Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

God, sometimes when people try to defend Scott only make him look worse. Stop it.
    Like you aren't really doing him any favors.

Bets on who's dying next issue?

The cover to #21 only has Havok, Magik, Juggernaut, Cyclops, Multiple Man, and Wolverine. rip Hope, Banshee, and maybe Dani. I just want Emma's Hellfire Club (which is overflowing with that sweet bi energy) to all stay alive and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She just didn't got over Scott. seems like she will never get over
    She was already losing interest in Scott during Gillen's run when he didn't really seem to care what she did. He put the final nail in the coffin when he broke up with her and broke up the school. She seemed pretty over him, yet in DoX, there were clearly moments between the two that couldn't have been written that way if they weren't together. Albeit, they were small moments but it seemed more caring than just platonic co-workers.

Either way, I'd like to get back to the issue and Sinister's sexuality. Silver Fang, what were you saying about Cinister???

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

The cover to #21 only has Havok, Magik, Juggernaut, Cyclops, Multiple Man, and Wolverine. rip Hope, Banshee, and maybe Dani. I just want Emma's Hellfire Club (which is overflowing with that sweet bi energy) to all stay alive and safe.
    I hope the people who died can come back on this same run. that would be a nice surprise

I think the Elixir theory is a good one. Hopefully Vanisher is not dead I liked the blue devil, yellow devil, white devil and pink devil (Ariel) codenamed for teleporters. Plus we now have Shade as a teleporter

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope the people who died can come back on this same run. that would be a nice surprise
    I’m still waiting on how Phoenix Resurrection goes into this at all. And with Elixir there, he’s more likely than not gonna bring them back. That’d suck if he couldn’t at least bring back his ex. Anduinel threw out a theory that Josh will trade Callahan and a bunch of O.N.E. soldiers’ lives for the dead X-Men since his resurrection powers work on a balance system now.

I’m still waiting on how Phoenix Resurrection goes into this at all. And with Elixir there, he’s more likely than not gonna bring them back. That’d suck if he couldn’t at least bring back his ex. Anduinel threw out a theory that Josh will trade Callahan and a bunch of O.N.E. soldiers’ lives for the dead X-Men since his resurrection powers work on a balance system now.
    Exodus brpught back Fabian Cortez and some acolytes from the dead with deus ex machines powers. Or Selene and the TO virus. But Elixir is a good call

Use the Breakerworld tech to sacrifice 5 for one
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 06-05-2019 at 04:31 PM.

She was already losing interest in Scott during Gillen's run when he didn't really seem to care what she did. He put the final nail in the coffin when he broke up with her and broke up the school. She seemed pretty over him, yet in DoX, there were clearly moments between the two that couldn't have been written that way if they weren't together. Albeit, they were small moments but it seemed more caring than just platonic co-workers.

Either way, I'd like to get back to the issue and Sinister's sexuality. Silver Fang, what were you saying about Cinister???
    You are wrong, on Bendis run Emma wanted to get back to him, so DOX is not out of character

I want to see Emma try to fix Banshee and share a sweet moment of friendship. I vote for Hope to die but that is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Exodus brpught back Fabian Cortez and some acolytes from the dead with deus ex machines powers. Or Selene and the TO virus. But Elixir is a good call

Use the Breakerworld tech to sacrifice 5 for one
    Shepherd brought Monet back to life with just a sentence when she died in Br**n W**d’s run. But he mysteriously disappeared.

Emma to show how dire things are plus a possible redemption for her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I want to talk to you about something new
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory
    a excuse to have sex and never decide to choose only one people

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott cared about Emma with Bendis. He had mixed feelings towards her. Love is not white or black.
    Not that much. He was angered by her and never seemed with mixed feelings

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    a excuse to have sex and never decide to choose only one people

How progressive of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    How progressive of you.
    I'm progressive, not a moron

I'd like a teleporter team. Vanished though a horrible person makes for a team of

Magik
    Nightcrawler
    Pixie
    Ariel
    Lila Cheney
    Shade
    Vanisher

Vanisher, Loa and Blindfold have a lot of potential. Velpcidad can rot
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 06-05-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I was planning on going to the comic book store too but this was a hot ass mess. Emma got captured and has a device in her head? Lord thank you Comic Book Resource members for saying me money and time
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account