said in an interview that Gwen was Peter's true love more than MJ, lol. They can love both imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    In DoX, they were being written like they were together and that ambiguity never really got resolved.

they had the Utopians IIRC
    What ambiguity? We only saw them together for like a few panels in #1 and nothing about it suggested that they were anymore together than in Bendis run where Scott made it clear he was over her

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The Spider-Man forums the other day reminded me of these forums after CB said in an interview that Gwen was Peter's true love more than MJ
    Well, he is wrong

Yoirr gonna be disappointed Emma and Scott have been chatting on the first page of every issue Rosenberg wrote
    This is a cool theory I haven't heard. I've gotta go back and look at all of the first pages.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The Spider-Man forums the other day reminded me of these forums after CB said in an interview that Gwen was Peter's true love more than MJ, lol. They can love both imo.
    Oof, that must have been something to see.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Which would take place AFTER WiFi was cooping him up.

I never ever said that, honey. What I saying was that I felt bad that Emma always plays second fiddle to Jean.